How long does it take to get to 50?

OrangeNBlueFish

took me about 3 1/2 weeks. or so, my first was a sentinel too, hope you're enjoying the story :) it's one of the better you'll find I think :). Subscribe though, and tell your friends to subscribe :p we need new blood :) Edited by Macabakur

took me about 3 1/2 weeks. or so, my first was a sentinel too, hope you're enjoying the story :) it's one of the better you'll find I think :). Subscribe though, and tell your friends to subscribe :p we need new blood :)

I subscribed, and I got 1 other friend to get it (possibly another soon). The story line is amazing, BTW

If you only use rested xp, queue up for warzones and quest in between, you should be there in less than a week. Probably about 72 hours actual time.

72 hours in one week? If you did that, I'm impressed. My max in one week for an mmo was around 40 hours a few years back in wow. You got me beat by a good amount. In this game my max must have been around 24, and now I average close to 3 hours in a week's time. Although if you add up my playing time with my forum time, instead of 3 hours it's more like 7. Yes, for some reason I enjoy swtor forum surfing more than I do playing.

Well it took me about a month because I was mainly focusing on story mode, flashpoints and generally just messing around, I didnt do much pvp at all which I kind of regret now ha. Just be sure to pick a nice healthy server :).

May the force be with you.