LGBT Players - Check in here!

Kresse

Checking in again, with a full signature this time. I'm most often on-line as Tavjun and Aroree these days (Republic, POT5) . I'd like to participate in an active LGBT-friendly guild on either faction (or both). I know there's interest on POT5, just a matter of getting critical mass. Feel free to message me in-game or just say Hi if you spot one of my toons around the galaxy. Cheers :jawa_biggrin: Edited by klham

No difference.

L = Lesbian

G = Gay

B = Bisexual

T = Transgender

Often adder is Q for questioning... which I object to.

It could be TGLB or BGLT or GLBT or GTLB or any variation, but most use LGBT.

QUILTBAGPIPE is the (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) all inclusive alternative. And I've read of Q being also for Queer - those who might genderfluid or otherwise label-less (also, there are some issues with putting bigender and agender individuals under the trans* banner, as they aren't transitioning or similar.)

But really, a lot of mainstream LGBT groups and movements seem to mostly focus on the G and L, with a little bit of B (though biphobia can be rife within certain groups) and the T gets ignored or sometimes outright maligned.

Ooh, found it. (there's a picture version somewhere as well)

Checking in again, with a full signature this time. I'm most often on-line as Tavjun and Aroree these days (Republic, POT5) . I'd like to participate in an active LGBT-friendly guild on either faction (or both). I know there's interest on POT5, just a matter of getting critical mass. Feel free to message me in-game or just say Hi if you spot one of my toons around the galaxy. Cheers :jawa_biggrin:

I second this post! :) Feel free to message me in-game as well. Let's get something together POT5 players.

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

I'm Marty, I am on The Progenitor, Shadowlands, Jedi Covenant and Ebon Hawk.

• Raab, Sith Assassin, Lv30... Currently in the "Dark Enigma" guild. Shadowlands
  • Tomnas, Jedi Shadow, Lv17... Currently seeking out the "Pride in the Republic" guild. Shadowlands
  • Moroak, Operative, Lv15... Currently guildless, seeking a LGBTI one though. Shadowlands
  • Jezkiss, Gunslinger, Lv18... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Septamis, Jedi Sage, Lv22... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Redeyes, Mercenary, Lv11... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Cwan, Sith Marauder, Lv20... Currently in "Red Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Myserr, Jedi Sentinel, Lv12... Currently in "Blue Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Kerros, Commando, Lv11... Currently in "Blue Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Camili, Jedi Knight, Lv5... Currently guildless. Ebon Hawk
  • Andromados, Sith Inquisitor, Lv9... Currently guildless. Ebon Hawk

Anyone is most welcome to friend me and we can team up if you are still leveling up. I'm kinda useless to higher level players but once I get all my characters to at least 50 I'll start joining in Operations/Raids.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see this thread revived! i remember checking in soon after launch back when Jekk Jekk Tar was the unofficial LGBT server. RIP Jekk Jekk Tar :) I run on Harbinger these days.

~The Eldari Legacy~

Serando- 34 Guardian (proud Smash Monkey!)

Anakhar- 51 TK Sage

Hedra - 25 Sith Assassin

Also a several assorted up and coming characters, but these listed above are my mains atm. See you in game :rak_03:

Hello Everyone!

Been playing from the start of SWTOR. I took some time away and came back when I saw that they finally have developed the space end of this game. I tried returning a few months ago but was shocked to discover there were so few players. In the beginning I joined a guild composed of ppl who knew each other from WoW. (Which I never played). They were a very nice bunch of people!! When I came back. sadly, none were still playing SWTOR. :So I have no guild at all. I've received a few invites but this time around I want to try an LGBT or LGBT friendly guild.

I have tried a bunch of different MMO's: Vendetta Online, Black Prophecy, Guild Wars II, Secret World. (among others). I never thought I'd say this, but I personally prefer SWTOR! But --- I don't know how I feel about the f2p model. I am still a subscriber and likely will continue to be.

I'm a lesbian - old as dirt. - playing on the Republic side. I've been a gamer since the '80's; so I am nit completely useless. I want to make some friends and have some fun as well. Right now I am sticking to the PvE servers. :eek: I'm looking for a friendly, supportive and fun LGBT guild. Your suggestions/advice are most welcome. Feel free to contact me.

Ask me anything you want to know; I'm curious - do they move your character or do I need to create a character on the planet where the guild resides? (Not a big deal). I have a level 50 trooper - on ice presently. I just created a smuggler character; I must admit I like the smuggler more than I anticipated. I tried creating an Empire character but for some reason that is a bad fit. I kept making "light side" choices. Dastardly roles don't work for me. Even pretending to be evil feels creepy to me.

Anyway - shout out and let me know who you are.

Trans woman and proud here. Also I've had the idea of making an LGBT guild on Harbinger but was always too nervous to do so thinking there isn't that many of us on the server. If anyone is actually interested in starting a guild I think we should do one, of course following BW's non-discrimination clause. If you are on Harbinger my main toon is Angellicus she's in a guild though so I'd use an alt to help create it so send her a message if you're interested in making an LGBT guild.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not in the LGBT but I do voice my support for y'all and am glad your joining us straight peops in the game!!!

((I also like role-playing m x m romances, cause I find they're more fun then m x f or f x f romances. Too bad I'm having a hard time finding people who think likewise on Begeren Colony IMperial side.))

• 3 months later...

I realise this is an old thread, but I saw it and thought I'd finally reply (I'm rather shy, really)

I love that someone has created a thread for LGTB members, as well as those who support it :3

I won't go on rambling, but I'll give a brief hello - Been playing SWOTR for only a few months, but been in MMO games for a while now. Live in Australia, gender-fluid pansexual (yep, I really am odd. Hence shyness). I play always on the Harbinger server, at the moment as Nei'a (Imperial) So if you ever want a friendly face to group up with :3

Uhm, yeah. I think that's all - as I said, nervous, and generally an odd person~

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all,

• Raab, Sith Assassin, Lv30... Currently in the "Dark Enigma" guild. Shadowlands
  • Tomnas, Jedi Shadow, Lv17... Currently seeking out the "Pride in the Republic" guild. Shadowlands
  • Moroak, Operative, Lv15... Currently guildless, seeking a LGBTI one though. Shadowlands
  • Jezkiss, Gunslinger, Lv18... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Septamis, Jedi Sage, Lv22... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Redeyes, Mercenary, Lv11... Currently guildless, seeking LGBTI one though. Jedi Convenant
  • Cwan, Sith Marauder, Lv20... Currently in "Red Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Myserr, Jedi Sentinel, Lv12... Currently in "Blue Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor
  • Kerros, Commando, Lv11... Currently in "Blue Arcadia" LGBTI guild. The Progenitor

Anyone is most welcome to friend me and we can team up if you are still leveling up. I'm kinda useless to higher level players but once I get all my characters to at least 50 I'll start joining in Operations/Raids.

I have a character named Sormaro on the Ebon Hawk. He's guildless but it'd be cool to meet your JK on there if you're interested.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, see this thread is a bit old, but thought I would check in anyways. Gay man here, been playing TOR for a couple years now on the Shadowlands server. Would love to meet and get to know some new people or join up with an LGBT guild.

Feel free to message me anytime:

-Felis'nigripes (Sith Inquisitor Healer) Lvl. 55

-Rescartes (Jedi Consular Shadow Tank) Lvl. 55

-Averlis (Bounty Hunter Powertech DPS) Lvl. 45

(A couple other lower leveled toons)

Would love to start a new character and play alongside someone or help out with my upper toons as needed. :rak_03:

Hey all,

Hey Marty I have a couple lower level characters in the Shadowlands and wouldn't mind teaming up with you if you want. Feel free to message me -> Felis'nigripes, Rescartes, or Averlis are my primary characters right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a gay guy from Baltimore. It feels like I'm in one of those meetings lol.

I'm a guild leader on the ebon hawk, I believe in truely immersive rp (game does not exist, I exist only as the character in front of me. Sometimes you gotta turn it off though lol.

But anyway, since I'm a jedi and we're not really supposed to have any sexuality whatsoever, I'm way too ashamed to give his name lol. I'm proud of who I am but ingame that's his darkest secret.

Currently playing mostly as my gunsliger Elroi on the ebon hawk. I don't jump around servers too much.

Hi all!

I'm a gay male in NYC, you can call me Z :cool:

I have a plethora of characters but you can usually find me on the following:

Vediovis (Sorc Heals)

Telesforos (Operative Heals)

Pub side:

Alexiares (Scoundrel Heals)

Morwin (Sage Heals)

Volcaenus (Shadow Tank)

If you see me, say hi! :)

Figured I'd update things since I posted in here last back in...gods know when. I'm seriously gender-questioning, leaning towards trans*, and have moved out of the Midwest into Rhode Island. Hope to maybe see some of you in person! (RI IS a small place, after all...)

Hi all!

I'm a gay male in NYC, you can call me Z :cool:

I have a plethora of characters but you can usually find me on the following:

Vediovis (Sorc Heals)

Telesforos (Operative Heals)

Pub side:

Alexiares (Scoundrel Heals)

Morwin (Sage Heals)

Volcaenus (Shadow Tank)

If you see me, say hi! :)

what server you on

Glad to have found this thread.

I am a gay male who RP's on the Begeren Colony Server. I RP all of my toons as Gay or asexual in the case of my Jedi Master.

That said, I would love to meet other LGBT people on Begeren Colony. Ultimately, I am also searching for another gay male with some RP experience to help me write the next chapter in my smugglers (Drexler) story line. He has a rich back story and is deeply woven into the RP community of Begeren Colony.

I have over 20 years of RP experience and run a guild on the server. I am open to teaching new RPers, so please do not hesitate to message me in game. The most important thing is that we click as people and have compatible views of RP.

Keep the thread going and you are all awesome.