How much DPS is needed to beat HM Firebrand and Stormcaller's enrage?

We have been consistantly hitting the enrage at about 10% on these guys so obviously our DPS is a little low. How much DPS should each DPS member be putting out to beat the enrage?

I'm personally putting out between 1200 and 1300 DPS during this fight but I am not sure about the rest of the group.

This is for 8 man HM btw.

I can't tell you the exact number because I honestly stopped running my parser, and the guild hasn't bothered since we don't have issues with it.

I suggest you guys use one of the parsers that allows everyone to sync up. Run the fight and then compare overall damage done, obviously taking into account any deaths to DPS.

Then kick the guy with the lowest DPS. :D

Kidding, but seriously, it will show you whose contributing what.

Also, what is your DPS class make up?

It could also fall down to small things like optimizing how long you're dpsing the tanks, and or having the healer on firebrand helping out with a bit of dps as well (corrosive dart as an Operative healer usually does about 100 dps on a single target if i keep it through out a fight, if you do it right an op healer should be able to keep both tanks darted for the majority of the fight, netting you about 180 additional dps).

It's actually easy to see in this fight:

If you get defensive systems (phase change) directly after the second double destruction in each phase, you have enough dps to beat it (if you don't get a second double destruction you have very good dps and it's easier).

If not you will have problems.