Adios for now PvP forum

cashogy_reborn

My forum sub runs out in a few hours, just thought Id pop in and say see ya to the forum where most of my posting is done. Still gonna be playing the game on my main account, so I may post vicariously through others now and again. If something interesting happens with the game I might be back. Inb4 no one cares, can I have your stuff, yada yada etc etc.

I don't care what Dany says, I was the original King!!!! :D

King of Bads circa 2011 via SWG forums http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f84/redsoxfanatic08/fogi_sig-1.png

I dont recall anyone else in SWG claiming the moniker ;):D <3 you long time doe Pistols

wait if this guy is the commando rep, what happens when he leaves?

oh mighy one will you at least leave us some wisdom in the commando forums to live upon?

My duties as Commando Rep are already done (1 round of questions per Rep cycle, term limit of 1 cycle), so the only thing it will change is that I wont be appearing in every thread where some noob is whining about how the class needs so many buffs and is so bad. Some point in the not-so-near future there will be another election for a new Class Rep.

Edited by cashogy_reborn

King of Bads circa 2011 via SWG forums http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f84/redsoxfanatic08/fogi_sig-1.png

I dont recall anyone else in SWG claiming the moniker ;):D <3 you long time doe Pistols

My duties as Commando Rep are already done (1 round of questions per Rep cycle, term limit of 1 cycle), so the only thing it will change is that I wont be appearing in every thread where some noob is whining about how the class needs so many buffs and is so bad. Some point in the not-so-near future there will be another election for a new Class Rep.

RIP Cash and RIP SWG (i still haven't gotten over it)

Meh, I expect the ban hammer eventually but I'm not quitting.

There's only so many insults the droolers on the BW combat team will put up with. :)

Im not actually quitting the game, just wont be posting in the forums for the time being.

Edited by cashogy_reborn

Sorry to hear you are stop participation in the forum, your comments about the status of our class were really helpful

:( Yesterday, was a bad day for commandos and mercs, Odawgg was announcing his retirement as well.

Edited by DerTaran

Take care dude. There are better things to do at work than lurk in the Forums, that's for sure. I've been on a Torrent binge. Just got the first season of Vikings and am up to episode 4. Great for killing downtime.

Anyway, have fun doing whatever.