Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Skolops

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need anyone sticking up for me, but you're right, it's nice to be recognized and appreciated (Believer, stop giving away my cover tricks, thanks!)

Do I think I'm the best healer of all time? No. Do I think I'm skill capped? No. But that's what makes me a good healer; my epeen isn't in the way of me improving and learning.

Vicvega, not sure how can you can grade or judge high end PvP though, since I've never seen you in rateds or even know who you are. B team players who don't know how flash bang works should keep their opinions to themselves until they learn more.

Glad you take it this way. But here is my retort, stay in casual's C team. It doesn't matter to me. You were what, our D team in HSP? Shuna, corvae, shutdownx were ahead of you.

Glad you take it this way. But here is my retort, stay in casual's C team. It doesn't matter to me. You were what, our D team in HSP? Shuna, corvae, shutdownx were ahead of you.

Bubbles is a better healer than all 3 of them. No offence to any of them, but it is the truth.

Screenshots are never a good way of comparing players, but sometimes a lot can be learned from these end game stats.

http://i45.tinypic.com/acuctg.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/21dfkk.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/124j60z.jpg

however, i do notice how your name evades each screenie.

Edited by Scotland

Okay... I just re-read your post. I thought by HSP you meant HPS, but you spelled it wrong, since you know, I've never been in HSP - I thought it made more sense. Also, what is Casual C team?

You're either a /yawn troll or a completely clueless individual. I'm sorry for your guild.

Edited by Chloe

Okay... I just re-read your post. I thought by HSP you meant HPS, but you spelled it wrong, since you know, I've never been in HSP - I thought it made more sense. Also, what is Casual C team?

You're either a /yawn troll or a completely clueless individual. I'm sorry for your guild.

I know, I was one of the ones who made the call for you to not be in our guild when you asked to join.

Do you remember this match Vic?

Good Times.

http://i45.tinypic.com/mjp9uv.jpg

Don't worry, i was the best BH in that game, i had a habit of rage targetting the opponents BH, sorry!

It wasn't that. I didn't like playing on Euro servers, it is over 6000 miles for me. Acci was a pretty darn good healer in swg. We never had a good officer. I always had to switch out to all rifle action cost powerups because I would never have much action. I often wondered how well she would have done if she had a good officer too.

Officers were the glue in that game, they gave action, did aoe damage, and movement. Treko, amazing as usual. Bubbleboy could play medic very well.

Edited by Jarfunkz
d

I have nothing against Hoth Ski but I've never asked to join. I'm very happy where I am.

I heard you on the other hand, are quite the guild hopper. Single handedly destroyed Aftermath and FS. I also heard you're the reason nobody plays Republic anymore. Well done sir, well done.

I have nothing against Hoth Ski but I've never asked to join. I'm very happy where I am.

I heard you on the other hand, are quite the guild hopper. Single handedly destroyed Aftermath and FS. I also heard you're the reason nobody plays Republic anymore. Well done sir, well done.

I was never in FS. Nor did I associate with them.

I did, I made all the republic players quit?

I'll have to disagree with that Aftermath assessment, there was other things that went on that made Aftermath go a little downhill, Vicvega had nothing to do with it lol. But yes, he made me reroll. :eek:

Well, I stopped playing for a few months and left FS. It was clearly my fault.

... or not. :p

Idk if he destroyed anything, but in the time I've seen him he's been unguilded.

Now I am confused as to whether or not this is the same VicVega that used to play Imperial on the Fatman under "The VicVega." We all used to like that guy in Collective and the leader tried to get him to join.

Idk if he destroyed anything, but in the time I've seen him he's been unguilded.

Now I am confused as to whether or not this is the same VicVega that used to play Imperial on the Fatman under "The VicVega." We all used to like that guy in Collective and the leader tried to get him to join.

Yes, it is the same.

I'll have to disagree with that Aftermath assessment, there was other things that went on that made Aftermath go a little downhill, Vicvega had nothing to do with it lol. But yes, he made me reroll. :eek:

Xek, you shut your face, I ruined aftermath. Listen to the lady. I also ruined foundation stone, a guild I was never in or affiliated with.

This whole thing is funny, I get the who are you and then now she becomes the vicvega expert! Interweb gods are still on my side.

This whole thing is funny, I get the who are you and then now she becomes the vicvega expert! Interweb gods are still on my side.

My stories are better than your stories though. I also heard that you are the god of S key, that you overextend and drop faster than panties on prom night and that you sound like a 12 yr old girl on vent.

I saw vicvega in regs last night. So I decided to fan him.

He died many times.

I started yelling war cries in my basement and foaming at the mouth from the exhilaration of the kill.

Then I realized this is a computer game and all of you should just stafoo

Edited by Sinaith

I saw vicvega in regs last night. So I decided to fan him.

He died many times.

I started yelling war cries in my basement and foaming at the mouth from the exhilaration of the kill.

Then I realized this is a computer game and all of you should just stafoo

Popcorn.

My stories are better than your stories though. I also heard that you are the god of S key, that you overextend and drop faster than panties on prom night and that you sound like a 12 yr old girl on vent.

You sure have been asking a lot about me... It is true, I use my s key. I currently have my s key bound to my V1 rakata Freeze Bombs.

I do play a primarily melee ranged class (that is dps spec'd and dps geared) that currently does not have a very good DCD (defensive cool down). So, I do go down if I am focused. As far as overextending, I am usually first one out to help out a node, if you are referring to getting into the opposition's territory, I will press if my side has the classes and ability to warrant such action.

As far as sounding like a 12 year old girl... Girls tend to mature faster than boys. I suppose there is some 6'3 girl out there that has a deeper style voice. I guess I could sound like that one.

You sure seem to have a lot of Intrigue for the vicvega, two days ago you stated you never saw me and now you have gone to full blown stalker. Did you like what I wore today? Maybe I wore it just for you... Not really, it was hospital attire.