Concealment DPS PvE Guide

Transmet

As an addendum, I'd like to refer people to a sample dummy parse I recorded (

). Since I clicked it, it includes everything you need to know to do a good concealment parse minus proper hidden strike timing which is nicely explained in Noire's guide.

My video follows the majority of the principles outlined in the guide. The only thing missing is that if I were a faster clicker or uesd keybinds, energy management would be tighter.

In this guide I am not quite understanding what is ment here....

"As you can see Shiv needs to be used every 3 GCDS. Backstab needs to be used every 6 GCDS."

I understand he is talking 'global cool downs' so will someone please explain a bit of the verbage here?

I notice they talk about apm or actions per minute. I currently think of myself as a 'meh' dpser but I can get my hot streaks. I would like to graduate to a 'good' dps'er. Any advice is welcome. I am still gearing up and will move from lethality to conceal for Ops/hard modes.

In this guide I am not quite understanding what is ment here....

"As you can see Shiv needs to be used every 3 GCDS. Backstab needs to be used every 6 GCDS."

I understand he is talking 'global cool downs' so will someone please explain a bit of the verbage here?

I notice they talk about apm or actions per minute. I currently think of myself as a 'meh' dpser but I can get my hot streaks. I would like to graduate to a 'good' dps'er. Any advice is welcome. I am still gearing up and will move from lethality to conceal for Ops/hard modes.

Read the section above the notes you quote, that's exactly what's happening. Shiv is used every three GCDs, backstab every six. Follow the rotation listed. One thing that may help is to turn on the attack timer in your preferences so that you can see to the hundredth of a second when abilities are coming off of cooldown. You can also change how long you can precast an attack, so that in case latency gets in your way, that attack is still queued up and ready to go off.