Collectors edition vendor

belizar

Imagine if black is called "deep space" and the recipe is only available at hyperspace legend rep status...

That would make me very rich indeed. So I hope that's the case :jawa_tongue:

Edited by Aelther

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Inb4 you carp about the price... becasue I agree that the price of the scanner eyepiece on the CE vendor is a rip off. Don't fall out of you chair now :p

I don't even remember the price :jawa_redface: !!!

I bought it because I like orange and I thought it fitted Mako well and was much better (well in my taste) than the CM version.

Was it so expensive that it should make me fall of my chair because even *you* feel it's a ripoff ???

:jawa_wink:

Though I do remember back in the days I thought Taunta was a "tad" overpriced...

That would make me very rich indeed. So I hope that's the case :jawa_tongue:

Same :jawa_smile: being both artificer AND hyperspace legend is a rare combo indeed !

Edited by Shoogli

Or, the Cartel Market got a reskin of the exclusive CE item. They released at the same time.. so how can any of us know the chicken from the egg as to which is reskinned colors off of which?

A more accurate statement would be: we got a non-unique headpiece, which has a reskinned equivalent in the Cartel Market (or vice versa if that's what you need it to be).

I agree with you that the graphic of the headpiece is not unique.. so please don't tase me bro. :)

and Inb4 you carp about the price... becasue I agree that the price of the scanner eyepiece on the CE vendor is a rip off. Don't fall out of you chair now :p

Wait....a statement that.....builds on someone else's post and doesn't belittle... :eek:

End of everything!

I didn't read through all 141 pages, so just a little question - does the republic version of the CE vendor sell the imperial trooper armor aswell?

nope.

edit. pubs get the ,I think, republic security force armor. naming may be off.

Edited by demonolithic

Players are paying double that for a modable toothpick as a hat. And because of color match - the dyes will expand the number of potential "looks" geometrically.

+1 for knowing your math vocab :rak_angelic:

I didn't get out of the press information that the crafted dye pack recipes were going to be only available from rep venders ~ I read it to mean that some, but not all of them would be.

I did get from the press information that dye packs will come in 3 flavors. primary color, secondary color, & packs that apply both a primary/secondary color at the same time.

Maybe I misread that information, but if I didn't ~ I imagine we're going to see a half dozen each of the black/white + secondary option packs. A fair number of single color primary & secondary packs. And then some odd color combo packs.

I'll have to read it again.

nope.

edit. pubs get the ,I think, republic security force armor. naming may be off.

Republic get's the Officer set, which is literally the Pilot's Uniform but with a different symbol on the shoulder. Literally the same exact armor... :(

Edited by Eillack

FInished your little tantrum ? :)
Aw thats a shame, want a shoulder to cry on?

Not sure what meds they have you on now, but I think they need to up the dose. Not sure what you're babbling about now either; and thanks for the laugh - from the guys who makes a ton of QQ threads everyday lol.

Did I strike a nerve in your latest one? ;)

Edited by Eillack

FInished your little tantrum ? :)

...What?!

Someone needs to go back to elementary school. :rolleyes:

Once again, I am not excited at all to find out what will be added to the CE vendor this time. Curious maybe, although I already have a feeling it will be a huge disappointment. "go team Cory!"

I don't even remember the price :jawa_redface: !!!

I bought it because I like orange and I thought it fitted Mako well and was much better (well in my taste) than the CM version.

Was it so expensive that it should make me fall of my chair because even *you* feel it's a ripoff ???

:jawa_wink:

Though I do remember back in the days I thought Taunta was a "tad" overpriced...

Same :jawa_smile: being both artificer AND hyperspace legend is a rare combo indeed !

Gold scanner is 100,000 cr

100k is a lot. :/ And the other color was cheaper on gtn.

I'd rather pay a little more *credits* and have the colour I like more.

And little Mako is happy because she got a nice geeky treat :jawa_biggrin: !

Edited by Shoogli

Uhm, what... Why? They're low. Mistaken with the VIP vendor? :)

I went back and checked, to be sure I wasn't mistaken. A quarter of a million credits for a single gem? Look, I could have just gotten the regular version of the game for $60, but I paid $100 above and beyond that. What did I get? I stupid Doll that I didn't even bother to take out of the box? Useless things that have zero use in the game other than to take up cargo hold space? The only thing that I use regularly is the speeder. Let's just say that's worth $20. That leaves $80 for the CE vendor. So they are basically saying that for my $80 investment, I get the privelage of spending a quarter of a million credits on a single gem? *********** serously? Sorry, but there's just not one chance in hell. There is a SINGLE gem on that vendor that's reasonably priced. It's the black and yellow +4 endurance gem that we get as part of the starting emails for a new toon. It's 10 credits and it good for almost 5 levels.

Edited by Glowrod

I went back and checked, to be sure I wasn't mistaken. A quarter of a million credits for a single gem? Look, I could have just gotten the regular version of the game for $60, but I paid $100 above and beyond that. What did I get? I stupid Doll that I didn't even bother to take out of the box? Useless things that have zero use in the game other than to take up cargo hold space? The only thing that I use regularly is the speeder. Let's just say that's worth $20. That leaves $80 for the CE vendor. So they are basically saying that for my $80 investment, I get the privelage of spending a quarter of a million credits on a single gem? *********** serously? Sorry, but there's just not one chance in hell. There is a SINGLE gem on that vendor that's reasonably priced. It's the black and yellow +4 endurance gem that we get as part of the starting emails for a new toon. It's 10 credits and it good for almost 5 levels.

The 250k gems were for Pre-ordering. ANYONE that pre-ordered, got to use that vendor, it wasn't "CE" only.

You should focus your rant at the CE vendor itself, you know, the one upstairs in the VIP lounge that was updated 2 and a half times in the course of a year and 4 months. (taunta // Adaptive gear = the half because all orange gear got that change // lolre-skin of the cartel market eye patch)

Hehe, got a feeling he's talking about the preorder crystal.....

Not to mention his argument is seriously flawed. Like really badly. "I don't want the doll, therefore it has no value and Bioware owes me 80 bucks!"

Thank the maker that we have people making better arguments then that, because we do deserve the updates we were promised.

Edited by Luxidenstore