your most EPIC... SWTOR "moment"...

inseeisyou

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont PvP either. I acutually play the game as its designed.

I guess you've never played any rpg before then? I mean in 95% of them you have to make your character stronger to pass certain points. I myself never had any problems with consular story.

The ending with my imperial agent

claimed the black codex which holds the bigest secrets of the galaxy, took it to my ship and told my crew we are free to do whatever we want... after everything that character has been through and the **** she had to take... damn that was so epic!

EL OH EL then. Then you're stuck. Roll an alt.

1 level 42, 1 level 33, spent the last couple weeks leveling 4 other alts to 25 1 planet at a time while Crafting to be selkf sufficient. All Jedi Consulars.

What have you done?

Belsavis, Jedi Consular Story, 4 legged giant Gold Elite droid.

Companion dead in 3 seconds, me dead in 6. I stopped playing after that.

Learn 2 play then...

obviously youre doing something wrong if YOU get wiped in 6 seconds but others have defeated the boss...

if youre too low in level, go do some sidequests, if you outlevel the boss and still wipe, its definately you thats the weakest link.

Completely epic Black Talon run tonight where the instance got so bugged to hell with group members not appearing on the screen or winding up in a different phase after dying and running back in that when we all dropped the quest and switched to the normal mode, it still had us starting on the final boss in hard mode.

I once was running behind someone in Void Star when we went to cross the bridges. I'm a Sorc healer so I had him targeted. Enemy sage runs up and does their version of overload to knock him off the bridge. As he's flying I hit Extricate and pull him back to safety. I have wanted to do it every game since I first saw what that WZ looked like, that was the only time I did it successfully.

That doesn't make sense... It sounds like you bought the game, downloaded it, and didn't even play it. lol

I have 3 x 50 ... did all PvE on all modes ... did pvp up to rank 67 ... and well ... it wasn't "EPIC" for me.

I just didn't find anything :) maybe something was EPIC to you, but people are diffrent :)

I have 3 x 50 ... did all PvE on all modes ... did pvp up to rank 67 ... and well ... it wasn't "EPIC" for me.

I just didn't find anything :) maybe something was EPIC to you, but people are diffrent :)

Well, clearly there is some incentive to you gloating about your in-game achievements, let alone doing them. Maybe it's not epic to you, but there's got to be something that encourages you to keep playing (and then make a sly complaint about it on the forums). :)

It doesn't really count as epic, but my first real story that I like telling involves me, four Sith, and a Datacron on Hoth...

While doing a datacron on Hoth, the one involving the insanely slow moving crates, I noticed there were a handful of Sith a ways behind me, lining themselves up to get the datacron as well.

I was stealthed the entire time since it's slow effects give me a little more control with my platforming, so they were oblivious to my location. I just sort of sat and watched them for a while before I noticed that they were the same group that had gang-ganked me a few times earlier in the day.

It was time for Payback.

After spending what felt like an eternity observing them, I lined myself up on the final crate before the datacron. They all lined up to make their jump to the crate that I was on, and they all leaped at the same time.

The instant they all landed on the final crate, I came out of stealth with a furious Force Wave, knocking them all off the crate into the sea of NPC's below.

The fall itself took a majority of their health, and what little health they had left was quickly diminished by the NPC's they aggroed when they landed.

All four Sith perished.

It may have been in poor taste, and borderline obsessive, but I had finally gotten my revenge. I didn't bump into a single one of them for the rest of my stay on Hoth.

My last 4 man PvE Heroic mission. I tried it with two separate groups and kept wiping. Tried a third and the amount of team work was fabulous. The Tank tanked, the DPS did what they do. No one broke CC. It was awesome.

Yeah, ive had the great fortune to have almost only good teamwork in the pubby groups ive been in.

Theres a tendency to CC enemies in the middle of groups, meaning my bounty hunter cant use half his arsenal, but other than that its usually great teamwork.

Might be because im on an RP server tho.