Collectors edition vendor

belizar

There are already a crapton of armors that were pulled from the game that there in beta...would take 0 effort to put some on the CE vendor.

I agree. There is plenty of missing armor from the game. Look at the media and advertisements. It's all there, just gotta be turned adaptive and player-wearable.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. There is plenty of missing armor from the game. Look at the media and advertisements. It's all there, just gotta be turned adaptive and player-wearable.

And able to be dyed.

All of which takes effort on someones part. Anything that old in the database needs a full review/scrub/modify or there will be hell to pay if they put it in game with bugs.

The black/yellow dye looks sick on my Trooper and BH. I feel like I was thrown a bone and I really appreciate it. Simple things like this make this CE owner very happy.

I absolutely agree. My Marauder is decked out in full Dreadseed armor with the Black/Yellow dye equipped. I look like a pissed off bumblebee. And I like that I don't look like everyone else.

I regret buying the collectors edition. The in-game stuff that you get is not worth what I paid for it. Ugly dye kits, random cosmetic items. They made it out like CE was going to be a big deal, with all kinds of unique exclusive stuff, but it wasn't, and its not. Everything desirable as far as cosmetic stuff comes from the cash shop. The black/yellow dye is the only thing at the vendor ive ever bought.

Wonder what the next patch will have for the vendor if anything. :rolleyes:

the Collector's Edition Vendor? Likely nothing. If we're lucky, maybe a dye module, though probably not one that most people would like. It takes a lot of effort to make new armors (as has been pointed out in this post), but that effort is only being spent on the Cartel market.

Why make armor and weapons for people who have already paid you?

Just make weapons and armor to get new money instead.

Edited by Jaing

I regret buying the collectors edition. The in-game stuff that you get is not worth what I paid for it. Ugly dye kits, random cosmetic items. They made it out like CE was going to be a big deal, with all kinds of unique exclusive stuff, but it wasn't, and its not. Everything desirable as far as cosmetic stuff comes from the cash shop. The black/yellow dye is the only thing at the vendor ive ever bought.

Bioware TOR: Screwing over fans since we failed our stockholders at launch!

I think that pretty much tells you why CE isn't going to get much. :p Without a way for new players to obtain the items from the CE, they're losing out on a lot of money.

IF the game is going cash shop with a focus on random items, just think how many players would've loved to have the Black/Yellow in the pack and would've pair either more money on the packs to obtain that combo or they may have been the player who hasn't bought a pack yet and that could've been what made them do so.

the Collector's Edition Vendor? Likely nothing. If we're lucky, maybe a dye module, though probably not one that most people would like. It takes a lot of effort to make new armors (as has been pointed out in this post), but that effort is only being spent on the Cartel market.

Why make armor and weapons for people who have already paid you?

Just make weapons and armor to get new money instead.

Black and yellow dye is great, don't need anymore for now. I still want what Alec has been saying for awhile now, a new armor set/weapon. Hire some people from deviant art to design it seeing as the good art team bioware had got fired.

Black and yellow dye is great, don't need anymore for now. I still want what Alec has been saying for awhile now, a new armor set/weapon. Hire some people from deviant art to design it seeing as the good art team bioware had got fired.

The bad original developers that lied to potential customers with misinformation about the CE were fired too. I guess there was some justice there.

Not in what's actually on the vendor though. I agree with you about the armor/weapons, they should be the next "unique" thing we get. And by unique, I mean colored differently then whatever they're putting on the Cartel Market (not really, but lets face it, that's what we'd get.)

It's pretty pathetic that the only thing CE owners are happy about with it is a black/yellow dye that came a year and a few months after a taunta pet was added in 1.2. (and still laughably priced at 200k.)

PS.

New PTS for 2.3 coming this week (possibly), I'm ready to be disappointed! It makes it easier.

Edited by veyl

And able to be dyed.

All of which takes effort on someones part. Anything that old in the database needs a full review/scrub/modify or there will be hell to pay if they put it in game with bugs.

They have plenty of time to pump out 4-6 outfits for every new gamble box and an extra one or two for direct market purchase every single patch. You'd think they could forgo the extra $2 per every fiftieth player (a very rough estimate) to put one set in the CE vendor. Just one, maybe sometime this year?

:cool:

The bad original developers that lied to potential customers with misinformation about the CE were fired too. I guess there was some justice there.

Not in what's actually on the vendor though. I agree with you about the armor/weapons, they should be the next "unique" thing we get. And by unique, I mean colored differently then whatever they're putting on the Cartel Market (not really, but lets face it, that's what we'd get.)

It's pretty pathetic that the only thing CE owners are happy about with it is a black/yellow dye that came a year and a few months after a taunta pet was added in 1.2. (and still laughably priced at 200k.)

PS.

New PTS for 2.3 coming this week (possibly), I'm ready to be disappointed! It makes it easier.

Been using Imp Armor on my inquis since launch. Put rep armor on my trooper with phantom helm, looks awesome. Now if only I could dye them! :rolleyes: But yes, it is very pathetic.