** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like invite now please.. I know I am probably getting in next wave but my In-Laws are here and me and the hubby have an agreement. Once that e-mail hits the inbox I can fake sick and lock myself in my office all day.... please BW... Save me from the insanity...

it looks like a wave every 1h to 1h 30m i'm sure not too many pre-orders at this point

Actually alot of pre-orders in november because of the lifted NDA and the open beta towards the end. Plus the people who were waiting closer to release date like myself before pre ordering (wish i had known about the waves before hand tho)

I don't know about everyone else but when i paid for mine it said i got 5 days of early access not *up to* or if we feel like it so if they don't let everyone in today then they owe people money imo. Also did they remove the speeder bike from the more expensive versions?

Don't bring this argument here. There are 1,000,001 threads to talk about this elsewhere.

Would be nice to get in today but not holding my breath (7 December). Being in the red zone, getting a pre-order at all was a nightmare. $60 for the game from Amazon and $50 for shipping for each of us... But hopefully tomorrow since it's a long weekend on this side of the world.

Seems like 2nd wave is Nov. 10th cutoff.

So I think 11th to like 20th or so is in 3rd wave if my hunch is anything to go by.

Keep in mind all that November was quite a big on pre-orders, esp. from 25th onwards when public open beta started. So around that timeframe onwards it will require quite a few of new waves to get into December pre-orders.

Nov. 16th here, awaiting the 3rd wave with intent. :)

P.S. Thanks for this helpfull thread OP. Good job.

:csw_bluesaber:

If i don't get my email today, they lied about 5 days early access. Then i demand compensation for screwing your customers

Are you serious? After all those posts pointing out they never promised 5 days early access. They said you MAY GET UP TO 5 days early access.

If i don't get my email today, they lied about 5 days early access. Then i demand compensation for screwing your customers

Good luck trying. They said "Up to 5 days", which doesn't mean you will get 5days early access. It means you could get 5days early access, depending on your pre order date. Thats been up there for a while now, do not blame Bioware for your own mistake.

Hoping to get 4th wave today, unless I get hugely lucky and they let in an ocean in the 3rd wave. xD