Do you feel that you are betraying your own faction by playing the opposite faction?

Packersfan

I'm a big fan of the Sith, so I do feel a little weird playing Republic. I didn't think it would impact my RP at first, and then I looked at the Republic characters I'd come up with and realized they were much more evil and crazy than any of my Imperials.

I'm a big fan of the Sith, so I do feel a little weird playing Republic. I didn't think it would impact my RP at first, and then I looked at the Republic characters I'd come up with and realized they were much more evil and crazy than any of my Imperials.

I am a Sith fan too, but every tom dick and harry will role a sith inquisitor or Sith warrior I decided to go with the republic.

From a RP standpoint, all my characters are different, with different backgrounds, differents goals and personnalities. Why would they feel bad that the dude creating them also creates characters on the other side (and that's assuming we break the fourth wall and they know they're being created out of pixels and binary code)?

Did you mean that *you* feel bad because *you* feel that you belong to a fictional faction set in a galaxy far, far away? ò_Ô

In either case I feel that's a weird question. :jawa_biggrin: