November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where? I dont see it, they havent even twit about the 4th wave that is already out 20 mins ago

14 minutes ago:

[psysention Arda Akgur]

@Rockjaw "mr reid is there a chance of bonus wave for today?"

[Rockjaw Stephen Reid]

@psysention "Unlikely"

Edited by Nanotech

I ordered mine 30th November so will probably be last person in this forum chat to get in!! Oh well.....worth the wait though it's an awesome game & will probably be playing for years to come so an extra day or two is not the end of the world ;)

Nov 25th.

Pre-ordered in Sept. but thought the key was a CD key thingy, didn't figure it out until the Nov 25th beta when I didn't get my crystal.

I feel like such a damn idiot, especially since now I have to convince my friends and guildies to essentially throw away their EGA time to wait for me so we can RP + level together.

Feels bad man, feels real bad.

Personally I couldn't make up my mind between a SI, and a BH so I will roll my BH solo and when my friend gets his access make my SI and level and RP with him.

However its me getting in first and I wanted to do this, so if your friends are as cool as ME . . they will do something similar.

They are doing same amount of waves as yesterday? Or, do they intend to do more? They said they were increasing number of invites. Speculation says that the spike oof preorders were down in august and september meaning october has a good chance of completion today.

Don't flame me its just an educated guess.

they could do 10 waves, or 20?? we will all be playing in the next 48 hrs, been cool listening to all the crap, gonna play World of Tanks for a while, (maybe you all should too) game is free to start and is a good back up game for the wait !!

i noticed that the last posts are pre order purchases around end of sept with the Nov 2 date as ok to patch so

just wondering

Nov2 was when they released the the live patcher in beta

anyone whooe pre ordered prior to that will have the nov 2nd date for patching :D

i think invites dropped off due to attempt to fix or at least check potential level issue in PvP so now they are multitasking and trying to save themselves extra headaches when possible

i ordered end of oct but didn't get the pre order number from best buy till mid Nov i think it was so not all bio wares fault (still pisses me off the lack of communication as i am NOT a good mushroom (keep me in the dark and throw crap at me i build better bombs so as to escape)):)

they are at about the middle of october now, theres no reason all of nov and hopefully everyone period should be in tomorrow, even tho they could easily fit us all in today.

This is exaclty what I'm thinking that the 15th orginal Early Access is the point where everyone will start playing the game.

Good luck to britian. But come on, some brits do the same.

Any real Brit hates Europe because they know what its all about....Germany attempting to take control using Democracy rather than strength of arms.

Our dentistry has improved a lot too, since the dental system is now Americanised (which is a good thing)

People like Nick Clegg are not what we call "real" Brits and he doesn't speak for the people at all...clearly reflected by the fact he has less than 15% of popular vote in the opinion poll.

Nov 10th here and still waiting. Hoping for tomorrow at the latest but none the less .. for sure this weekend so it's all good. I mean with work and life getting in the way on the weekdays.

We will all be laughing next week at all the rage on not getting in, during early game access.

I want to give Kudos to Bioware team for staying the course and letting use have early access.

Good Luck to everyone!

Its pretty pathetic really I keep hoping I will get in when in all reality I probably wont get much EG access! I pre ordered November 30th. When they extended to 7 days I was hoping to get 5 days and start playing on Thursday but that's not looking good at the moment! :(