Do you plan to use the "skip cutscenes" option?

MercArcher

Much later Alts and only for non Class quests. My first characters no. Skipping through cut scenes equates to not even bothering to play this game. Really. Do people play Dragon Age and Mass Effect to skip through the cut scenes. If you did. Why play them at all? however even in those games. once you run through 2/3 times. You have already seen it.

of course the fact that they wasted money to fill time is a joke, they really should have just saved money and made it mostly text based, if it didnt have a skip function I wouldnt bother playing

No, fully Voiced is what the game has going for it. Besides with no Chat Bubbles and the crap UI. No way they could do text only. :p

Much later Alts and only for non Class quests. My first characters no. Skipping through cut scenes equates to not even bothering to play this game. Really. Do people play Dragon Age and Mass Effect to skip through the cut scenes. If you did. Why play them at all? however even in those games. once you run through 2/3 times. You have already seen it.

Played the beta for 5 months, got 2 of my class 1-50.

Already done it.