15 Black Hole Comms a day from Daily LFG Quests

If you watch the 1.3 preview video with Ohlen, you will see that by completing the Tier 1 daily, Tier 2 daily, and the Story Mode LFops daily, you can get 15 Black Hole coms per day. 105 coms per week, if you were to do each of these on a daily basis.

If you add the existing ways of getting commendations a week (86), you are looking at almost 200 Commendations a week.

Full Black Hole set is 495 coms.

Time to gear up alts. :rak_03:

I assume there is still gonna be a OPs Lockout, so that you can get 15 on Tuesday but only ten on Wednesday for example. Makes an additional 75 per week, still one additional piece of gear or two Implants per week is a nice boost.

I assume there is still gonna be a OPs Lockout, so that you can get 15 on Tuesday but only ten on Wednesday for example. Makes an additional 75 per week, still one additional piece of gear or two Implants per week is a nice boost.

Well, but you have three diff story mode ops to complete. So... you can do at least that daily, 3 times a week.

You just took for granted that you'd get the daily comms for each of the tier 1, 2 and ops daily. It's possible that you only get the daily from one of them each day, making the total amount 35 per week (or 21 if its 3 per daily, Its kinda blurry).

You just took for granted that you'd get the daily comms for each of the tier 1, 2 and ops daily. It's possible that you only get the daily from one of them each day, making the total amount 35 per week (or 21 if its 3 per daily, Its kinda blurry).

Its not blurry at all... watch the 720p version.

This is true, I just saw it myself. Keep in mind that since Ops have a weekly lockout, you can't get 15 Black Hole Comms everyday but you can get 10 Black Hole comms daily if you do random T1+T2 HM FPs. Keep in mind what you see in the video is just a preview and may not make it to the find build

See this image for proof.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dailyrewars.jpg

Edited by Iwipe

Even though there's no new raid with 1.3 I think its reasonable. Good way of gearing people up quicker if they are willing to put in the extra time.

Also I couldn't see in detail - but it appears like you forfeit the daily reward by unselecting any FP (i.e no longer making it any random fo) I wonder what this will mean for Ops that you're locked out to.

I also wonder if you get the reward if like 3 guild members qeue together and get 1 random guy, or if IRS only awarded for joining a random FP with a totally random group.

I guess well find out soon. If it is only for totally random I think that's good too. Good way to make people group with randoms thus meeting new players.

Edited by alifaraaz

Even though there's no new raid with 1.3 I think its reasonable. Good way of gearing people up quicker if they are willing to put in the extra time.

Also I couldn't see in detail - but it appears like you forfeit the daily reward by unselecting any FP (i.e no longer making it any random fo) I wonder what this will mean for Ops that you're locked out to.

I also wonder if you get the reward if like 3 guild members qeue together and get 1 random guy, or if IRS only awarded for joining a random FP with a totally random group.

I guess well find out soon. If it is only for totally random I think that's good too. Good way to make people group with randoms thus meeting new players.

should get them either way. otherwise getting a fourth would be next to impossible. and making guild groups a thing of the past.

If you watch the 1.3 preview video with Ohlen, you will see that by completing the Tier 1 daily, Tier 2 daily, and the Story Mode LFops daily, you can get 15 Black Hole coms per day. 105 coms per week, if you were to do each of these on a daily basis.

If you add the existing ways of getting commendations a week (86), you are looking at almost 200 Commendations a week.

works for me considering im going to need like 6 pairs of boots for the enhancement.

• 1 month later...

Um..... No you can't.

First of all, the Tier 1 Flashpoints and the Tier 2 Flashpoints share a bonus, so if you do False Emperor HM using the group finder, you get your 5 BH comms, you can't get 5 more for doing Lost Island HM.

And you can only queue for 2 ops a week, so it's not 15 comms a day. It would be 10, 10, 5, 5, 5 ,5, 5 which adds up to 45 a week.

Um..... No you can't.

First of all, the Tier 1 Flashpoints and the Tier 2 Flashpoints share a bonus, so if you do False Emperor HM using the group finder, you get your 5 BH comms, you can't get 5 more for doing Lost Island HM.

And you can only queue for 2 ops a week, so it's not 15 comms a day. It would be 10, 10, 5, 5, 5 ,5, 5 which adds up to 45 a week.

Ding ding ding we ahve a winner!!!

This is true, I just saw it myself. Keep in mind that since Ops have a weekly lockout, you can't get 15 Black Hole Comms everyday but you can get 10 Black Hole comms daily if you do random T1+T2 HM FPs. Keep in mind what you see in the video is just a preview and may not make it to the find build

See this image for proof.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dailyrewars.jpg

That "proof" just shows that the dailies are available, not how the Tier 1 and Tier 2 HM dailies are connected.

Don't believe anything you see on the internet until you try it.

Um..... No you can't.

Thank the heavens you showed up to settle this debate which has been raging on for months. Check the dates and understand the context of posts before you reply to them trying to come across as the answer guy. Hopefully they just close this thread so another genius like you doesn't show up in 2 more months to bring it back from the dead.

Thank the heavens you showed up to settle this debate which has been raging on for months. Check the dates and understand the context of posts before you reply to them trying to come across as the answer guy. Hopefully they just close this thread so another genius like you doesn't show up in 2 more months to bring it back from the dead.

The only answer I saw was "Yes! Here's my proof" answers.

I settled the debate so if anyone had to look here to see what the answer was, it's there.

you can't get 15 a day.... You can only do the story mode operations once a week. And if you finish the tier 1 fp reward you can't get the tier 2 reward aswell.

You got two SM's in group finder so twice a week you get 5 comms (although mine keep bugging out, and people leaving early etc), Lost Island is shared with the tier 1's which means just 5 comms a day for flashpoints plus if you complete rakgoul weekly you get 8 comms I believe, plus BH weekly for 6 so that's 59 comms a week just for them or 51 without LI HM.

Without the harder content it'll take 10 weeks to fully gear up to BH gear that includes making sure you get all the weeklies and dailies done which some wont have time for.

I've personally got around 70 odd comms in the last few weeks since 1.3 just enough for the bracers and belt I work in the days though.

You still get locked out on story mode OPs...

This post started in May, when there were ONLY previews. It wasn't on the PTS.

Yesterday it got necro'ed by a super genius answer guy who saw fit to settle the "debate" by people who had 1% of the info he currently has.

Congratulations, genius. And congratulations to everyone else who who got trapped by the necro.