Make server transfers free

Sadishist

at least until West Coast gets back up.

somewhat of a ridiculous request. Why would they want to give impulse players the option of leaving a server on their own coast to play a server... well based on the opposite side of the country?

If they did we would then get demands that they be allowed to transfer back to their own timezone after the servers were up.

Another slight issue, I do not sure server transfers are available when the server is down.

somewhat of a ridiculous request. Why would they want to give impulse players the option of leaving a server on their own coast to play a server... well based on the opposite side of the country?

If they did we would then get demands that they be allowed to transfer back to their own timezone after the servers were up.

Another slight issue, I do not sure server transfers are available when the server is down.

Maybe, just maybe playing on a far away server is better than being unable to play period.

Edited by Sadishist

Lol, you want a free transfer for like the next 30 minutes or something?

Actually, if you are on Harbinger, I would totally support you not being on the same server as me, so /signed.

Sure, playing the game is much better time spent than trolling the forum like you are doing.

Edited by Sadishist

Lol, you want a free transfer for like the next 30 minutes or something?

Well, in the future, games like this will be "one server" (cluster) and we won't have nonsense like this.

This obviously won't be the game to braze any new technologies at all ever into the MMO space, but it's not so crazy to expect that your character should be able to play 24/7 without regard to specific "servers."