Most valuable Crafting Material

jnrose

Hello,

What is the most valuable/expensive crafting material?

I assume it's the higher tiers, grade 8-10 however I've noticed the lower to mid grade sell like crazy.

I'd appreciate any insight!

Thank you,

The most expensive per unit is undoubtedly one of the high-level ones, Charged Matter Transubstantiators or Encrypted Memory Cores, because they are comparatively hard to get hold of(1), and an essential element in crafting Augments beyond 228-purple.

Other than that, the low-to-mid grade stuff is more expensive because they are used for crafting War Supplies items for Conquest, and they are gathered less than the high-grade stuff because people tend to run mostly high-level characters and mostly on "end-game" planets where low-to-mid can't be gathered. High demand, low production, conclusion: high price.

(1) One of them drops from top-tier Ops, while the other drops from ranked PvP, with a secondary source for both in that they also drop on a rare chance from Command Crates.

• 2 weeks later...
The most expensive per unit is undoubtedly one of the high-level ones, Charged Matter Transubstantiators or Encrypted Memory Cores, because they are comparatively hard to get hold of(1), and an essential element in crafting Augments beyond 228-purple.

EMTs don't sell for too much. id say the order of most expensive for top tier would be this;

1. Charged Matters

2. Isotopes

3. Encrypted Memory Core

4. Void Matters

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...