Know your class and have appropriate gear.

darthgamer

I'm noticing more and more people trying to fulfill roles that they're gear and stance/cell what have you will not allow.

Please you should know better especially if your in Foundry at that level how can you not know what gear etc. you need.

So please dont get angry when a team vote kicks you for wearing a mish mash of greens being in shii cho when your vengeance and on top of that having the wrong stats.

As I cant mention names or guild names "I think" everyone be wary.

I'm noticing more and more people trying to fulfill roles that they're gear and stance/cell what have you will not allow.

Please you should know better especially if your in Foundry at that level how can you not know what gear etc. you need.

So please dont get angry when a team vote kicks you for wearing a mish mash of greens being in shii cho when your vengeance and on top of that having the wrong stats.

As I cant mention names or guild names "I think" everyone be wary.

So are you insinuating that Sage healers shouldn't be tanking the boss?

And if they're doing SM Foundry and don't know their class yet, kicking them is the best way to provide constructive feedback to help them learn what they should be doing.

I hope you're at least telling them why you're kicking them, so they can correct themselves?

But if I queue as a PT dps I won't get pops so I queue as a tank. I still taunt, does that count?

Depends. If you're still leveling, it's probably ok. If you're talking hard modes in dps gear, you'd better pray for an over-geared healer. Why not just be a tank, instead of dps pretending to tank?

And if they're doing SM Foundry and don't know their class yet, kicking them is the best way to provide constructive feedback to help them learn what they should be doing.

I hope you're at least telling them why you're kicking them, so they can correct themselves?

Yes I told him why and then he went ballistic lol

Depends. If you're still leveling, it's probably ok. If you're talking hard modes in dps gear, you'd better pray for an over-geared healer. Why not just be a tank, instead of dps pretending to tank?

It is hard to be a tank when my mount doesn't work inside FPs.

It is hard to be a tank when my mount doesn't work inside FPs.

LOL Nice.

I usually play a geared shadow tank in full DG/BH. I queue for HM FPs as a tank, 'cuz that's my spec and that's what I'm geared for. When I see some greens in the group, I don't panic or kick. I just try to go with it, do my best to carry the group, and help them out as best I can. This is a game afterall. It's about having fun and trying out new things (even with fresh 50s biting off more than they can chew -we all gotta learn sometime). After we are done, I will tell them about the free Recuit MK2 gear that they should get, and other hints to get geared up. Win or wipe, they thank me cuz they will get better: everyone wins :)

However, most of the time I queue, I get a group in at least Tionese/Recruit MK2 or better, so kicking or rage quitting is never an issue.

HM LI, on the other hand... There's no rage: you either know if you and your group can do it (on the first or second boss), or not.

Edited by PifferPuff