Dreadseed/Star Forager

Crimsonorion

Ok so I found the belt in the area past Snowblind but my droid didn't grey out, so should I move on to another location to try for more of the Star Forager set? If so do you recall the location you got the boots on Hoth at all?

If it didn't grey out, you should be able to recover another piece. That's what happened to me.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it didn't grey out, you should be able to recover another piece. That's what happened to me.

Hah ok the boots are some where else, I've found 2 more of the belts in the volcanic area behind Snowblinds territory so the boots must be from another location. If you recall were it is please tell me. As for the previous person stating to use the macrobinoculars to find the treasure locations, not all of them are marked since I looked all over to see one on Hoth and there isn't even in the area I got 3 of the belts.

I must be having absolutely terrible luck. I've spent at least 7 hours between Outlaw's Den and the Aforementioned Volcanic Area on Hoth and have found no pieces. Any more specific tips? Locations? Anything? Edited by Skolops

Just found the helmet by Wreck of the Stardream.

http://i.imgur.com/eUgC8AF.jpg

Anyone find the Dreadseed greaves yet? It's the last piece I need :)

Not sure, I've found the gloves and helmet on Tatooine, the belt and boots on Hoth, bracers and chest on Alderaan. Only place I haven't dug around is Makeb.

Edited by Ovan_Oh-One

There is no specific area to find any of these pieces. Just planet-wide it seems (I'm only missing the boots). I've found multiples of every piece in different treasure areas.

Additionally, the location of the treasures are randomized every time the area resets after it's been depleted so getting coordinates or trying where you last found a treasure won't work.

So far, there are:

3 areas on Tatoonie

2 areas on Alderaan (most likely a 3rd)

3 on Hoth

3 on Makeb (maybe more, I haven't been to all the mesas)

You can find 2 pieces on each planet, except for Makeb since I've only been getting pants there

So far, there are:

3 areas on Tatoonie

3 on Hoth

You can find 2 pieces on each planet, except for Makeb since I've only been getting pants there

Do you know where the other two locations are on Hoth besides the volcanic area? I have had no luck in locating them myself.

Also to all those curious to the Star Forager set I'm currently working on it and will post pics soon but to my dismay the belt is EXTREMELY buggy as it is apparently stretched out and attached to my hands..... So unless you feel like waiting till they fix it I'd go dreadseed.

Do you know where the other two locations are on Hoth besides the volcanic area? I have had no luck in locating them myself.

I know there is one on a plateau east of outpost surek.

I would like to know the third zone on tat is....the wreck of the starburst or whatever, doesn't activate my droid at all and I haven't wanted to go into outlaws den yet...

EDIT: I actually just found it...its the plateau in the western Jundland with all the heroic area sandpeople south of outlaws den west of mos anek

Edited by Jadrian

Also to all those curious to the Star Forager set I'm currently working on it and will post pics soon but to my dismay the belt is EXTREMELY buggy as it is apparently stretched out and attached to my hands..... So unless you feel like waiting till they fix it I'd go dreadseed.

I'm more interested to know if the legs, boots, gloves and helmet make it look at least half decent. The chest piece is pretty average compared to the dreadseed version.

So far, there are:

3 areas on Tatoonie

3 on Hoth

Ok so on tatooine there is wreck of the stardream, outlaw's den, so where's the 3rd location?

I know there is one on a plateau east of outpost surek.

I would like to know the third zone on tat is....the wreck of the starburst or whatever, doesn't activate my droid at all and I haven't wanted to go into outlaws den yet...

EDIT: I actually just found it...its the plateau in the western Jundland with all the heroic area sandpeople south of outlaws den west of mos anek

Surek? I don't see an Outpost Surek there is an Aurek Base but I'm not finding anything to the east of it. So either you may have gotten it misspelled by accident or I'm still not looking in the right area. Have any stronger leads or locations I can follow to find these other spots on Hoth?

Edited by Fangmaw