Looking for any original ex Super Goomba Bros

ssipnie

Hey guys,

I havent been on in about 6-7 months when we (Super Goomba = Pubs) were killing RWZ's with Meow Mix (Imp) and Pkers(Imp). Just curious if anyone still plays. We are from Iron Citadel>Po5. Other players include:

Kharns

Octwo

Deathride

Tide'of'yavin

Nozgat

Rose'tattoo

Aequitas

Also a shout out to any of you imps whom still play and are friendly or were ever competitive with us.

Thanks,

Nochance

hey nochance, long time no speak glad to see you back. this is TernimatriX, also (Skullbreak). I ran with u guys bunch of times and also joined that Iron citadel guild made back for fatman when Iron citadel was going to crap, just incase you don't remember me.

None of those names have been around I don't think, I am still in touch with Taxman on FB. You guys plan to make some sort of comeback for some PVP rateds? I would hope so, I'm down for that.:rak_02:

Hey Nochance,

A few of us are still here playing the game everyday actually. It's been Empire lowbie pvp for fun recently though - Republic pug PvP at 50 is too painful to play.

As for Rateds, we stopped playing in August, but have discussed over the last month playing again.

If you search on Imp side after 4pm EST you should find a few of us for Teamspeak info (unless you still have it, it's the same as before). We'll give you an update. Search:

Kharn -> Kharnz

Tide -> Tidexy, Tidecupiscence, JellyTide

Raph/Jel -> Kosmo, Xyly

I'll log into my Guardian as well tonight to see if youre on.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya sorry about the delay.

I guess most people dont play anymore, understandable.

I made a guild Passed The Test on pub side with this toon. More for fun/casual unless something comes of it.

Hope to see you guys soon