Because I need more random ideas... this one is for sorcs.

UGLYMRJ

I think force is a bigger issue than health on the pure madness build and since consumption isnt proportional and hardly an option I would want that the procs could be used to restore 1/3 force. Wouldnt hurt if the proc chance was increased a tad too or if it could proc from Crushing darkness ticks, for madness. Edited by MidichIorian

Uglymrj, this would be AWESOME, but it would make my hybrid soooo OP. ;)

I'd basically have an instant huge heal, about every 3 seconds... at half force cost because of Lightning Effusion. I think if played in healer mode this could potentially put up bigger numbers than a pure healer. Instant bubbles and big heals! :)

Personally, I'd like something like Damage Reduction added to Unnatural Preservation in the Madness tree. I wrote it in another thread... when you pop UP you get 25% DR for 6 seconds, Recklessness resets the cd on UP making it chainable to 12 seconds every minute and a half.

Or, the Cloud Mind, or whatever it's called, the PvE detaunt... give it a PvP function as well. 90% Accuracy de-buff for 3 seconds on all targets in a 5m radius. Would give breathing room when being ganked by multiple melee.

Edit: Also, the Crushing Darkness PvP set bonus would be more helpful if it tackled force regen instead. As Midi said -- make each tick of CD regen 1% force instead of 0.5% health.

Edit2: When bubble stun is nerfed... make it sorc only but change it back to a mezz, albeit a longer one. AND add a short knockback to it. So stun bubble is now a 5 sec AoE mezz for 500 resolve and has a 5m knockback when it pops. :) That would nicely offset the loss of group utility.

Edited by Monterone

So I make a thread on a random idea at which point you decide is a good time to attack me with false statements... I correct you and am a noob for doing so. Because correcting the words you put into my mouth clearly shows I'm a bad player...

Gotchya.... :rolleyes:

well according to you, you get beat up by sorcs on your marauder and beat up by marauders on your sorc. So I think he's right about you being the latter in his statement.

well according to you, you get beat up by sorcs on your marauder and beat up by marauders on your sorc. So I think he's right about you being the latter in his statement.

LOL sarcasm?

I've never said either... quite the opposite. But that has nothing to do with class balance... that has to do with the skill gap. These are just ideas... that I'd be fine with or without.

LOL sarcasm?

I've never said either... quite the opposite. But that has nothing to do with class balance... that has to do with the skill gap. These are just ideas... that I'd be fine with or without.

How many times have I seen you cry for nerfs to marauder because your sorc was getting beat up?

Sorc is an amazing class when your great at I personally feel like they are the best healers and I play one but my burst dps kinda sucks if I'm not playing lightning and even then I don't hit for over 5kusually don't even hit over 4k and personally I don't like madness cause spamming force lightning isn't fun and while i have a sprint on a 20sec cd which is amazing but that won't help if I'm stunned and personally I feel like the stun shield is only that good cause of the abundance of melee. There is no denying that sorcs get hit the hardest because we use light armor and have no damage reduction abilitys and I don't wanna hear a 2percent reduction from talents when people get moves that reduce damage taken by 50 percent or even 99 percent . Please change madness so people don't have to channel force lightning from begining to end of games. Give us 20 percent damage reduction when we have no barrier and have deionized for all specs