why are they still broken as hell?

6 times we've reset this and tried it again. each time, the event bugs out and we can't click the panels, so we have to exit area or die

this is just complete horseshet. i honestly feel like i'm paying a subscription fee to beta test this game

bioware really dropped the ball with this game

Edited by Kyris_Xiandrii

why are they still broken as hell?

6 times we've reset this and tried it again. each time, the event bugs out and we can't click the panels, so we have to exit area or die

this is just complete horseshet. i honestly feel like i'm playing a subscription fee to beta test this game

bioware really dropped the ball with this one

There are about 100 threads on this telling you how to do it without it bugging. The only bug you should get is if row 4 only requires 1 spin then you'll get the bug where you can click it and it won't spin. Other than that solving south first on each level in the least number of spins for both sides has been tested to death and works. That's not to say it shouldn't have been fixed by now but failing 6 times on something with a simple work around is just as foolish.

Edited by Fumanchu_Fow

On normal/hard/nightmare we use NSSN. There is a timer where you don't finish the puzzle before that timer ends, the consoles become unclickable. Just rotate people and make sure there is always someone waiting to click and click it as soon it becomes available.

Stage 1 - N finish first

stage 2 - S finish first

stage 3 - S finish first

stage 4- N finish first.

NSSN

Still doesn't make up for Bioware not fixing this.

This should have been fixed a month ago.

Not even sure if the order you need to solve it is a bug or just intended. The only bug you have to worry about is the 4th wheel requiring only 1 spin. Yeah, it would be nice if they fixed it sooner rather than later, but it's far worse the amount of people who either didn't read the other 50 threads complaining about the pylons or can't execute the simple, simple workarounds to one shot it every week.