Thirteenth Legion Recruiting [Republic]

Sami

Hi there, I just recently got back into swtor and I'm looking for an a tube guild to play with and contribute to. What do I have to do to join up? I will be on tonight and I will see if I can track someone down my in game name is Crîx and I. Am a lvl 50 balance sage. Please let me know what I need to do this guild looks like a great fit for me. Thanks and have a great day.

Greetings and welcome back to SWTOR! We would love to have you join. In my signature below is the link to our guild web site. Please read the Code of Conduct, Rules of etiquette and looting, and recruitment policy. Then fill in the application. Let us review it and await further instruction. That is all there is to it.

Greetings and welcome back to SWTOR! We would love to have you join. In my signature below is the link to our guild web site. Please read the Code of Conduct, Rules of etiquette and looting, and recruitment policy. Then fill in the application. Let us review it and await further instruction. That is all there is to it.

Hello again, I submitted an application a few days ago and I am just awaiting a response. I look forward to hearing back and meeting some folks in game. Have a great weekend, thanks again.

My ingame name is Crîx. Lvl 51 balance sage

• 3 weeks later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - April 2014

Message from the Commander

The past month was once again a very full and exciting month of activities in the Thirteenth Legion! We started our "Fund Runs" for the Guild Ship Fund Raiser (as I will talk more about in a sec). We also started a second RP night on Saturdays! We have had a few people leave us that were long time members and some officers and former officers as well. We wish them all the best and hope that they will still come by and say hello every once and a while. However, the guild is still going very strong with 90+ active members. And we continue to add great new people! I know there is a challenge associated with integrating so many new people, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your fellow guild members and get to know them. We will try to do some meet and greet and fun get to know you activities so please come out to our events, especially the guild meeting on the 13th of every month at 9PM.

Our Guild Capital Ship Fundraiser is going well. We have raised just over 40 million credits so far! For May our goal is to raise 3 million credits per week.

Here is what the Guild Ship will look like:

http://i.imgur.com/cpuYQtX.png

May the Fourth be with you!

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups every week (or sometimes a 16 and an 8). But we are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups. No experience is necessary and not much gearing either though there is a minimal level.

Ops and other things we did this month include:

• 24 man Dreadtooth every week to get masks and vials
  • 16 man Explosive Conflict Hard Mode (still really hard even at 55 http://i.imgur.com/AEkoOkx.jpg)
  • 16 man Comms runs through EV HM, SM TFB and SM S&V just to get the weeklies done
  • 8 man HM S&V
  • Large quantities of glitter bombs, snowflakes, holiday bombs, sagey yoinks and fun with a couple of folks who were new to both ops.

Toborro's Courtyard

Toborro's remains one of our most popular events because it doesn't take long and has good rewards for the time spent. Every week this month we had 16 people for both Story Mode and Hard Mode Toborro's on Wednesdays. We have 16 man HM on farm now and can easily complete it in one try even with some newer folks.

SIS Report on Vindicta Activities

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of April that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

• Operations - 8 man SM Scum & Villainy, 8 man SM Dread Fortress, 8 man SM Terror from Beyond, 8 man HM Eternity Vault
  • Flashpoints - Black Talon, Mandalorian Raiders, Kuat Drive Yards, Assault on Tython, Korriban Defense, Czerka Corporate Labs
  • Toborro's Courtyard

Guild Meeting

Master AmonRe, Commander of the 13th Legion, gathered a number of Legionnaires in the Starfighter Launch Area of the Republic Fleet. He informed them that as a result of his work behind enemy lines several priority missions had come up that required the skills of the Legion. Everyone was divided into several elite squads. There were two main missions, one was to defend against the Imperial incursion into the drive yards at Kuat. The other was to strike deep into the heart of the Empire and hit Korriban. These missions were both executed successfully. Afterwords, Master AmonRe returned to his duties behind enemy lines.

http://i.imgur.com/rtnGKP7.jpg

RP Nights

4/1- Members gathered aboard Tuur orbital station to work out a strategy for the upcoming breaking of the blockade on Jurin. Those assembled viewed and made recommendations on the forces gathered for deployment and a consensus was determined on how best to approach the blockade breaking. (Note: In game locations were used as stand ins for Jurin and Turr Orbital Station).

http://i.imgur.com/XlJ5i0I.png

Sraj readies her forces for the assault on Jurin

4/8 - Captain Tuyet of Zero Squadron visited the staging area for the Jurin invasion. Where she met many of the key member of the upcoming operation. Smugglers, pirates and Jedi who have all signed on for various reasons were starting to show signs of tension as the clock counted down.

Bringing her experience and a rather brutal and un-winnable flight simulation, she ran the blockade busting forces through the tests. It was not pretty. But it drove her rather singular point home, loud and clear. Working together was the only way this difficult mission would succeed. The other way was only flirting with out right disaster.

4/15 - We assembled on the Telos bridge in Republic Fleet. There we were briefed by Lianna through holocomm about the recent discovery of a long range orbital station now held by Sraj's forces. This station was determined to be a priority strike prior to the blockade assault as the signal it broadcast was jamming communications from the surface of Jurin.

4/19 - As Sraj's forces assaulted the planet of Jurin, several ships from the Thirteenth Legion departed from the Legion's staging area on the moon of Tuur, to come to the assistance of the allied capital ship Balmorra. Bokuden and Sedrienn flew with Zaahir aboard the Perpetually Lost, while Auradena and Sondetsu flew with Cailinn aboard the Baby Bantha.

The two Legion ships succeeded in punching through the picket of droid fighters which were harrying the Balmorra, though both ships (particularly the Perpetually Lost) took significant fire during the assault. Sondetsu identified the lead vessel among the droid fighter craft, and was able to destroy it -- with the loss of their leader, the remaining droid fighters were easily neutralized.

The Baby Bantha and the Perpetually Lost then docked with the Balmorra, to conduct final preparations for the Thirteenth's offensive against Sraj on the surface of Jurin.

4/22 - we had approximately 20 Legionnaires participate in the beginning of the ground assault on Jurin. Players were scattered across the map, to represent drop-capsules which had gone somewhat off course, and had to use landmarks and their comm systems to locate one another, and form up at the Legion's temporary base.

4/26 - A strike team from the Thirteenth responded to a distress call from a nearby Jurin militia detachment. We quickly eliminated droid patrols which were attacking a pair of civil defense gun platforms, then investigated reports of droids, as well as Sith, at a nearby farm. We found, and defeated, a number of Sith, though they seemed strange in their behavior, as though they were under some sort of mental control or domination...or perhaps even completely mindless. We secured the area, and identified that it might possibly be useful during the actual assault against Sraj.

4/29 - We met on Nar Shaddaa which doubled for our purposes as Avin's industrial district where we were on the hunt for Maon, a jedi gone rogue through Sraj's influence, we were assaulted by a large droid (world boss) which fell to our collective abilities in short time before being teased by an apparition of Sraj followed by the temporary capture of Maon. After challenging Sondetsu Kang to a quick duel and coming out on the short end, Maon leapt over the railing to the depths below. Master T'laar remarked that somewhere the rogue jedi still lives, and Jourin, one claiming to be SIS, assured he could pull up recording to determine the whereabouts of said Jedi.

Galactic Starfighter!

4/1 - We had 5 people participate in some space PvP this week. We split into two teams. The first match we were on opposite sides of the battle, but the rest of the matches we were in the same group. As a result, the only competitive match was the first one. The rest we dominated the imperials because they were mostly inexperienced.

4/8 - We had 5 people come out for starfighter and we split into two groups. Unfortunately the Imperial Aces were grouped up and flying so we had a rough time of it. The only match we won was against other republic players.

4/15 - We had 7 people come out for our weekly Starfighter event. We got paired up as a group in the first match which was against Imperials in a Deathmatch. It was close for a while, mainly because some of us had some lag issues, however after that cleared up it went from 20-20 to 50-26 pretty quick. We had a couple matches which were pitted our two groups against each other which we split. The rest of the matches we were in separate warzones. All in all I think everyone got their weeklies done and had a good time.

4/22 - We had 4 folks show up for the regularly scheduled Starfighter event. We had a rough night and only won a match or two, though we did have a death match where we came back from down 12-0 to almost win at the last second.

4/29 - We had 5 people participate in Starfighter this week so we split into two groups. My group won a couple and lost a couple, including a really close death match where we lost 49-46.

Galactic Starfighter Training!

After a post by Siddain on the public Ebon Hawk forums we have started flying on alts for training days. Other than unlocking the loadout we want to use on a ship, we do not upgrade any component at all. We recommend this for flight practice (and a large dose of humility) because it puts you at a high disadvantage versus upgraded ships. It is a suggestion for any who wish to join us.

Datacrons

Datacrons continued on the Republic side through the month of April. Our band of intrepid explorers conquered Belsavis, Voss and Corellia. Unfortunately, "Real-Life" intervened and has taken our datacron tour guide away from leading these forays in the future.

Republic Flashpoint Nights

4/3 - We were able to field two groups tonight. The first group traveled to Cademimu and took on General Ortol. He did not stand a chance, and we took him out in short order. The second group took on the Athiss Flashpoint and defeated the Prophet of Vodal.

4/17 - We were able to field two groups to patrol the galaxy and put an end to any evil doers they stumbled across. Our first group traveled to Czerka Labs and defeated Rasmus Blys in record time. The second group took on the Mandalorian Raiders and quickly dispatched Mavrix Varad.

4/27 - We didn't have enough signups to make a viable group of either sub 55 or 55s so we managed to wrangle one group of 55s with no tank :) We did have one DPS Guardian so we were able to use group finder for a 50 HM and did it with 3 DPS and a healer. We ended up with Directive 7, had no issues at all though we did have one death on the final boss but that was it. Was an interesting change over a more 'normal' FP.

Aratech Speeder Quest Series

The Aratech speeder quests continued, now with a smaller group looking to complete the needed Level 50 hard modes. So far Taral V and Directive 7 have been completed with more on the horizon.

Fund Runs

New this month we created an event for people to group up for doing the dailies. This month we went through the Oricon dailies. For some, this was the first time went through Oricon, so they got the gear.

Edited by GrovesK

• 1 month later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - May 2014

The Month of May held some great experiences for the Thirteenth Legion. Twenty-four Legionnaires gathered and defeated Dreadtooth in Section X on Belsavis when he was at a full 10 stacks. We added a number of great new members and another new officer. We are maintaining a healthy roster of over 90 active members in the guild.

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups every week (or sometimes a 16 and an 8) though one week we were only able to field a 16 man. We have been gathering every week in Section X and farming Dreadtooth for masks and vials so that we can face the bonus boss in Terror from Beyond. In fact we did defeat him once when he was at 10 stacks and picked up the amulet as well. We are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups, no experience is necessary and we will help with gearing.

Some of the Operations we ran this month include:

• Scum and Villainy 8-man SM
  • Terror from Beyond 8-man HM
  • Explosive Conflict 8-man SM
  • Scum and Villainy 16-man HM
  • Terror from Beyond 8 man SM
  • Eternity Vault 16-man HM
  • Terror from Beyond 16-man SM
  • Dread Fortress 8-man SM
  • Eternity Vault 8-man HM

Sunday Morning Casual Ops

5/11 - Sunday morning ops run - a full group tackled S&V story mode. We had one new to S&V and at least one who had only been up to the weekly. A few wipes, but otherwise good. Made it through the four stooges (a.k.a. Cartel Warlords) before calling it a day due to time.

5/18 - Sunday Ops run - Sidhe joined for what I believe was her first Ops run. We did S&V again and it went really well. Made it through to the Cartel Warlords and got the last one down to 10% before wiping. At that point we called due to time. But it was a good run and everyone enjoyed themselves and did really well.

Toborro's Courtyard

Toborro's remains one of our most popular events because it doesn't take long and has good rewards for the time spent. Every week this month we had 16 people for both Story Mode and Hard Mode Toborro's on Wednesdays. We have 16 man HM on farm now and can easily complete it in one try even with some newer folks.

http://i.imgur.com/BXYosZq.jpg

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of May that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

Imperial Operations: 8-man Dread Fortress SM, 8-man Toborro's Courtyard, Eternity Vault

Imperial Flashpoints: Kuat Drive Yards, Aithiss

http://i.imgur.com/w0OUCiP.jpg

Guild Meeting

We were late getting started planning for the meeting this month so we decided to go simple. We divided up into groups and some folks did flashpoints and some did GSF.

http://i.imgur.com/Ap1oRtd.jpg

RP Nights

5/6 - Nearly 20 members of the Thirteenth Legion assembled, for the final confrontation against the Dark Side Force-user Sraj (the antagonist of our "Polar Night of Icy Darkness or Iron Cage" collaborative fiction project).

The Legionnaires fought their way through her Sith acolytes, then (through a combination of role-playing, /roll, and character powers) faced and defeated Sraj, ending her plan to consume the life force of the planet Jurin.

5/13 - In the aftermath of the defeat of Sraj, members of the Thirteenth Legion gathered on the Gav Daragon, to discuss the ongoing situation on Jurin. A "lively" discussion ensued, on the military mission of the Thirteenth, and the ramifications of openly involving the Legion on a world that is now controlled by the Empire.

Later, the discussion moved on to the Quusa (the native sentients on Jurin), and their possible connections to the Rattataki species

5/17 - We gathered in a cantina on Balmorra, with the primary intent of simply socializing and catching up. During the gathering, Auradena shared with us some information about her ongoing campaign to shut down slavers (and one particularly notorious slaver, in particular) -- several members of the Legion pledged their assistance to her in her quest.

During the evening, we made friends with a smuggler who happened to be having a drink in the cantina, and recruited him to join us in the Thirteenth.

5/20 - Members of the Thirteenth assembled on Voss, where Yudo and Zayneil shared the results of their research on the Quusa of Jurin. We learned that the Quusa have a prophecy that a messiah will come to remove the (Human) colonists who now control Jurin -- and that they may have considered Sraj to have been that messiah.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/Voss1_zps5bd3e0be.jpg

5/27 - Several members of the Thirteenth Legion traveled to Alderaan, where they met with former Senator (and Queen-in-exile) Pamari of Jurin, in her temporary refuge on the Organa estate. Discussions centered on how the Thirteenth might best assist the loyalists / resistance on Jurin (while avoiding the political ramifications of directly intervening), as well as the best ways to reach out to the Quusa.

Late in the meeting, it was learned that Cailinn Stendan and A'layna Sky had succeeded in rescuing Zaahir Kos from occupied Jurin, though their escape had proven to be a narrow one.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/Pamari2_zps008dedc2.jpg

5/31 - Several Jedi members of the Thirteenth gathered on Nar Shaddaa for an informal discussion. Topics included the situation on Jurin (and the members of the Thirteenth who were lost or MIA as a result of the action against Sraj), as well as the Green Jedi of Corellia, and the Jedi philosophies on death and relationships.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/NarShaddaa1_zps0585ae6d.jpg

Galactic Starfighter!

5/6 - We had five people and split into two groups. We got pitted against each other a couple times and only got to play together as a group once. Most of us finished our weekly I believe.

5/13 - As part of the guild meeting we took a group of 4 and did some Starfighter matches. We only got a few matches in before we had to call it a night and we didn't win too many of those.

5/20 - I don't recall much of that evenings matches. Maybe because we lost them :).

5/27 - We had 5 people come out for star fighter this week and split into two teams. Our first match put us all on the same team against a group of Imperials and we dominated them. The next couple matches we were on opposite sides of same faction matches and split the pair. Overall it was a fun time and I believe everyone got their weeklies done.

Galactic Starfighter Training!

After a post by Siddain on the public Ebon Hawk forums we have started flying on alts for training days. Other than unlocking the loadout we want to use on a ship, we do not upgrade any component at all. We recommend this for flight practice (and a large dose of humility) because it puts you at a high disadvantage versus upgraded ships. It is a suggestion for any who wish to join us.

Republic Flashpoint Nights

5/22 - Thursday night hard mode - ran a group through Czerka Core Meltdown and clocked an impressive 40 minute time to complete.

Aratech Speeder Quest Series

5/19 - Aratech Speeder quests - A group of 4 ran through Kaon Under Siege, which most had not done before. It was a pretty cool and creepy and one step closer to speeders.

Guild Flagship Fundraiser

Our Guild Capital Ship Fundraiser is going well. We have raised just over 68.5 million credits so far! Thanks to everyone that contributed! For June our goal is to raise 8 million credits per week.

As of right now, we are over half way to our goal of raising 132 million credits for guild ships. We will aim to buy the best one we can on the Republic side and also get a nice one for our Imperial guild (Vindicta) as well. We have "Fund Runs" to do dailies on Wednesdays at 9pm so that people can work on raising some credits for the guild ship. Please keep an eye on the forums and calendar for more information.

Edited by GrovesK

• 4 weeks later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - June 2014

Summer months are always a fun time. I was extremely happy to see so many people online for our Guild Meeting on the 13th. We had so many people we couldn't fit everyone into one Ops group! Our Guild Meeting is at 9PM East on the 13th of every month. No sign ups are required. We will try to continue to do things that can involve everyone in the guild and should be a ton of fun. It is a great opportunity to come out and get to know the people in the guild!

The Thirteenth Legion is still going strong, we have multiple Operations groups running every week on multiple days and for both factions. We also have multiple weekly flashpoint events, RP events, Toborro's Courtyard, GSF nights and more! We have full XP and Rep bonuses on in both factions.

Finally, I wanted to give a special shoutout to our guild member Damidez who has been taking some awesome screenshots this month! I've included a few of his in this report, but here are a couple more that I really like. They really let you see just how beautiful this game can be!

Kephess Reborn is really big!

http://i.imgur.com/OiqHogg.jpg

Darvannis Operations about to get under way!

http://i.imgur.com/h5dH0b7.jpg

Pia Fidelis!

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups almost every week (or sometimes a 16 and an 8). But we are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups. We do a somewhat unique arraingment where we don't have full static 8 man or 16 man Operations. Instead we divide up into groups of 4 which are then paired with other groups (or 3 other groups to form a 16 man). This gives us some of the benefits of a static group while allowing us to all get to play together and helping us bring newer Ops players up to speed.

Some of the Operations we did this month include:

• Dreadtooth every week to collect masks and dreadful essence
  • Dread Fortress 16 man SM
  • Dread Palace 16 man SM (Guild first complete!)
    http://i.imgur.com/Oi9Ei0N.jpg
  • Dread Fortress 8 man SM
  • Terror from Beyond 16 man HM
  • Terror from Beyond 8 man SM

http://i.imgur.com/o5XgFbq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OPYMnLJ.jpg

Toborro's Courtyard

Toborro's remains one of our most popular events because it doesn't take long and has good rewards for the time spent. Almost every week this month we had 16 people for both Story Mode and Hard Mode Toborro's on Wednesdays. We have 16 man HM on farm now and can easily complete it in one try even with some newer folks.

Other Operations

We did an impromptu run of Karagga's Palace HM, mostly well geared 55s though we did have Kayou who was level 52 I think and Therdole who is a new 55. Still we cruised through it with out issue and Crix got a bell hat. I did learn a couple things. First, the max stacks the puzzle droid can put on someone is 10 and we had no trouble keeping Amonre up through it. We could have done the whole Operation with only one tank. The Foreman Crusher is no longer a problem for Shadows like it used to be even at level 55. I could even have probably stood in the oil fire on Karagga and survived and just ignored the mechanics but I didn't try.

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of June that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

• Imperial Toborro's
  • Imperial Operations - Scum and Villainy 8 man SM, Terror from Beyond 8 man SM, Dread Palace 8 man SM, Eternity Vault 6 man HM
  • Imperial Flashpoints - Czerka Core Meltdown HM

Guild Meeting

We had an awesome turnout for the Guild Meeting this month I think we had around 32 people show up to "conquer" Hoth. During the Hour we split into two raid groups and tackled both world bosses. Since we had so many people on Hoth it conveniently created a second instance for us, so we had one group kill Gargath and one kill Snowblind in one instance then we switched instances and swapped world bosses so that everyone got both. We then proceeded to get datacrons but we only had time to get one. With the remaining time we assaulted an Imperial Base and took out all the base defenders there.

http://i.imgur.com/z1lhfJ3.jpg

RP Nights

6/3 - Pamari, the head of the government-in-exile of Jurin, held a reception at the Shining Star Cantina on Alderaan, to honor the members of the Thirteenth Legion who helped defeat Sraj, and save her homeworld. We had an excellent turnout, with roughly 20 members of the Thirteenth able to join in for drinks, dancing, and conversation. Even a brief appearance by a pair of Sith, spoiling for a fight, wasn't able to put a damper on the fun evening.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/ThirteenthParty2_zps04063d30.jpg

6/7 - Auradena met with several members of the Thirteenth on Coruscant, to share some of our initial investigations into Jacop Loth's slaving activities, and to come up with a strategy to stop him.

6/10 - We had a meet and greet on Coruscant, with many new or newish faces (either to the guild or new alts). The turn out was good, and a variety of topics were discussed in a fairly relaxed way....that is until the Jedi started discussing relationships, an issue that seems to stymie most of them!

6/14 - A contingent of Legionnaires gathered on the Republic Fleet, where it was learned that Lianna Laran had uncovered one of Jacop Loth's slaving operations on Corellia. The group then traveled to Corellia, and conducted an assault on the hotel which was being used as slave housing, liberating dozens of slaves in the process.

6/17 - Vindicta is invited rather mysteriously to meet on the fleet in the Museum. Once there, they are introduced to Lieutenant Dafor, a representative of Darth Yao. Darth Yao's first overtures to this motley collection of Agents, Bounty Hunters, and Sith is met with skepticism at first, although all agree that Vindicta needs a common goal. A surprise visit from an extremely cordial Darth Avidior keeps the group on their toes....and wondering what he's up to.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/ImperialFleet_zps7849031e.jpg

6/21 - Master Yudo led an expedition to the Green Jedi Enclave on Corellia, to discuss the philosophies of the Corellian Jedi, and how they differ from the broader Jedi Order.

6/24 - The Thirteenth Legion meets on Tython to discuss an old threat. Rumors are that Vindicta, which has long been largely leaderless and directionless, is once more ramping up under the interim leadership of Darth Avidior. They discuss what to do about it, and whether or not Avidior poses a large enough threat to the Thirteenth that he needs to be dealt with. Some propose kidnapping the Darth, while others argue this is not the way of the Legion. All agree that more information is warranted. The Darth's movements suggest he will be on Voss soon, an excellent place to start gathering more intelligence about him and his movements.

6/28 - A small vanguard of the Thirteenth Legion gathers on Nar Shaddaa under the direction of A'layna to investigate Loth's organization. Of especial interest are the whereabouts of a group of slaves that seem to have been disappeared right out from under their noses. The group investigates the Spaceport, where Loth's flunkies the Kintan Kings are known to operate. They find the body of a buyer who appears to have been poisoned, and a list of shipping locations. The group then races to the Nikto Quarter, where they split into two groups to try and flush the slavers out of hiding. Although they find lots of evidence that Loth's organization was recently in operation, they don't find the slaves. It is with disappointment but grim determination to stop Loth that the group reconvenes at the Spaceport to admit temporary defeat.

Galactic Starfighter!

6/3 - We had a group of 4 and took to the skies where we promptly thrashed the Imperials in 4 straight skirmishes and watched those Imps run! Pretty efficient completion of our weeklies!

6/10 - We had 4 people for Starfighter again so we formed one group and took to the skies. We had the new ships to play with which was fun but not as conducive to winning. I think we split out matches and we have a few really close games. The double credits and ship requisition was really great we were getting almost 30K credits per match.

6/17 - We had a group of 3 and queued up for some Starfighter. We won every match of the evening and got our weeklies done very fast. The double ship req and credits was also super awesome.

6/24 - We had a group of three and took to the skies. We ran into full premade teams of ace Imperial pilots in a few matches and while we kept it competitive with them we didn't get the victory.

Hard Mode Flashpoint Nights

6/2 - We had a new to 55 run their first hard mode and it was trial by fire - Czerka Core Meltdown. Despite dome bugginess on one of the boss fights we got through it fine with only a couple of wipes.

6/9 - Two groups ran hard modes. I believe group one did Cademimu and rolled through it due to the last boss bugging so his rockets didn't fire (word on the street is that the esteemed general started saying "No One's Firing! No One's Firing!" - this is unconfirmed, however) Group two tackled the Core Meltdown (again) and aside from the adds in the jungle session spawning on top of the healer and munching him instantly it was a quick roll through.

6/30 - We had two groups at the later time slot. First group went through Athiss in just over 30 minutes. 2nd group I believe battled General Ortog and it was the 1st time for at least a few of the characters (based on Achievements)

Fund Runs

We had good participation for our weekly Fund Runs with 4-7 guild members ever week. Most weeks we completed the dailies circuit on Oricon which gave people a good source of credits and comms as well as helping them increase their reputation. Fund runs are happening on Thursdays at 9PM now, feel free to sign up on the calendar!

Our Guild Capital Ship Fundraiser is going well. We have raised just over 100 million credits so far! Thanks to everyone that contributed, and special thanks to Jevvica for organizing the fund raiser and providing matching contributions. For July our goal is to raise 5 million credits per week, to that end please make sure you carefully ready this thread before contributing: http://xiiithlegion.enjin.com/forum/m/7106966/viewthread/11634208-guild-flagship-fundraiser-matching-contributions-lets-do-this

As of right now, we are well on our way to our goal of raising 132 million credits for guild ships. We will aim to buy the best one we can on the Republic side and also get a nice one for our Imperial guild (Vindicta) as well. We have "Fund Runs" to do dailies on Thursdays at 9pm so that people can work on raising some credits for the guild ship. Please keep an eye on the forums and calendar for more information.

• 1 month later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - July 2014

The month of July yielded a huge influx of new recruits to the guild which is awesome to see. With all the new folks we are now back over 100 total members! (though some of those are on leave and might not return). I expect we will see another influx of folks this month due to the release of Galactic Strongholds. We have a 125 person membership cap, so if you are interested in joining us hurry up and get an application in before we fill all our roster spots!

As for in game activities, we had a fun month! First, the event where we intentionally plummet to our deaths returned (see guild meeting below for more details). Congrats to Mermia for being closest to the target and getting first pick of the prizes! The Gree returned this month albeit only for a week but we got several runs on Xeno Analyst in and we did the dailies for our fund run in addition to everyone's individual participation in the event. I got a decent shot of the Grey Secant from my speeder.

http://i.imgur.com/zQJfPHC.png

Oh and this happened...

http://i.imgur.com/smIH7LZ.jpg

Got to love our RP folks, you guys amaze me in a lot of ways. :)

Pia Fidelis,

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups almost every week (or sometimes a 16 and an 8). But we are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups no experience is necessary though certainly welcome.

Some of the Ops we ran this month included:

Weekly bouts with Dreadtooth including beating him another time with 10 stacks.

16 man TFB HM

16 man TFB SM

8 man S&V SM

8 man EV NM

8 man TFB SM

http://i.imgur.com/NxLpQEn.jpg

Toborro's Courtyard

Toborro's remains one of our most popular events because it doesn't take long and has good rewards for the time spent. Almost every week this month we had 16 people for both Story Mode and Hard Mode Toborro's on Wednesdays. We have 16 man HM on farm now and can easily complete it in one try even with some newer folks.

Special this month, 7/23 Toborro's was actually replaced with Xenoanalyst and the Gree World Bosses. We only managed to fight one of the world bosses (the Kor Slug type) since all the others were down or occupied in every instance of Ilum. We then went and did Xeno in 16 man SM and HM and we managed to one shot him both times.

Other Operations

7/14 - impromptu run of KP HM for fun, gear and hats! A mix of characters from level 51-55 conquered the Hutt. Some had never seen it, most hadn't done it in ages.

http://i.imgur.com/KUvgc8N.jpg

7/20 Sunday Morning Ops - GF said "Dread Fortress" so after a few misgivings we decided to give it a try. It took us a few tries to get past Gate Commander Draxus (the second boss with 9 waves) but every other encounter was smooth sailing, thanks to DJ's leadership and helpful commentary from Kang, Burnedd and Ismene. We made the weekly with a little time to spare.

7/27 - Sunday Morning Ops - Another run at DF. Got through Draxus on the thirs or fourth try and got to the final boss. The mechanics there were a challenge and we couldn't quite finish off Brontes. It was determined, however, that Corruptor Zero was stolen from some little known Saturday morning cartoon.

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of July that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

Imperial Ops - 8 man Dread Palace SM, 8 man Terror from Beyond SM

Toborro's Courtyard 8 man SM

Xeno Analyst 16 man SM

The Gree Event World Bosses: Surgok'k and Gravak'k

Guild Meeting

This month marked the return of a really fun event we like to do called Guild Darts! What is Guild Darts? Basically we get together in an Ops Group (or groups) and go to a high location. Then we mark an officer as a target and they jump off the high location, setting the mark. Then one at a time everyone else takes a turn trying to get close to the target.

This guild darts took place at the cliffs of Tatooine south of Dreviad Outpost. There is a nice outcropping there to jump from:

http://i.imgur.com/oImHbHz.jpg

Here is the aftermath:

http://i.imgur.com/9GfE0H2.jpg

And then after the contest we went back to Dreviad and held a concert while we handed out the prizes! Oh, and then for good measure we all went and jumped into the sarlaac pit!

http://i.imgur.com/iMsRUYO.jpg

RP Nights

7/5 - The Thirteenth Legion took a relaxed evening off in the Dealer's Den Cantina on Coruscant, chatting and socializing. A few new and returning members made their appearances, including Jadena and Talion.

7/7 - Since approximately 30 days had passed without an outbreak of war since the end of the Jurin encounter, the Thirteenth Legion decided to celebrate (OOC it was also Bokuden's last RP night before his summer hiatus and we wanted to give him a bit of a send off). We met in the Gav Daragon cantina for fun and socializing.

7/12 - Information came in that an old Rakata archive still exists on Belsavis that might hold more information about the Quusa, a mysterious race related to the Rattataki discovered on Jurin. After a briefing held by Jedi Master Zayneil on what is already known about the Quusa, the Legion headed to the archive, only to find it wiped completely clean of all information and infested with Belsavis wildlife. A dead imperial trooper found at the site had a dog tag which showed he was part of the personal army of Darth Vowrawn - the main suspect in the clearing of the archives until more data comes in.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/Belsavis1_zps440a6469.jpg

7/15 - Darth Noor called a meeting of all Vindicta agents. Under the aegis of Darth Avidior, she revealed that Vindicta must once more organize and become a force to be reckoned with, as the Thirteenth Legion appears to be disorganized and growing lax in their discipline. As evidence she offered proof that some of their members have become romantically involved with one another and requested more information to show whether this is truly the case or not. Anything else that might be used to exploit the weaknesses of the Thirteenth Legion are also to be found and used. Assignments went out and the story continues in the Ties That Bind thread.

7/19 - The Thirteenth Legion responded to Auradena's call to go to Tatooine in the next stage of the Loth investigation. There they met with an ex-slave named Inoke who gave them information on the slave camp outpost and followed them as they wreaked havoc on the slavers. After taking out the base and the shuttle, the Thirteenth returned to a nearby settlement to track down freed slaves and provide medical treatment.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/Tatooine3_zps7bf01d7a.jpg

7/22 - Many Legionaries joined together on Alderaan for a training mission at the request of Chancellor Corenus al'Cair. He needed the estate of House Syrush checked out after a recent Killik attack. When the group got to the site, we found it overrun with Killiks. There were not survivors from House Syrush but there were some captives from House Organa that were freed. The group found a cave systems that looked to be how the Killiks got to House Syrush. We cleared out the cave and then went back to the cantina to enjoy some drinks and conversation after a successful training mission.

7/26 - Several members of the Thirteenth Legion gathered aboard the Gav Daragon, to share information about the Empire, the Sith, and Vindicta.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/GavDaragon_zps06f72dc0.jpg

Galactic Starfighter!

7/1 - We had 4 people come out for GSF and we took to the skies! I believe we won all of our matches which seems probable with Damidez, Ellscari, and I all in the same group :). We got our weekly done in one night.

7/8 - We had a group of 3 I believe and we did a few matches. We ended up not quite completing our weekly going 2-1 on the evening.

7/15 - We had 5 people come out for GSF and split into two groups. Fortunately, there were plenty of Imp pilots on so we were all able to be on the same team for every match. We went 3-1 on the night with our only loss coming in death match by about 3 kills. We had a great domination match where we defended the B satellite with two clarions against an onslaught of enemy bombers as well as a gunship and burst laser scout. A fun night of GSF to be sure!

7/22 - We got a group of 4 together and did some GSF matches. We won all of our matches on the night and everyone completed their weekly. It was a pretty fun night of flying.

7/29 - We had 4 people for Starfighter. The first 3 matches we were matched with Aimbot and some other good Republic pilots. The Imps made some valiant efforts but they were overwhelmed. Then in the 4th match Ellscari had to leave and we Aimbot wasn't with us, plus the Imp Aces came out of the woodwork so we ended up losing at Kuat. Still everyone completed their weekly and had a good time.

7/14 - We had one group for the early bird hard mode run.

7/21 - One group tackled Cademimu - smooth sailing until the last boss, then all but the Jedi Sage healer Agoravesh died at the hands of the evil general. The general had 15% life, but the Jedi Sage managed to solo the general and finish him off (an impressive display if I do say so myself).

7/28 - We had one early bird run that smashed through Hammer Station. The later run added a pickup (one Master Spaminator) - but still breezed through Czerka Core Meltdown.

The first phase of our Guild Ship Fundraiser has completed. We raised just over 175 million credits which easily beat our goal of 132 million! Thanks to everyone that contributed, and special thanks to Jevvica for organizing the fund raiser and providing matching contributions. However, the fundraising isn't over (and may never be judging by the prices we've seen so far). For August we are aiming for contributions of 5 million per week with 5 million matching.

With these funds we are going to buy a guild ship and a guild stronghold for both the Republic side and for our Imperial guild (Vindicta) as well. We have "Fund Runs" to do dailies on Thursdays at 9pm so that people can work on raising some credits for the guild. Please keep an eye on the forums and calendar for more information.

Edited by GrovesK

• 5 weeks later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - August 2014

This was an awesome month for the Thirteenth Legion. We purchased guild ships for our Republic and Imperial side guilds as well as fully unlocked headquarters. Our Republic ship, The Scorpienne, has a room with all the utilities you can basically get at this point (GTN, mailbox, all types of cargo storage, and more!). I think it is a great place to park your Republic characters if you join the guild. We will do the same thing on the Imperial ship eventually and likely the headquarters as well.

We have added even more folks this past month and had a number of returning members as well so we are now up over 100 members on our roster (currently 109)! Some of those are folks on LOA but we are slowly approaching our membership cap of 125. I'd love to see us get there some day because I think this guild is best when there is a lot of activity.

In the first two weeks of conquest events we placed 2nd on our planet both times. The first week was hotly contested until the last hours, the second we put it on cruise control after we found out about the flashpoint exploit. More details about our conquest activities can be found below. I'm extremely proud of our guild's performance in both weeks. We already have well over 100 encryptions to put towards expanding our ship.

It has been great to see the increased activity in the guild as a result of the 2.9 patch. Kudos to Bioware for putting together a great addition to the game. I'll never get tired of seeing the intro to each of the strongholds when you first go into them, my favorite has to be Tatooine:

http://i.imgur.com/FCJEqfb.png

Simply Amazing.

Pia Fidelis,

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups almost every week (or sometimes a 16 and an 8). But we are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups. Please see this thread for more information if you are interested.

8/1 - Groups 2-5. After our usually weekly dental appointment with Dreadtooth, groups 2-5 continued to go after HM TFB. Unfortunately, due to me not realizing that one of our DPS was specced for heals until after the first boss fight and some real life issues we ended up stopping after we beat the Dread Guards. At that point by the time we got to Operator IX we would have had maybe one shot at him before our scheduled time was up so we called it an early night.

8/15 - All groups. We had a number of folks absent and more that were running late so we ended up combining all the groups into one 16 man group. We took out Dread tooth as usual then went on to attempt HM TFB once again. Several folks hadn't done hard mode before but we cleared the first two bosses after 1 wipe on each. We only had time for a couple of attempts at Operator 9, and we did manage to get to the second phase on the last try but then failed the first color test because we were still clearing adds from phase 1.

8/22 - All Groups. We took all of the groups and did 3 groups finder Ops for the conquest points. The Operation of the day happened to be Terror from Beyond. I believe that all three Ops groups completed the Operation.

8/29 - Groups 1-4. To start the evening we headed over to Makeb and took on Golden Fury on HM. Then for a change of pace we went after HM Explosive conflict. Even though several of us hadn't done Explosive Conflict on any mode, we got past the tanks on the third try! We got through the mine field just fine (though Zayneil hilariously blew himself up twice, my fault for not explaining it to him well enough). We got Kephess down on the second attempt after coming very close on the first try. A very impressive run and a lot more people have the Aritech Nightscythe! Also we got a number of decorations to drop including both tanks!

Toborro's Courtyard

8/10 - Republic Eyeless - Due to the Rakghoul Event returning we replaced our weekly Toborro's with The Eyeless. We got 16 people for SM and HM eyeless. SM was not too much trouble I think we did it on the first try. HM on the other hand we couldn't complete our tanks just kept getting pummeled. The next time we do this we need to consider maybe tank swapping after the tank runs out of cool downs. Even with 5 healers we couldn't keep the main tank up. Some folks did have a bit of trouble with the mechanics but we switched the melee to the adds and ranged dps to the boss and that went somewhat better.

Sunday Morning Casual Operations

The SMC group runs continue to go smoothly as we all learn the fights together. Darth DJ, Mjs2570 and Sondetsu have been swapping leadership roles according to their availability and all have been doing a fantastic job leading. Thanks guys! Also, just a reminder: this is not a static group, but first come first serve. If we ever get to the point where 16 people sign up, we will field two groups - so please sign up even if there are already 8 on the board!

8/3 - The group did a weekly comms run of S&V and TFB and defeated all foes!

8/10 - A full run of Scum and Villainy was completed in record time, with bonus of seeing Damidez in his tanking gear.

8/17 - Lots of work by the group finally paid off - we beat Dread Fortress for the first time (and in fantastic time). The Dread Fortress is no longer so dreadful.

http://i.imgur.com/ZX3SVTl.jpg

8/24 - Another full run of Scum and Villainy in record time. Breezing through this place makes it easy to forget this is one of the longest Ops there is!

8/31 - TFB in a touch over 2 hours. No wipes, smooth sailing the entire run. We've been working hard and dedication has really started to pay off.

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of August that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

8/4 - Imperial Toborro's - We gathered up a guild group fairly quickly, and disassembled the Golden Fury in a super smooth run!

8/7 - Imperial Ops - Group Finder for this week was Dread Fortress, so with Pluto along as our new tank, we jumped into it. Draxus was as tricky as it always is, but we were doing pretty decently each time -- finally got it done on the third try. Didn't have too much trouble with anything else, IIRC, until Bestia herself. Between the lightning-arc phase, outrunning the lightning-clock, and, especially, the fingers at the end, we struggled for a bit, but we finally punched our ticket and finished the Op

8/11 - Imperial Eyeless - We gathered up a group to take on the Eyeless in Story mode. After a warm-up try (I think several of us hadn't seen the fight before or forgot how it went since the last event), we persisted through the 2nd attempt and killed the super-Rakghoul with no casualties on our end!

Thursday 8/14: Imp Ops. Groups 1&2 with two fill ins opted to run two level 50 ops. NM EV and HM KP were conquered handily.

8/18 - Imperial Toborro's - We got off to a late start for a number of reasons, but still wiped the floor with the big llama droid in short order!

8/21 - Imperial Ops - Since we were a couple of folks short, we facerolled EV HM for the weekly, and picked up a number of decorations on the way! Soa dropped 4 mind traps and 1 "Rakata Guardian" statue; we also found 3 energy pylons from trash mobs. (2 from the kitties before the puzzle, and one from an octopus droid)

8/25 - Imperial Toborro's - We got a guild group together fairly quickly and promptly disassembled the Golden Llama. No decoration drop, though!

8/28 - Imperial Operations - We scrambled a group together and ran through KP HM for comms, hats, and decorations :) We did get one hat, a couple of the droid pets, a car, and several "Dangerous Hutt" banners IIRC. I *think* we also got a gold-plated Hutt plaque, but no statue, alas.

Guild Meeting

8/13 Guild meeting. 24 Legionnaires grouped up and hit Nar Shaddaa to get some datacrons. We managed to get 3 or 4 of them in the hour with a lot of pulling and leaping. At the end we went down to the High security area and took out the World Boss as well.

8/19 - Special In Character Guild Meeting: Guild Ship Commissioning. In order to increase the effectiveness of the 13th in the fight against the Empire, the Republic Army approved the requisition of a Valor Class Cruiser for the Legion. Commander Amonre and an number of the members of the Legion met on the Bridge of the ship and the ship was commissioned with the name "The Scorpienne" in honor of the founder of the 13th Legion. The Scorpienne was then taken on her maiden voyage to Makeb, where the 13th was participating in Republic Operations to contest the remaining mining of Isotope-5 on the planet. Meanwhile word has leaked that Vindicta has also acquired a capital ship called Ellaina's Vendetta. The ship was first spotted in combat in the skies above Alderaan.

RP Nights

8/2: The Thirteenth Legion met with Auradena Sky on Nar Shaddaa to investigate and wipe out a Loth holding - a "processing center" for new slaves, staffed by Imperials. The mission was a success, with the entire place rendered unfit to continue in operation and valuable new insights into Loth's galactic network. For more: http://xiiithlegion.enjin.com/library/m/7220158/viewthread/12983619-abolition/page/8

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/NarShaddaa5_zps28fd73bd.jpg

8/5: The Thirteenth Legion hosted a meet and greet in the Gardens of Justice on Coruscant - right in the shadow of the Senate tower. Partly this was to meet our new Legionnaires, and partly this was to be seen by Senate personnel as a reminder that the Thirteenth Legion is still very alive, active and combat-ready.

8/9: Night of the Living Legion! The Thirteenth Legion received reports of rakghoul activity on Tatooine and went to investigate. This night of horror and hilarity ended with some members disappearing...some members exploding...and some members losing the entirety of their clothing! A good time was had by all.

http://i.imgur.com/ojEEp8s.jpg

8/12: Vindicta strategy meeting. Vindicta met in the Dromund Kaas spaceport to give intelligence reports on the Thirteenth Legion targets they had been assigned. Intelligence gathering goes well - not always smoothly - but it is clear that the Thirteenth Legion has grown relaxed and sloppy. Vindicta is happy to step in and take advantage.

8/16: Abolition - Into the Desert. Auradena received word from her family network that a meeting of a few of Loth's lieutenants was occurring on Tatooine. The Thirteenth Legion rode to the spot, intent on capturing the Lieutenants - sadly, all of them escaped but not before their identities were noted. Plans were made to follow up and track them down.

8/23: Members of the Thirteenth Legion assembled on the Legion's new flagship, The Scorpienne, to attend a briefing by Master Galin'da Chenith-Stendan, liason from the Corellian Jedi Order. Master Chenith-Stendan shared details of a recent attack by Sith forces on the Green Jedi Enclave in Coronet City, including holostills of some of the attackers.

It became clear that this attack was carried out by a reinvigorated Vindicta, as the assault team was seeking out information on the the Thirteenth's recent visit to the Enclave. Members of the Thirteenth were able to identify most of the attackers, as well.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/Scorpienne1_zps33a8ef06.jpg

8/26: Several members of the Thirteenth gathered at Ismene Kos's apartment on Coruscant, to discuss the recent revelation (made by Galin'da Chenith-Stendan, liason to the Thirteenth from the Corellian Jedi) that Vindicta is seeking information on members of the Thirteenth Legion.

Zayneil revealed that he had recently spoken with his friend K'sarrin on the topic, and learned that Vindicta is searching for signs of scandal within the Thirteenth -- Sondetsu and Cailinn were specifically named as two of their targets, though it was clear that there were others. The group discussed other members who might be targets (including Mor'rigan, who had a odd series of encounters with a bounty hunter). Several strategies for dealing with the issue were discussed, though no single plan was arrived upon.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/Coruscant3_zps49ed83fa.jpg

8/30 - The Thirteenth Legion tracked one of Loth's Lieutenants by the name of Gran'uaille to Nar Shaddaa. After an involved search, a tense standoff occurred between the desperate bounty hunter and the Legion on one of the party barges. Auradena, backed up by the rest of those assembled, was able to talk her literally down from the ledge and into joining forces with the Thirteenth to take down Loth. We may have gained a new ally and new potential source of information in the fight against Loth...but this leaves 2 Lieutenants still on the loose....

Galactic Starfighter!

8/12 - Starfighter. There were only 2 of us so we just queued up to complete our daily. We defeated the Imps in the Denon Exosphere fairly handily.

8/26 Starfighter - We had around 10 people come out and do GSF because of the conquest points! My group won more than we lost, though we did get blown out by a full 8 man Eclipse squadron team in one match. I got the weekly done on two characters and started in on a third.

Hard Mode Flashpoint Nights - MJS2570

8/4 - We had multiple groups run hard modes this week. Czerka Labs proved to be a challenge due to the first boss, and I believe one group had a fun time with the Core Meltdown.

8/18 - Ran one early bird group and two during the later slot. It should be noted that the early bird group finished Athiss in record time, which left time for some of the participants to take a nap.

8/25 - Two groups went through the hard modes at the later time slot.

The first phase of our Guild Ship Fundraiser has completed. We raised just over 175 million credits which easily beat our goal of 132 million! owever, the fundraising isn't over (and may never be judging by the prices we've seen so far). For September we are aiming for contributions of 5 million per week. Matching funds are being provided by weekly volunteers. Please see this thread for more details: http://xiiithlegion.enjin.com/forum/m/7106966/viewthread/14131958-guild-ship-stronghold-upgrade-fundraiser

We have "Fund Runs" to do dailies on Thursdays at 9pm so that people can work on raising some credits for the guild (and get some conquest points as well). Please keep an eye on the forums and calendar for more information.

Here is what these credits have bought us:

Our Valor Class Cruiser, The Scorpienne:

http://i.imgur.com/fynYO9u.jpg

Our Harrower Class Dreadnought, Ellaina's Vendetta:

http://i.imgur.com/FIAnbbK.jpg

The Thirteenth Legion Guild Headquarters:

http://i.imgur.com/be0RT6G.jpg

And the Vindicta Guild Headquarters on Droumand Kaas (which I didn't get a picture of).

Conquest Events:

8/19: The Balance of Power

The first week of conquests was very new and exciting. We invaded Makeb a bit later on the 19th so we started off rather low and not in the top 10. However as the week went on we started creeping up the leader board. By the afternoon on Sunday we were in first place! However, that wouldn't last as the Army of Light ended up pulling away from us in the final hours of the week. Still we ended up with the 4th highest score on the server with just over 6 million points and placed 30th among all guilds on all servers.

http://i.imgur.com/BteoIT4.jpg

Some of the conquest related activities we did included the following:

• We had as many as 24 people participate in conquest activities. First we attacked several Imperial Bases and defeated enough base guards to get almost everyone that conquest goal completed. Then we attacked Golden Fury in two groups, one group did 16 man HM and the other group did 8 man SM. After that we killed NPCs until most had the kill 250 enemies completed as well. In the end we moved from off the leader board to 8th place! Even though we were flagged we didn't encounter any opposing players until after Toborro's when some greeted us as we were exiting the instance. Though we lost some initially we ended up defeating the Imperial players. All in all it was a lot of fun!
  • We did 3 group finder Ops on Friday night for the conquest points
  • We did a lot of warzones and finished the weeklies on a lot of characters
  • We crafted up a lot of war supplies

http://i.imgur.com/A0QCPy2.jpg

8/26: Clash In Hyper Space

We finished the week in second place again, this time on Corellia. We did back off mid week after we found out about the flashpoint exploit that was enabling our primary competition to extend to a big lead over us. Rather than waste time and resources we focused on getting as many characters to our personal goal as possible to maximize the number of encryptions we would receive.

Some of the conquest related activities we did included the following:

• We had 18 people join us to take out a Commander on Corellia, I found out that the summon group has a 30 min cool down on it. In any case we did find an unnamed commander there and took him out. We then proceeded to Ilum and netted 2 more people so we were up to 20. We assaulted the Imperial Forward Base but there was no Commander there. We took out the turrets and guards to get 25 for everyone, then we went and did the Heroic 2+ and also killed 250 NPCs.
  • We did a lot of GSF during the week. Many of us completed our GSF weekly on all of our toons. This meant flying stock ships in a lot of fights which was pretty fun and challenging in its own right.
  • We did Toborro's to make sure that everyone completed their Ops weekly.

• 2 weeks later...

We are still accepting membership applications. To apply, you need to go to our website http://xiiithlegion.enjin.com and fill out an application. Here is a bit from our website about the process:

If you are interested in applying to this guild, you must do three things:

1. Read up on who and what we are. Check out the public information about our guild including the behavior we expect from our guild members, information for prospective members and our background story. If you want, find us in-game and ask questions.
  2. Join our website and apply. Submit one application on our recruitment page, not one for each character. You will need to make an enjin account first and fill out a guild application. The answers will be open for review by all guild members. Please make sure your responses to application questions are thorough. Give us enough information to let us know that you're adult, friendly and fun. Once sentence answers probably aren't enough for every response, but neither do we want to read a wall of text. There's a happy spot between those two extremes. We just need a little bit of background about you to see if you'd fit in. We're far more interested in who you are and the RP background of your character than things like previous MMO experience or gear.
  3. Check in every few days. You should come back to this site to keep updated about your application status. Often, we will want more information about something in your application. It can take anywhere from a day to a week for "enough" Legionnaires to read and comment on your application.

The Recruit Process and Membership

All prospective members will be made recruits first and allowed one character in the XIIIth first (Republic side only). This gives us a chance to get to know the applicant and the applicant a chance to get to know us to ensure that it is a good fit. The length of this trial period will be determined primarily by the amount of interaction guild members are able to have with the applicant. Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis. If the officers determine that the applicant is not a good fit, the recruit will be removed from the guild roster. Recruits are held to the same rules and expectations as full members, and are treated as full members in terms of event sign-ups and most other privileges with the exceptions of guild bank withdrawals (just as an officer if you want something) and ability to comment on other membership applications.

We will also accept "associate members” who are not on our in-game roster and not in line for full membership but have access to most of our forums and events. Associate members may be members of other guilds here as ambassadors or those who simply want to play with us from time to time without the responsibilities of guild membership.

Regards,

AmonRe

Edited by GrovesK

We do have some folks that are on in that time frame though our prime hours are 9-11PM East most days. We do have Ops on Friday Nights from 10PM-1AM East.

Edit: I just realized you wrote PDT. 10PM to 4AM PDT would be really hard. There may be a couple people on but not many.

Edited by GrovesK

We do have some folks that are on in that time frame though our prime hours are 9-11PM East most days. We do have Ops on Friday Nights from 10PM-1AM East.

Edit: I just realized you wrote PDT. 10PM to 4AM PDT would be really hard. There may be a couple people on but not many.

Thank you, appreciate the response to my query.

• 2 weeks later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - September 2014

This was a great month that saw the Thirteenth Legion rise to the top of the leader boards and continue to grow our ranks. We are currently at around 100 members with 90+ active accounts. We still have some room to grow before we hit our 125 person membership cap, but we will only add people that fit our guild culture of mature professionalism, having fun, and hanging out playing the game. We are more interested in the people behind the characters and being social than what you bring to the table in game, so please keep that in mind if you are filling out an application. We aren't as interested in your in game achievements or what you bring to the table conquest wise. We welcome all levels, experience, and play types!

We had a strong month of conquering planets, successfully conquering Makeb and Tatooine. Since conquests began we have finished 1st twice, 2nd 3 times, and 3rd once. That is a tribute to this guild and its members, we are not the largest guild out there (though we are not small) but we have a decent amount of people that like to grind and a lot of alts :). As a result of our conquest activities we were able to unlock 4 rooms on the guild ship! We unlocked the hangar hallway, one of the hangars, the crew quad, and one of the crew quarters.

http://i.imgur.com/pNnZpAt.jpg

We certainly hit this Imperial Base near the Dune Sea a few times this month :)

http://i.imgur.com/53q3YOu.jpg

We also spent some time on the tropical paradise planet of Rakata Prime. (Please Bioware give us a Stronghold here on the beach :)).

http://i.imgur.com/OHxNhg5.jpg

Pia Fidelis,

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups almost every week (or sometimes a 16 and an 8). But we are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups. Please see this thread for more information if you are interested.

9/5 - Groups 2&5. First everyone participated in Toborro's Courtyard or Nightmare Pilgrim for the Conquest points. Afterword, all the groups queued up for the group finder Operation of the day which was Dread Fortress. Groups 2&5 cleared it with basically no trouble at all. A few deaths but no wipes.

http://i.imgur.com/7R3g0Y4.jpg

9/5 - Groups 6&7 - Took on Dread Fortress story mode. Had some technical issues that slowed us down from getting started. Nefra did not bar the way for long, but the 7.5 min timer on Draxus was just too fast for us to handle. We all got better at handling the fight but decided to call it before frustration set in.

9/12 - Groups 2&5. Groups 2&5 sped through NM Karraga's Palace and then completed the group finder Operation which was Scum and Villainy. We went just a few min over on time but we did get both Operations in and received a lot of conquest points for the effort.

http://i.imgur.com/uDDf6mB.jpg

9/19 - Groups 4&6. MJS was out so I filled in for groups 4&6. After taking out Dreadtooth we split up into our Ops groups (unfortunately we only had enough for 2 groups, the four or so left out did some flashpoints) and did the Ops group finder which was TFB. We cruised through TFB with minimal issues, though we did wipe one time on the Terror and we got a few Rectifiers on Operator IX which we powered through. We had 5 or 6 decorations drop also, so almost everyone got something.

9/19 - Groups 5&7 We did the group finder op as well (TFB) with a first timer in ops and a number of folks who either hadn't run TFB in a very long time or who were in unaccustomed roles and characters. The run was very smooth and fast--no wipes, only one death when the terror surprised a tank with an early acid drop, and at least one decoration was won by each.

9/26 - Groups 2,3,5,6. We combined four groups to make a 16 man and then did a comms run and completed the weeklies for TFB, S&V, and Classic Ops (EV HM).

Toborro's Courtyard

Toborro's remains one of our most popular events because it doesn't take long and has good rewards for the time spent. Almost every week this month we had 16 people for both Story Mode and Hard Mode Toborro's on Tuesdays. We have 16 man HM on farm now and can easily complete it in one try even with some newer folks.

9/7 - Sunday Morning Casuals: This week we charged howling into the Dread Palace! Many of our folks were not familiar with this Operation, but we still managed to make some good progress while learning the fights. We had one Whoopsie! moment against Bestia where some of our group got stranded outside the boss door. This made Bestia's pets more legion than we could handle, so we called a mulligan and gave it another shot. This time, we forced Bestia to retreat, leaving a pile of pet corpses and moved further into the Palace.

On Tyrans, we beat the Strategist into a strategic retreat with relative ease on our fist attempt.

Next was Calphayus, and we did wipe once while we were learning to navigate the portals to the past and future appropriately, and then we came back strong to brutalize him.

Finally, we tracked down the Dread Monologuer Raptus and put an end to his boasting on our first attempt.

We then proceeded to the Council Chamber to try to put an end to the Dread Masters once and for all. We charged into battle four times, but we were ultimately unable to end their reign of terror this time.

A lot of good information was gained, and we will be much better prepared next time we sally forth to challenge the Dread Masters! Also a special thanks to Kang, who lead the raid despite it being his first time in the Op. Well done!

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of September that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

9/1 - Imperial Toborro's - a hastily gathered group convened at Toborro's Courtyard (thanks to the guild ship's summoning capability!) and deconstructed the Llama easily.

9/4 - Imperial Ops - This week we opted to do the Group Finder Op, Dread Fortress. Even with a new team member in less than optimal gear (yay for bolster!), we pretty much cruised through it in something like 1:20, including a short break. On the Stronghold front, one altar decoration dropped from Nefra, and that was it for the entire raid! ;(

9/8 - Imperial Toborro's - After some technical issues preventing our group from assembling in a timely fashion, we steamrolled the Llama in style and stole some of the rare Isotope-9 in the process.

9/12: Imp Ops- groups 1&3 with a fill in from group 2 had a very smooth run of S&V through group finder. There were several folks new to their roles and most of us hadn't run it in a long time. Everyone got at least 1 decoration too.

9/15 - Imperial Toborro's - after one computer-triggered wipe, one enrage, and some helpful repositioning tactics from Cygni, our 8-man team successfully took out the ol' Llama!

9/18 - Imperial Ops - Our intrepid bunch, with a couple of alts in the mix for gear and comms, took on TFB via Group FInder. Even with lesser-geared alts and a tank who'd never tanked the Op before, we cruised through, one-shotting everything :sick: A couple of Irregularity decorations dropped for folks, too!

9/25 - Imperial Ops - Group Finder directed us to Dread Palace, so that's what we did. We had a nice clean run in less than 90 minutes -- I think the few deaths were due more to bosses being unexpectedly jerkish ;D -- and a really smooth fight with the Council to wrap it up. We only had one decoration drop early on from a random mob.

9/29 - Imperial Toborro's - After a little bit of a whoops-wipe, the Vindicta squad got their game faces on and took down the Llama in short order. None of that elusive Isotope-9 to be found, however.

Guild Meeting

For the guild meeting this month we thought we would do a Stronghold Showcase! We had about 30 legionnaires on and we visited most of their Strongholds by having them list them on the Public directory and then hopping from one to the next base on a random roll. There were a lot of awesome strongholds! Maybe at some point in the future we will have a contest to see which one is the best decorated, so get those strongholds in shape!

Here are a few screenshots of some of our guild member's strongholds. There were a lot of awesome ones!

http://i.imgur.com/1U8GWJP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rllkvLP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7DyESYA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cdfmgw7.jpg

RP Nights

9/2: Cailinn invited the Thirteenth Legion to her new place on Nar Shaddaa, for a housewarming party.

There was an excellent turnout, including several newer Legionnaires. The conversation was wide-ranging, including:

• Vindicta's spying program on the Thirteenth (featuring the revelation that Corenus is among their targets)
  • The Legion's recent successes in disrupting Jacop Loth's operations, and recruiting one of his former lieutenants to work with us
  • News that Jurin's queen-in-exile, Pamari, is organizing a coalition in hopes of freeing her planet from Imperial control
  • The disturbing news that Master Bokuden has not been heard from in several months

Late in the evening, some impromptu entertainment occurred, when Z'lanna (who had been a bit overserved) went for a swim in the fountain on Cailinn's patio. :sick:

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/Party1_zps0c394568.jpg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/Party2_zpse445cb23.jpg

9/6: Members of Vindicta met aboard the flagship Ellaina's Fury, to share results of the espionage program against members of the Thirteenth Legion, and to discuss what actions to take with some of the incriminating evidence that had been uncovered to date.

9/9: Members of the Thirteenth Legion met at the Coruscant home / embassy of Senator-in-Exile Pamari of Jurin. There, Master Zayneil T'laar shared information on his research into the Quusa (the Jurin residents, who appear to be an exiled branch of the Rattataki race), and rumors of a "second coming" of Sraj.

9/16: Lianna Laran mustered a number of members of the Thirteenth on Quesh, to search for evidence that her father Bokuden had been taken there by bounty hunters. The Thirteenth ran into a former member of the Legion, a bounty hunter named Cevon, who reported that Bokuden was now frozen in carbonite, and likely in the palace of Bollo the Hutt on Nar Shaddaa.

9/20: A reputed Sith Lord had captured a group of Republic soldiers on Hoth, and was beginning to execute them. Members of the Thirteenth responded to the distress call, and were able to free the prisoners (and recover a suspicious crate), though no sign of the Sith Lord could be found.

9/23: Members of the Thirteenth who participated in the raid on Quesh, as well as several other interested Legionnaires, met with Lianna at Cailinn's apartment on Nar Shaddaa, to discuss what had been learned about the whereabouts of Bokuden, and to begin to plan a rescue operation.

9/1 - One group ran the hard modes at each time slot.

9/8 - One group ran during each of the time slots.

9/15 - Had one group hit the early bird and two for the later run. Some folks got to experience some of the hard modes for the first time so it was a good intro to the world of Level 55 for them.

Conquest Events:

9/2: The Trade Emporium - 1st Place on Makeb (8,256,290 points)

This was a heavy crafting week and we were fairly prepared for it having stored up mats for the previous week or two. We also funneled mats through the guild bank to our crafters that had the 100% stronghold bonus to be more efficient with the mats we did have. As a result we were able to pull away from our primary competition, the Freedom Warriors, by the weekend and mostly coast to the finish line for our first planet conquering.

http://i.imgur.com/R4DpUT6.jpg

For our weekly commander hunt and conquest activity, we had around 18-20 people come and join us on our commander hunt and conquest activity. Cygni did some great scouting ahead of time and identified several commanders on various planets that were up (commanders are up on planets even if they are not contested), including a named Commander on Tatooine. We went after the named commander first. We were a bit concerned because there were some Imps hanging out in the base so we used Cygni on his scoundrel to sneak near the base and then group summon the whole group. We then proceeded to assault the base. We quickly realized that after you get to the named commander you should focus on him because he gains a stacking buff over time that increases his damage like a soft enrage. Additionally, the guards respawn very quickly so there is little point in killing them. Next time we should tank the guards and just focus on the boss until he is dead, grab the stuff and go. We did ultimately succeed at getting the commander down with minimal interference from the Imperial players (one of them healed the commander a bit but that didn't matter). The named commander dropped a Logistical framework which is awesome.

We then proceeded to Quesh and Corellia and took out unnamed commanders at both with ease. There was even a second commander up on another phase of Corellia so we got a 3rd unnamed one down. To round out the night we attacked Imperial bases on Avesta Plantation and got our kill 25 base guards on Makeb conquest objective complete. A number of people also completed the kill 250 NPCs on Makeb as well. All told we should have gotten 48 Encryptions and 1 Framework and a bunch of conquest points. Not bad for an hour and a half.

9/9: Death Mark - 1st Place on Tatooine (6,590,091 points)

We still had a decent amount of mats left over from the previous week, so we continued head long into the next week. We ended up in a close battle with the Republic Honor Guard but managed about a 500K point win over them in the end.

http://i.imgur.com/aHcxJy5.png

For our weekly commander hunt and conquest activity we had over 20 people join us over the course of the evening. We had an extremely fun and productive night. We took out 7 commanders, 2 of which were named! We got 2 frameworks and a lot of encryptions. We had enough to unlock a part of the guild ship so I unlocked the hallway that leads to the the two hangers! The first commander kill for each person also gave 4-6K Conquest points depending on their stronghold bonus. After the commanders we finished the night by killing base guards on Tatooine for another 3-4K per person. A few people stayed later and also completed their NPC kill rampage on Tatooine for even more points.

9/16: The Dread War - 3rd Place on Hoth (3,278,864 points)

We put the major push to the top on starting this week to restock on mats and give everyone a bit of a break from the war effort. We still did a solid 3rd on Hoth without too much effort.

We had more than 24 people join us for our weekly Commander Hunt and Conquest activity (a couple people came and went which is why we had more than 24 in total). First we took out named commanders on Tatooine and Belsavis, then we attacked the turrets and base guards outside of the Section X Imperial Base. A couple of Imperial players tried to engage us, but we easily repelled the attack. After the base attack we discovered that Dreadtooth was up so we killed him for the conquest points. During the Dreadtooth fight around 4 imperials attacked us and we lost a few folks, but we defeated Dreadtooth and then drove the Imperials off.

http://i.imgur.com/m6O8gO3.jpg

Next we made our way to Oricon and assaulted the Imperial base there. There are some really strong champions in there including a couple that are like named commanders (there is a Sith Lord that needs to be interrupted or he will kill several folks). We also had a fair number of Imperial players engage us. After one wipe, we gathered ourselves and attacked again. On the second attempt we got all the base guards we needed to complete the conquest objective. By the time we were finished there was about 10-12 Imperial players in the fight but we still managed to hold them off well enough to complete our objective. Upon completing the objective we fell back and extracted to The Scorpienne, where we used the frameworks we had acquired to unlock two more sections of the ship, one of the Hangar Bays and the Crew Quarters Quad.

9/23 Flashpoint Havoc - 2nd Place on Ilum (3,640,120 points)

Again we went light on crafting to save up on materials, but we still had a strong showing of 2nd place on Ilum. We got a large number of flashpoints done during the week as well as a few operations weeklies and some PvP/GSF.

For our weekly conquest activity we took our a named commander on Tatooine that still had his shield up, since we were still in control of the planet it gave us the opportunity to try that out. After that we took out a couple more commanders, then we split up into groups for flashpoints. We also unlocked one of the crew quarters rooms.

Edited by GrovesK

• 1 month later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - October 2014

Another month has gone by and we have added even more wonderful people to the guild. I've never seen the Thirteenth as active and thriving as we have been these last couple of months. It is truly amazing and a tribute to our great set up and the people in the guild. Everyone helps to make this the awesome guild that it is. We added another couple of planets to our conquered list, Hoth and Quesh, bringing our total to 4. You can read all about our conquest activities below. We also started making some progress in our HM Ops endeavors and got guild firsts on several bosses this month (just in time for the level cap to be raised :)).

We had a short story Halloween fiction contest and also a Halloween costume contest and although the voting is not over yet, the top 3 vote getters to this point are:

Kjara as Mystique

http://i.imgur.com/uuZSm74.jpg

Kaidri as 80s Storm

http://i.imgur.com/2Yr0exe.jpg

and Embyson as M. Bison

http://i.imgur.com/ndblhSJ.jpg

Pia Fidelis,

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

10/10 - Groups 1-4. We went back into 16 man TFB HM. Even with a few new people we one shot both the Writhing Horror and the Dread Guards. We then had a good hour and a half to work on Operator IX. We kept making some progress each time and were really starting to get the hang of it, and then we finally got that stupid Gree droid down! After that it was getting late so we just killed the cash boss and called it a night.

http://i.imgur.com/KkPN24H.jpg

10/10 - Groups 5&6 - Tried S&V story mode via group finder. Most hadn't been past Thrasher but we got through the Cartel Warlords before calling it. Only one wipe during Oasis City so overall a good run.

10/17 - Groups 1&2. Since we were in a close contest between us an Nemesis we decided to do some things that would get us some conquest points on the night. First we got a group of 24 together and took out a named commander on Voss. Then we split up into our regular Ops groups and did the group finder, which was TFB. Groups 1&2 cruised through the Operation no problem and had some extra time so we went and did Story Mode Toborro's as well.

10/24 - Groups 1&2. We didn't have enough to do a 16 man HM and a 8 man SM, so we ended up flipping it and doing an 8 man HM S&V with groups 1&2. We had a good time of it and cleared the Operation all the way through the Cartel Warlords before we ran out of time! The first 3 bosses are pretty tough, but the next 3 aren't that different from story mode.

10/31 - Groups 1&2. For our Halloween night Ops we decided to start off with the Eyeless on SM. We got two groups going a 16 man and a 8 man and easily cleared both. We then proceeded to do an 8 man HM Terror from Beyond which seemed appropriate for all Hallows eve. We managed to get all they way to the Terror! We one shot the first three bosses including a one shot of Operator IX thanks to some amazing healing and fast footwork from Cygni after we lost the other healer and the other of his color. We then killed Kephess on the second try after getting him down to 6% on the first attempt. We took one crack at the Terror but it was late so we called it after we couldn't get past the first phase. Overall an excellent night with a couple guild firsts.

Toborro's Courtyard

Toborro's remains one of our most popular events because it doesn't take long and has good rewards for the time spent. Almost every week this month we had 16 people for both Story Mode and Hard Mode Toborro's on Tuesdays. We have 16 man HM on farm now and can easily complete it in one try even with some newer folks.

10/12 - This week, we hopped into the Group Finder gauntlet and found ourselves in the Dread Fortress. The team rocketed through, one-shotted each boss, and skull-smashed Brontes in 1 hour and 20 minutes. A bit in a daze, we went and leapt directly into Karraga's Palace and ended up completing that one as well before we ran into our normal time limit.

10/19 - This week, the Sunday morning crew landed on Darvannis to put an end to cartel operations there, as well as to destroy the Dread Master Styrak. We marched through the Operation and one-shotted all of the bosses for a decisive republic victory!

http://i.imgur.com/HrlISyJ.jpg

Rough Raiders Ops Group

10/20 - Rough Raiders invaded NM EC for its inaugural run and cleared all the way up to Kephess before fatigue made the finicky mechanics more than we could handle. The zombie lizard in his pre-zombie roid-rage state proved to be just a little too much. We will return next week to send him off to zombie-hood.

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of October that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

10/2 - Imperial Operations - To avoid conflicts with the Legacy lockout on Ops Conquest points, this week the Vindicta team opted for a comms and cash run. We started off with TFB and made it through Operator IX and the money mob right after, with no problems except for that room with the two data cores :sick: (We actually managed to survive through 2 Rectifiers, nice job all ;D) We then headed to Darvannis to take on some Scum and Villainy, but Titan 6 proved a bit too much for us -- after 3 tries ending with the boss enraged, we turned in for the night. On a side note, we got one decoration from each Op!

10/6 - Imperial Toborro's - Our Vindicta strike team assembled in fairly short order, and promptly demolished the Golden Llama into scrap!

10/9 - Imperial Ops - The Group Finder was S&V, so we opted to do the shorter, but very profitable, TFB instead. It was an incredibly smooth run -- I don't believe there were any deaths anywhere -- and we got 4-5 Hyperspace Irregularity decorations, to boot.

10/16 - Imperial Ops - Group Finder was TFB this evening, so we happily jumped right into that, with Pluto helpfully substituting as an Operative healer (and getting a lot of gear in the process!). I believe our only wipe was on the Irregularities in the final fight, so we quickly regrouped and took proper care of Mama Terror.

10/23 - Imperial Ops - Groups 1&3 with two fill-ins from group 2 made quick work of the Terror in TFB with only one death when Mereise decided to demonstrate marauder tanking with the big frog.

10/27 - Imperial Toborro's - After a brief search to fill the group, we went and ransacked the Llama with an absolute minimum of difficulty!

10/30 - Imperial Ops - With nothing specific in mind, we opted to do EC SM since a number of folks had never completed it, hadn't run it on their Ops character, or hadn't done it in a really long time. ;D Everything went quite smoothly except for a couple of deaths during the tank fight -- we had a zapstick right in the middle of our shield, not cool :sick: Deco-wise, couple of Baradium Carts dropped early in the Op.

Guild Meeting

For the guild meeting this month we went after the +10 to all stats datacron on the fleet since we hadn't done that in a while and there were a number of newer folks that had never done it before. We had around 30 people join us through out the course of the evening. It took a fair bit of time to get organized and put sages that could pull into position but after that we ran probably over 40 characters through to the datacron. Special thanks to all of the sages, light bridge button pushers, and red crystal door openers for your assistance in getting everyone the datacron.

RP Nights

10/7 - Galin'da Chenith-Stendan, liason to the Thirteenth Legion from the Green Jedi of Corellia, met with members of the Thirteenth aboard the flagship The Scorpienne to brief them on new intelligence information regarding Vindicta.

10/11 - Responding to a request from the bounty hunter Cevon, members of the Thirteenth traveled to Alderaan, where Cevon shared additional information on the whereabouts of the carbonite-frozen Jedi Master Bokuden, and the two Jedi who had brought Bokuden to Bollo the Hutt.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/mjmistele/Alderaan1_zps160c4295.jpg

10/14 - The Thirteenth Legion assembled for a “meet and greet” at the Club Vertica Casino on Nar Shaddaa. What had been meant to be a casual gathering quickly turned to information-sharing, on the planned rescue of Bokuden, as well as the whereabouts of Zayneil’s wayward padawan, S’larrik.

10/21 - The members of the Thirteenth who would be rescuing Bokuden met up at the missing Jedi Master’s retreat on Tatooine to make final plans for the rescue operation.

10/25 - A strike team from the Thirteenth Legion assaulted Bollo the Hutt’s palace on the moon of Juga, while Mor’rigan and her fellow Tir warriors provided a distraction to keep the guards at bay. After defeating Bollo, the Thirteenth discovered a carbonite-frozen body in a nearby shuttle, and made good their escape. (We role-played our way through the Karagga’s Palace Op, which was standing in for Bollo’s place. Despite some challenges with the “puzzle boss”, it was a successful mission, and everyone had a great time with it.)

10/20 - One group ran Athiss and a later group took out Mando Raiders.

10/27 - One group ran through Mando Raiders - which was new for one guild member on hard mode. Plus we had a recruit come along so that was good.

Conquest Events:

9/30: Emergency Operations - 1st Place on Hoth (4,255,468 points)

We got our month off to a strong start of conquesting by conquering Hoth! There wasn't too much competition on the planet for the week, Nemesis, who we would run into later in the month in a giant clash was the second place guild with 2.87 million points. We easily cruised to our third planet conquered leading almost start to finish.

http://i.imgur.com/us8bQaN.jpg

10/1 Commanders and Conquest Event - We had a fairly large group of folks get together for our weekly Commander and Conquest Event. We had close to a full 24 man Ops group (maybe we did at one point I don't recall). Since we were invading Hoth we focused on that planet for our activities. First, we tried to take out a named commander in an Imperial Base but we were repelled by a decent number of PvP geared Imperial players that happened to be there. So instead we assaulted some other Imperial bases. Unfortunately, several members of our group including myself DCed so it was slow going. We did manage to complete our Imperial Base guard conquest objective though. After that we looked for Gargath and Snow Blind, but only found Gargath up so we killed him. Finally, we returned to the Imperial Base with the named commander and the Imperial players had wandered off so we took him out without much complication.

10/7: Death Mark - 3rd Place on Nar Shaddaa (2,657,300 points)

We invaded Nar Shaddaa on for the week but ended up watching a huge conflict between Roughnecks and Aisthesis unfold on the planet. I believe Roughnecks handed Aisthesis its first ever loss on a planet. We were still in a gathering materials mode so we sat out of the battle and cruised into a 3rd place finish.

10/14: Total Galactic War - 2nd Place on Alderaan (9,787,019 points)

We invaded Alderaan for the week of Total Galactic War because we liked the objectives and didn't think the competition would be that fierce. We were wrong on that count. Nemesis pushed harder than they had ever before and at a rate we didn't think they had in them. We kept up with them and even pulled ahead late in the week around Friday Saturday time frame, but when they went up 800K over night on Saturday I knew it would be too costly to keep going so we shut it down. They ended up going up by another 3 million, which justified the decision to stop. Although we were disappointed to lose, the week of competition in a close race was a lot of fun.

10/15 Commanders and Conquest - We had around 14 people come out for our weekly Commander Hunt and Conquest event. We found a named commander on Alderaan with no shield. It took a while but we whittled him down and got the framework and encryptions. Then we switched instances of Alderaan and took out an unnamed commander at the same location. Afterword, we split into 3 groups. Two groups did flashpoints via the group finder and the 3rd group did PvP.

10/21: Titans of Industry - 1st Place on Quesh (9,181,101 points)

There were only 3 planets for the week, and we knew that both Veritas and Aisthesis had already conquered Quesh and were unlikely to return there. This week was all about spammable Invasion forces, which we had been saving up the components of for ages (I personally had well over 400 saved up for this week). As a result we jumped out to a huge lead and never looked back. There was no reason to hold back invasion forces, so we dumped them all and ended up winning by over 5 million points.

10/22 Commander and Conquest - We had 20 people join us for our weekly Commander Hunt and Conquest Event. We only found one commander up (on Belsavis I believe), however it was a named one so we did get a framework out of it. We then proceeded to assault Imperial Bases on Quesh. After attacking their forward position on the planet we attacked their main base and drove our way all the way to their shuttle area. We then stopped at their Officer's Cantina for a dance break. Finally we proceeded to Corellia because the base guards there counted towards the Black Hole objective (though not the champion turrets). We finished up our night by taking out Lucky in the Axial Park Zoo.

http://i.imgur.com/owIvBWw.jpg

10/28: Rakghoul Resurgence (Corellia) - 2nd Place on Corellia (1,633,819 points)

After going hard the previous two weeks we needed a break from massive conquesting, especially with the return of the Rakghoul event as well as the 12x XP going on. We still cruised into 2nd Place on Corellia.

10/29 Commander and Conquest Event - We had around 24 people come to our Commander and Conquest event though a few came and went we mostly had a full Ops group. There were an extraordinary number of named commanders up, we orginally found 5 up with no shields but then found sixth. First we killed named commanders on two different instances of Hoth, then we hit Tatooine and Belsavis. Finally, we ended up on Corellia where we took out another two named commanders and one unnamed commander. After all that we went around killing Imperial Base Guards at the Imperial base in the south end of Axial Park. We finished up the evening by taking out the Rakghoul Event world boss on Corellia, Toxxun. We really only ran into one flagged Imperial the entire night, and they did end up attacking us but we easily repelled the attack and they did not come back. All told our take was 6 Frameworks and 84 encryptions. We have enough to unlock a few more rooms on the guild ship now, I just ran out of time to do that last night.

• 1 month later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - November 2014

This was the month of leveling alts for the guild (and most people in the game I would guess) as a result of the 12x XP from class story missions. A whole lot of alts were added to the guild as a result. I didn't count but I'm estimating that around 100 characters were added to the guild on the Republic side alone. Now we just have to get all of those characters to level 60!

This month also saw us conquer two more planets bringing our total to six. We have still never finished lower than third in any week which is quite an accomplishment in itself. We are the 3rd highest scoring guild on our server overall for whatever that is worth (not much) and 45th among all servers as I write this.

In Ops we had several more guild firsts just in time for 3.0. We have now mostly cleared all of HM S&V and TFB on both 8 man and 16 man. We have also finally conquered Nightmare EC and a number of our members are cruising around in some cool tanks. We are never going to push the edge of content but it is still fun to make progress as a guild.

Pia Fidelis,

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups almost every week (or sometimes a 16 and an 8). But we are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups.

11/7 - Groups 1,2,3,5. We decided to take a crack at 16 man HM Scum and Villainy. We got past Dashrood without too much issue though we did lose a couple people along the way. Titan 6 was a major pain in the butt though. It seems much harder on 16 man than 8 man for a couple of reasons. First though you can hide two people per rock it is actually a deteriment in some ways because people tend to stack up on each other during the 2nd Lots of Missles. We ended up going near our rocks but not on top of them and each other and that helped. Additionally, the airstrike is much more difficult to deal with because there are so many more red circles on the ground. Eventually we did get him down and with no one dying in the run! On Thrasher we did the method where we send a designated group of people up to the upper ring and had them deal with the snipers, but we had trouble getting them up there the first couple of tries. Finally we did and it went smoothly. We gave one or two attempts at the City Ops Center Boss but we struggled with the Blue team and interrupting their cast without using interrupts (because they are immune). We ran out of time at that point and called it a night.

http://i.imgur.com/EH9s42p.jpg

11/7 - Groups 4&6. We opted for EC story mode due to some of the fill ins we had having gear that was too weak for a L55 op. Some were also without mumble and had never done an op before so it was interesting but we managed to get it done with only one wipe on the final boss.

11/14 - Groups 1&3 We started out the night with taking down another named commander, this time on Ilum so that folks could get those conquest points. We then split up into two groups. Groups 1&3 tackled HM S&V and made it all the way to Styrak. We got Styrak down to about 13% before he enraged. Since it was late we called it a night. Styrak isn't really that tough, but the enrage timer is really really tight.

11/21 - 16-person group. We had some folks who had never done an Op before, so we went with EV hard mode. We did wipe once to the floor boss due to much falling. Other than that, a nice run for both new and veteran alike.

11/21 - Groups 1&3. Before Ops we combined all the groups into one group and took out a named commander on Ilum. Then groups 1&3 with a few subs attacked Terror from Beyond Hard Mode. We had a bit of trouble with Operator IX for some reason, maybe a couple of people were a bit new to the fight and it took us a few tries to get the mechanics down. I also think we had some bad luck as well. We did finally get that blasted droid down though. We one shot Kephess and that left us enough time to take a crack at the Terror. However, we had a decent amount of trouble getting through the first phase of the fight for some reason. Maybe we were just tired because the mechanics don't seem all that different. There is one more add thing to deal with but other than that it is more or less the same as SM but with more health and such. We also took some time to play some Dejarik before taking on the Terror.

http://i.imgur.com/eOIeIiJ.jpg

11/28 - All Groups. First we had 23 people available at the start so we quickly took out a Veteran Sith Battlemaster on Tatooine for the conquest points. We then added a 24th person and split up into two groups a 16 man and an 8 man. The 8 man Ops group did Explosive Conflict Story Mode as several people had never done that before. The 16 man group did the group finder, which was Dread Fortress Story Mode. The 16 man group didn't have too much trouble with the Fortress, we only wiped one time in the Operation, on Brontes (mainly due to the first phase transition killing several of us). The second time we had no issues and we wrapped the night up fairly early.

Toborro's Courtyard

11/4 - Story mode had a new guy who committed "The Cailinn" (i.e. aggro the boss before everyone is set) but despite that it went pretty smooth, as did hard mode.

11/11 - Another smooth run through story and hard mode TC. Some new faces and old friends joined us on this one.

11/18 - another smooth run for both story and hard mode.

11/9 - This week we went through Story Mode Explosive Conflict. Some of the group had not seen the Op before, but we made it through without much issue.

Rough Raiders Ops Group

11/3 - Rough Raiders took out Eyeless Hard mode with two deaths but no wipes. After we attacked NM EC again. We made it to Kephess in record time with no deaths, but despite improving, the immortal lizard was still standing at the end of the night.

11/10 - One Zombie-Lizard-to-Be dead! We took on EC NM again, and this time everyone's least favorite lizard bit the dust and became a lovely rug for our dance floor. He even dropped an awesome Praxon speeder with a shark face. We can finally mark that one as completely cleared.

http://i.imgur.com/EZn05u3.jpg

11/17 - In the quest to get tanks and tank decorations for all (and that nifty shark speeder for a few more) we tackled NM EC again. We had a bad luck wipe on the mine field (we had to fight for every square and hit the enrage timer literally as we were running off the last one, killing most of us), and needed a couple of tries to get back into the groove with Kephess (along with some catastrophic cases of healers can't see target standing next to them bugs), but in the end we prevailed. Given holiday schedule madness, we will run whatever we have the bodies for for kicks and giggles until after New Years.

11/24 - We were down three members for the night, so we grabbed some rarely touched alts, rearranged roles and tackled story mode KP and HM EV for fun and achievements. Aside from a poorly timed kitten-related disconnection of a healer leading to a death (Ana's kitten will now be known as Darth Disconnect), and the discovery of a floor boss in an elevator shaft by the tank (*hangs head in shame*), it was a very smooth pair of runs.

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of November that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

11/3 Imperial Toborro's - Since the Rakghoul Event was going on we opted to do the Eyeless instead of Toborro's this week. We only had 1 tank and 1 healer so I made a poor impersonation of a healer on my mercenary and we got through story mode without too much difficulty.

11/20 - Imperial Ops - Groups 2+3, with some help from Group 1, opted for Dread Fortress for a few characters who hadn't completed the quest yet. Draxus gave us quite a hard time, but once we finally got through him and his gang, the rest of the op went fairly smoothly (with the obligatory deaths via explody droids :sick:).

Guild Meeting

For the guild meeting this month we had probably around 30 people show up. First we took a short guided tour of our guild ship because a good number of the rooms were decorated and I'm not sure how many people had actually looked at them. We also took the ship on a short cruise between Nar Shaddaa and Alderaan and back. Afterword, we split up into two Ops group and did Karragga's Palace 16 man HMs for the conquest points and comms.

http://i.imgur.com/jBBkfwf.jpg

RP Nights

11/4: Members of the Thirteenth Legion were called to a meeting aboard The Scorpienne, to discuss recent security breaches. During the meeting, Anrhael sensed that something had befallen Sondetsu while he was on Nar Shaddaa. Jourin, who was already near the scene, quickly investigated, and found evidence of a combat, and possibly an abduction.

11/8: Legionnaires assembled at Bokuden's house on Tatooine to discuss the possibility of a traitor or mole within the Thirteenth Legion.

11/11: Cailinn and Anrhael led a group of Legionnaires in an investigation of the house on Nar Shaddaa where Sondetsu had been attacked and abducted. A number of clues were collected, and several Legionnaires began follow-up investigations.

11/15: A surprise party was thrown at Vanti's satellite Jedi academy on Nar Shaddaa, for Mermia's eighteenth birthday.

11/20: Having determined that Sondetsu had been taken to an Imperial frigate, members of the Thirteenth mounted a rescue mission. Sperix and Anrhael led two diversionary teams, while Cailinn led the stealth team, which was able to rescue the kidnapped Jedi Knight. (Three teams RPed their way through KDY, to simulate the assault on the frigate and nearby space station.)

11/25: Protocol droid Tu-Tor, and Captain Camarek Stendan (chief medical officer of The Scorpienne) led a number of newer recruits to the Thirteenth on a tour of the flagship.

11/3 - Had some new folks on the early run and had never seen Cademimu before. This resulted in the general saying "Keep on dying! Keep on dying!" But even the general couldn't stand up to a tank/healer combo with force speed.

Conquest Events:

11/4: Clash in Hyperspace - 3rd Place on Balmorra (Republic) (2,325,920 points)

We decided to take it easy unless there was an easy victory to be had this week. Freedom Warriors and The Last of the Guardians got off to a strong start on the week and put some big numbers up early so we put it on cruise control for the week and came in third.

11/11: Death Mark - 1st Place on The Black Hole (3,209,000 points)

Due to maintenance we were unable to get on a planet early, however it worked to our advantage in this case. By the time we were ready to invade the big guilds had already staked their claim and The Black Hole was left with relatively little competition so we jumped on it. We were able to pick up an easy win with little investment of resources on our part, more than doubling up the score of our nearest competition.

http://i.imgur.com/qLi62bu.jpg

11/12 Commanders and Conquest event. We had around 20 people I believe for our weekly commander hunt and conquest activity. First we took out a couple named commanders I believe on Tatooine and Alderaan. Then we proceeded to defeat base guards on Tatooine for the conquest points. We also unlocked another room on the guild ship on the command deck so we are now 12/15 on unlocking our guild ship.

11/18: The Balance of Power - 3rd Place on Voss (1,987,705 points)

We knew going in that both Aisthesis and Veritas would go for Alderaan as neither had conquered it previously and they had conquered all the other planets in this event. We already had Makeb so that left us with Voss. Since we had just taken a planet the previous week we didn't want to push too hard, so we cruised to a 3rd place finish behind Freedom Warriors and Desaul Vineyards.

11/19 Commander and Conquest Event. We had around 15 people come to our weekly commander and conquest event. Unfortunately, we could not find any named commanders up, so we took out two unnamed commanders on Corellia. We then headed to Makeb and proceeded to assault Imperial Bases on Avesta Plantation to drive out the Imperial presence there. We wrapped up our night with a sortie against house Thul forces on Alderaan, disabling most of the defense turrets at one of their forward bases.

http://i.imgur.com/NJNCHRL.jpg

11/25: Total Galactic War - 1st Place on Taris (Republic) (2,686,786 points)

We really didn't want to end up in a battle during Total Galactic War, we just wanted to find a planet that was relatively uncontested and cruise to an easy win as a lot of people were focusing on leveling with 12x XP and not on activities that would get conquest points. As a result we waited until the evening of 11/25 to make our selection so that most of the big guilds would be committed to a planet. We ended up choosing Republic Taris because the competition seemed pretty light. We were correct as the next highest guild only got 700K and we easily conquered the planet.

http://i.imgur.com/5QvrXeq.jpg

11/26 Commander and Conquest Event. We had around 16 people come out for our Commander and Conquest event. There were a couple of named commanders up on two instances of Corellia so we got to beat that guy down twice. We then split up into several groups and did flashpoints for the conquest points.

http://i.imgur.com/vNUc8NV.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - December 2014

This was a bit of a light month in terms of guild group activities due to the release of 3.0 and the Holiday Season (though our number of active players is higher than ever!). We mostly worked on leveling characters to 60 through the new content and exploring the two new areas.

http://i.imgur.com/F7KIjnQ.jpg

However we still took time to conquer a couple of planets along the way. We also added a good number of new folks to the guild as we continue to grow. We are rapidly approaching our membership cap of 125, only around 10 spots remain open. We are also starting to creep up there in terms of the number of characters in our Republic guild. If it becomes an issue we will let you know, but for now feel free to continue to add alts to the guild freely.

On a sadder note, we lost one of our members Zayneil who passed away. He was a dear friend and he will be sorely missed. We held a memorial service for him in game where we told some stories, threw glitter and snowballs and other things, and danced. I think he would have liked that.

http://i.imgur.com/3MgL997.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Anf6YSQ.jpg

We also did several things in his honor. First we put together a little garden on the Guild ship in the crew quarters (complete with fireworks :)). We also are keeping one of his characters in both our Republic and Imperial guilds. We have also started a suggestion thread for a cooler of Rodian Mayo Sandwiches to be added as a decoration.

Lifeday was a fun event this year. While not an extensive thing, it is still fun to hurl snowballs at everything and everyone. And with the new decorations we did some fun things like turn our Headquarters into a snow globe:

http://i.imgur.com/ayAcm1N.jpg

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and look forward to a new year of SWTOR with all of you!

Pia Fidelis,

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

12/12 - We had plenty of people come out to try the first of the new Operations on Friday, The Ravagers. We ended up with 3 full Ops groups so we divided up and took it on. My group got past the first boss Sparky on the second try. We might have got her on the first try but unfortunately one of our healers was crushed by the door which made things difficult. We took a good number of attempts at the second boss, Quartermaster Bulo but we only managed to get him down to about 40%. We did learn a few things though that could help us. First, we group up on him to start the fight except for the offtank which will take the first blue circle up to the back area to kill the first adds that spawn then the group can spread out some. Tank him facing away from the group with both tanks alternating so that he does his shotgun and scattergun blasts away from the group. When the mass barrage comes have the dps drop circles near the doors on the side where the boss is located and have a tank go up to the back area and drop circles there and have the healers just hang out in the middle and try to heal people as best as they can. DPS down any remaining drunken pirates.

12/19 - With the Holidays approaching we were down a number of folks, but we managed to get a group of 16 together. First we took out Nightmare Pilgrim for the conquest points. Then we did Toborro's Hard Mode, which was much easier than it used to be. After that, we attempted to do some of the Ravagers in 16 man SM. We got past the first boss on the first try, but Quartermaster Bolo proved to be too difficult for us to clear. Since we still had some time left, we decided to give Temple of Sacrifice 16 man SM a try. We got past the first boss on that Operation on the first try also, but could not get past the walkers. After a couple of attempts at the walkers we called it a night.

12/26 - Turnout was expected to be low but we had no trouble getting 8 together however that still left a few others out in the cold as we had 12 interested in going, so with much begging and pleading we managed to rustle up 3 more and has a group of 15. We paid a visit to Dread Fortress and with a few deaths along the way managed to clear the OP with no wipes.

Toborro's Courtyard

We are halting our weekly Toborro's because of 3.0 and the level cap being raised. The value of it has lessened in terms of the rewards and the challenge is completely gone. We will still do it on occasion when we can get conquest points but not on a regular basis. It is too bad there wasn't a similar thing added that was level 60 with the new expansion because Toborro's was a great thing.

Rough Raiders Ops Group

Rough Raiders: spent the month running nightmare EC in the quest for tank mounts for all. 3.0 made the interrupts on Kephess' droids far more of a challenge than they should be, but otherwise the op is pretty simple at level 60.

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of December that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

Imperial activity was light this month, with a just a few reports of Vindicta agents showing up on Rishi and Yavin 4.

12/11 - Imperial Ops - We assembled a mixed group of 8 folks, including our special guest for the week, burnedd, and hopped into TFB for fun and profit (and XP!). We discovered -- more on the big trash fights than the bosses -- that our DPS indeed seems weaker, but also that some of that "trash" feels extra deadly. Still, our only wipe was during Operator IX when we got a bit behind on the colors & cores on the first go-round. We shook it off and cleaned up on the 2nd try. By then it was getting a little late, so we opted to mug the rich mobs right after Operator IX and called it a night, with a nice take of 200k+ credits and 18 Elite comms apiece, 5? Hyperspace Irregularity decorations, and XP for those of us nowhere near 60 yet.

Guild Meeting

For the guild meeting this month we did a naked run of the Esseles for laughs and prizes. I believe we had 24 Legionnaires participate in the run. The rules were simple, take off all of your gear and go into the Esseles story mode. When a piece of gear drops roll need on it. If you win it and can wear it put it on. At the end we gathered on the guild ship and counted how many pieces of gear folks got (regardless of if they could wear it or not) and then handed out prizes starting with the person with the most gear collected.

http://i.imgur.com/5waFsxz.jpg

This lead to some people misunderstanding what we were doing :).

http://dkbin.com/swtor/esselesrun2.jpg

RP Nights

RP nights for the month were suspended due to the release of 3.0. We are picking up RP again with the new year and we are going to be starting somewhat fresh. This is a great time to get acclimated with the RP scene in the guild if you are interested in that. We have weekly RP events on Tuesday and Saturday evenings. Please visit the Events forum and the Calendar for more information.

Hard Mode Flashpoint Nights - MJS2570

Hard Mode Flashpoints were also suspended due to 3.0 being released. We are picking them back up in January.

Conquest Events:

12/2: Death Mark - 1st Place on Nar Shaddaa (2,194,512 points)

http://i.imgur.com/7GQm9Sw.jpg

12/9: Emergency Operations - 5th Place on Oricon (972,333 points)

12/16: The Trade Emporium - 1st Place on Voss (9,003,766 points)

12/17 Commander and Conquest event - For our commander and conquest event this week we took on a named commander on Voss for the first time since the 3.0 release. Even with our gear being lower because of the level cap increase we didn't have any trouble taking out the commander with around 16 people. We also defeated the Nightmare Pilgrim, and took out base guards on Voss for the conquest points.

12/23: Titans of Industry - 2nd Place on CZ-198 (2,325,360 points)

Edited by GrovesK

• 5 weeks later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - January 2015

Another great month in the Thirteenth Legion, we added a good number of new members (10) and have well over 100 members in the guild. We cap our membership at 125 members so anyone that is interested in joining should apply as soon as they can to get a spot. If we hit our limit and there are still people wanting to join they will be made associates in the guild until a space becomes available (usually not too long, there is always some attrition in membership).

We had some great times in the game this month. We restarted our regular ops groups after the holiday and were able to full clear story mode Ravagers and are working on Temple of Sacrifice. We also cleared HM Scum and Villainy for the first time (we had previously made it to Styrak before 3.0 but didn't get him down due to the tight enrage timer).

http://i.imgur.com/sa0V8pN.png

In conquest this month we conquered 3 more planets bringing our guild total to 11 out of the 18 possible planets conquered. We had an extremely competitive match with an Imperial guild named Praytorian who mad us really work to conquer CZ-198. It really brought the guild together to work towards the common goal of winning the contest. Here are some fun facts:

• Out of 414 characters in the guild 161 had some amount of conquest points.
  • 67 people contributed points to the guild
  • 36 people reached their personal goal of 25000 points for the week on 99 characters
  • Average points per character = 73583 points

I'm proud and amazed at what this guild can achieve.

Pia Fidelis,

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

1/9 - Groups 3&4 did a com run of the first bosses from ToS and Ravagers then a full run of TFB. It was a smooth run aside from an oops wipe on the Terror.

1/9 - Groups 1&2. We did HM S&V and got through it without too much trouble. We did get a bit of bad luck on the Olok and the droids fight, but we eventually got through it. We did still hit the enrage timer on Stryrak but we managed to power through it and get him down.

1/16 - Groups 2&5. Groups 2&5 took on Terror from Beyond HM. We got through the first two boss fights without much issue. Operator IX took us a while though. Each time we did improve and eventually we managed to defeat the tron boss. After that we proceeded to take down undead Kephess after a few tries. At that point we were running out of time so we called it a night.

1/16 - Groups 1 & 3 We had a full half our usual groups missing and as such I didn't want to give the Ravagers a go so instead I pulled everyone from the alternate groups plus a few others and we instead did 16 man Dread Fortress with 15 people :sick: Getting everyone gathered up and started took some time but once that happened it was smooth sailing, we had a few deaths but no issues with the OP, quite a few people managed to get that stage of the Oricon story done on some characters that hadn't done it before.

1/23 - Groups 1&2. Groups 1&2 took on SM the Ravagers. Unfortunately, one of our tanks was locked out of Sparky so we had to 7 man that fight, but we didn't have any issues doing so. Fortunately, that same tank (Draven) had a good amount of experience with the Operation which helped us immensely. It took us half a dozen or more tries but we finally managed to down Bulo. The key to that fight is basically just survive and worry more about surviving than basically anything else. Both Torque and Master and Blaster took us a few attempts to get the hang of but weren't too difficult. We took a few tries at the final boss but we couldn't get Cort and her bird down. We had the bird down under 5% on a try but just didn't have quite enough. It was getting late so we called it a night.

http://i.imgur.com/e8CcsFt.jpg

1/23 - Groups 4&5, and more! Special thanks to ScottChain who put together additional team, to turn our 8 man group into a 15 man group. We then went into and conquered DreadFortress. Well done to everyone.

1/30 - Groups 1&3 conquered Ravagers without a single wipe. I'm scooping Cygni because I'm still doing a happy dance all over those drunken pirates corpses. There will be a BBQ of roasted Pearl-the -Possessed-Parrot and their rum in Azai's stronghold for the next week.

1/30 - Groups 4&5&More. For the first part of our evening we gathered 32 people and split up into two groups of 16 to do Toborro's Courtyard on HM to gain some conquest points. Then I took Groups 4&5 and several regular alternates and signups and we did 16 man Story Mode Dread Palace. We got through most of it with no issue but the Council fight did take a few tries.

Lance Squadron Command Unit

We got 23 people together to take down the command unit (world boss on Yavin). We did manage to get him down eventually with a lot of people dying and coming back. However, a few of us were useless because of frame rate issues (even at the lowest settings) and some people were still running back when the boss went down. Hopefully they will make some performance changes that make the fight possible for everyone.

Rough Raiders Ops Group

1/6 - Rough Raiders took on the Dread Fortress with only 7. It was a very smooth run.

1/12 - Rough Raiders with the lovely Auradena substituting for Rhyael took on HM DF and got up to Corrupter Zero before fatigue and frustration led us to call it a night. It was a good showing for our first try at it. The longer cooldown for interrupts is a definite issue with Draxus, but it is possible to heal and cleanse through a missed interrupt--not fun, but possible.

http://i.imgur.com/bN6nNbH.jpg

1/19 - Rough Raiders. The lovely Auradena subbed for us once again. First, we discovered the hard way that Dreadtooth with 5 stacks is not actually kill able by 3 level 60 DPS, a tank and two healers. After havering our tushes handed to us by the toothy one we proceeded to Ravagers where we made short work of Sparky and her offspring and made good progress on Bulo. It was the first time through for several folks, but we got him down to 6% before location bugs struck and folks started falling to circles they weren't standing in. We finally called it with a promise to fix the morale officer's morale next week.

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of January that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

1/8 - Imperial Ops - After grabbing Drachmir to be our 8th man, we rolled into the Dread Palace with a mix of 55-60 folks. It was a smooth run, aside from a "Wait, how did I just die?" gradual wipe on Raptus. :sick: A couple of Holocron decorations were dropped and much fun with snowballs and sparkle powder was had.

1/15 - Imperial Ops - We took our newly restructured teams (1&3 this week) for a spin through TFB! Things got a little bit out of whack the first time we took on Operator IX, but we made it through the 2nd go-round safely. After rounding up some cash from the crazy guys just past Operator IX, we called it a night and went home to count our credits.

1/22 - Imperial Ops - Groups 2+3 -- mostly level 60 at this point! -- took on S&V in a smooth, relatively quick run. I think the only deaths we had might have been our first encounter with an Arms Trader and his reflective shield :sick: This was the first time completing the Op for a number of characters (and players!), and lots of Hutt banners, a couple of bazaar lanterns, and even a Krayt dragon skull dropped!

1/29 - Imperial Ops - Groups 1&2 took a leisurely stroll through the Dread Fortress, hopping and skipping the whole way. Or something. ;D It was a nice and smooth run, aside from a bit of derp with that pack of monsters at the "well" before Bestia's inner sanctum.

Guild Meeting

This month, with our guild ship nearly completely unlocked, we took some time to explore the ship's setup and decor -- after the obligatory dance party to start things off. :sick: The decorated/themed rooms received a lot of praise -- kudos to all those who have put in time and materials getting our spaces spiffy! Some interesting ideas for room concepts were brought up, as well, hopefully with discussions on the forum to follow. After the ship was thoroughly explored, we headed to the Guild HQ on Coruscant for another tour. The decor (including the Life Day decorations!) was admired and mulled over. Hopefully, folks now have an up-to-date idea of the guild spaces available to them, and perhaps some notions on how to use and improve them!

RP Nights

1/14 -

To: The Thirteenth Legion

Subject: Thank You

We wanted to extend our thanks again to the generous donation of 3 Manka cubs and 12 Flutterplumes to our Sanctuary on Corellia. Though we are currently unable to accept visitors due to the war, your donations have replaced a fraction of the animals we have lost.

The children of Refugee Camp Dorn won the competition to name the Manka, and Camp Esk named half of the Flutterplume.

I have included the news feed I mentioned before if you wish to follow their progress yourself.

Again you have our thanks. We know that the 13th has many important missions and that you took the time even with something so small means a great deal to this program, the animals and these children.

[end transmission]

01/19 - Daytime RP Group

Investigating the crash of an imperial shuttle in the Government District of Corellia's capitol, the Legion discovered that a large chunk of the archives were missing and replaced with fake data and that it was not an imperial crash but a team disguised as imperials. The Legion's analysts are reviewing the data recovered and will make a recommendation on how to proceed.

01/20 - Evening RP Group

Two teams were sent to escort science teams to pick up experimental data cores, the Legion confronted a corrupted AI that had been laying traps for some time and stopped the hideous plans. The teams successfully retrieved two data cores and they are currently waiting for analysis.

1/26 - Daytime RP Group went to Balmora to follow up on a lead found at the crash site on Corellia. The mission was two fold, find any data on the chips manufactured at the Imperial controlled Okara Droid Factory and shut down the power generators to render the factory useless but hopefully save the factory for when the Balmorans reclaimed the area. Three teams (protected by Jedi) went in and coordinated a simultaneous slice attack against the systems and were able to pull useful data before the factory was overrun by droids. The teams rescued all of the Balmoran research teams enslaved by the Imperials and evac them before the Imperials self destructed half the factory. The Balmorans lost the R&D department but the rest of the factory should be able to be repaired in time, but not worth the time for the Imperials to invest in a war zone.

1/12 - Return of the Hard Modes - Had enough for one group. Unfortunately they got the Tython one which was still bugged at the time. Hopefully next week will go better.

1/19 - Weekly Hard Modes - So the L60 stuff should really be called Nightmare Modes. It's that hard. We had one group and couldn't get past the first boss on Manaan. We eventually gave up and ran through a L55 since the daily reward is the same.

Conquest Events:

12/30: Rakghoul Resurgance - 2nd Place on Corellia (1,306,820 points)

Due to the holidays we didn't put a ton of effort in during the week and we canceled our weekly conquest related event. However, we still managed to finish in 2nd place.

1/6: Total Galactic War - 1st Place on Balmorra (Republic) (2,075,710 points)

For Total Galactic War we look for a place where we can pick up an easy victory (hopefully), so we wait until Tuesday evening to make a invasion selection. It worked out well this week and we did cruise to an easy win on Balmorra.

http://i.imgur.com/FTdhhuq.jpg

1/7 Commander and Conquest Event. We managed to round up 17 people to participate in our weekly conquest event where we do somethings that get us conquest points. First we took out a named commander on Belsavis without too many issues. Then we split up into 4 groups and did some flashpoints. The nice thing about the newer flashpoints is that if you don't wipe too many times it doesn't take very long, my group finished up in about 30 min doing HM Korriban.

1/13: Death Mark - 4th Place on Tatooine (1,606,271 points)

This was the first time when we had an event where we had previously conquered all of the planets so we decided to take it easy. We still easily finished in the top 10 for the week.

1/14 Commander and Conquest Event. This week was Deathmark and we had all of the planets conquered already so we went and did Tatooine again because it provides the best bonuses. So for our commander and conquest event we got about 20 people and attacked the Imperial base near the Dune Sea. There we defeated a named commander and proceeded through the base. We fought our way through Imperial territory until we reached their cantina. Then we danced.

http://i.imgur.com/IRKoRbf.jpg

1/20: Revenge of the Revanites - 1st Place on Oricon (2,727,965 points)

With two of the major conquesting guilds going for Rishi and Yavin we decided it would be a good time to pick up a place we were missing so we went for Oricon and captured it without much difficulty.

http://i.imgur.com/QVmL8Fv.jpg

1/21 Commander and Conquest event. We had around 22-24 people join us over the course of the event. First we took out a named commander on Voss. Then we traveled to Yavin 4 where we proceeded to attack some Imperial Bases. However, the conquest objective for defeating Imperial base guard droids and turrets is not working properly. We went and attacked all three Imperial bases (other than the war council area) and we only got credit for the walkers that were at the middle base (the one near the Massassi Village). We defeated the guard droids and walkers near the Temple of Sacrifice and some of the guards at the Prowler's Trail base but none of those counted. We didn't really feel like grinding 25 walkers that have 3 million HP each and having to wait to have them respawn so we just gave up.

1/27: The Trade Emporium - 1st Place on CZ-198 (11,846,971 points)

This was an epic battle with Praytorian. They started off really fast and we had to play catch up, but we over took them a day or two into the week and then eventually grew our lead to a couple million points. They did a great job of keeping pace with us for most of the week and are to be commended for their effort. It made the week much more exciting than usual and it is nice to have some stiff competition on occasion.

http://i.imgur.com/jexeFaP.jpg

1/28 Commander and Conquest Event. We had around 24 folks the whole evening for our weekly conquest related event. We started on Voss by defeated an unnammed commander and then proceeded to take out the requisite 25 base guards for the conquest objective. Then we headed to take on the Nightmare Pilgrim which we did with little trouble. Finally we headed to Makeb and took on Imperial Base guards on Avesta Plantation.

http://i.imgur.com/ZKBQrT5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - February 2015

A short but exciting month in the Thirteenth Legion. Once again we hurled ourselves from high places, sometimes intentionally, as you will see in our guild meeting. We also had a lot of RP events happening so please check those out if you are interested, everyone is welcome to attend! A big thanks to our RP officers who are doing a fantastic job of building our guild RP. Be sure to check out the guild ship if you haven't taken a tour, it is pretty magnificently decorated thanks to some very hard working officers :).

In conquests we have captured yet another planet (or a section of one anyway), bringing our guild total to 12. We also moved to 2nd place in all time points on the server. It doesn't mean a lot and we will probably be passed up by Corruption relatively soon but it is still pretty neat. A big tribute to the quality of the guild and the things we can accomplish together.

Pia Fidelis,

AmonRe

Operations

Friday Night Ops

Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups most weeks (or sometimes a 16 and an 8). But we are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups. Please see this thread for more information if you are interested.

2/6 - Groups 1&2. It took us over a dozen tries (maybe more than 20) and probably 2 hours but we got those blasted walkers down. You really need to have them both really close and take them both down at the same time. Also skip bombing one shield restore on walker 1 so that you can dps down walker 2 enough. It also helps to guard the Guardians and for healer to heal the tank that is swapping from unit 1 to unit 2 because for a short time that tank has aggro on both units.

http://i.imgur.com/G6V6VYE.jpg

2/6 - Groups 3-6 Did DP SM, we had a group of 13 and were able to complete the weekly and then took a vote to continue to The Council and we took them down.

2/13 - Groups 3-6 plus a few willing volunteers took on 16 man HM EC. The only deaths came from two accidental early starts to the minefield when folks twice walked through the barrier and started the fight before I had finished the explanation. Two of the awesome Praxon speeders, a tank decoration and several baradium mine carts dropped.

2/13 - Groups 1&2. We once again attempted to tackle Temple of Sacrifice Story Mode. We got past the walkers much easier this time. The one thing we did differently is that we left the tanks on their respective walkers rather than having them physically move to swap. When Unit 2 drops aggro, the tank on Unit 2 taunts unit 1 and then goes back to attacking unit 2. When unit 2 goes back to his tank then the tank on unit 1 taunts unit 1 back. This way the tanks aren't spreading things like Rapid Fire all over the place. We took a number of attempts on the Underlurker but he proved too much for us. You just need a ton of DPS. It is probably worth it to try to have a tank swap to DPS for that fight and towards the end I tried that but I didn't have the best DPS gear.

2/20 - We were short a lot of folks, but we managed to get together enough for a 16 man run through Dread Palace story mode. We cruised through with very little difficulty. I think we had one wipe on Calphayus because I divided the groups up wrong.

2/27 - Once again we were down quite a few people and only had a total of 16. Not wanting anything too difficult we took on SM TFB, a few hadn't actually done the OP before so it was a first time for them. We had no issues with the OP, took our loot and comms and called it a OP well done.

Rough Raiders Ops Group

2/2 - Rough Raiders were short handed again, so after taking down Dweadtoof with 5 stacks with some help from Auradena, we cleaned up missing achievements with a run of 16-man story mode EV with the addition of Mollari. It was quite fun to obliterate the operation.

2/9 - Rough Raiders tackled Ravagers and make excellent progress until a bout of insane lag made the fight with the giant parrot impossible. The entire group had such severe lag that we couldn't get any abilities off (connection and fps were fine, the server was just behaving very strangely).

2/24 - Rough Raiders were down a pair of raiders so we rustled up some neglected alts and steamrolled through HM KP for achievements.

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of February that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

2/5 - Imperial Ops groups 1&3 did a quick run of TFB. It gave folks a chance to settle into new roles and new characters, and several of these characters had not completed the one time quest yet.

2/12 - Imperial Ops - Groups 2&3 had a very smooth (and quite profitable) run through TFB.

2/19 - Imperial Ops - Groups 1&2 shook down Brontes in her lair, ransacking the Dread Fortress with little difficulty before the big bad herself. Once we settled down to business, though, even a disconnected DPS couldn't stop us in the end!

Guild Meeting

We had 25 people come out for our monthly guild meeting which this month was guild darts! Guild darts is where we gather some place high and then jump to our deaths trying to get as close to an officer as possible. Everyone gets to choose a prize from the prize pool starting with the person that ended up closest to the pin. This time guild darts was on the highest bridge I could find on Hoth. It was so high that a couple people glitched out and couldn't die by falling! We also had several onlookers that were mystified at what we were doing.

http://i.imgur.com/J0JOQcc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qDsuCf9.jpg

RP Nights

2/3 - Master Emlyn Trowbrydge relayed some specifics regarding the crates he captured before the Vindicta transports could make off with them from Hoth. The trail led to a Mandalorian clan on Balmorra. We infiltrated their camp in small teams consisting of a maximum of four legionnaires and uncovered what data we could from the compounds. ((We used Heroic 4 Mandalorian Terror as our compound))

2/8 - A small group of Legionnaires met at Auradena’s stronghold to discuss new intelligence regarding Jacop Loth’s criminal empire. It was decided that they would try to build a bigger team to take out 5 of Loth’s top officers.

2/9 - Daytime RP: The mission to Alderaan to speak to a slicer turned out to be confusing to say the least. There was mention of a game, more than once but the players seemed to be inept and confused. There is another surviving member of Okara though. An old woman who has been living comfortably in retirement on a luxurious farm on Alderaan though it is unclear how, or if it is possible to contact her. Yvan Okara has been busy salvaging what can be salvaged of house Baliss after it’s collapse, then subsequent attack via Killik.

2/10 - The artifacts and relics found on the Vindicta transports had been traced back to an installation on Belsavis. The legion broke down into small teams of between two and four and investigated these sites at this installation. ((We assembled groups consisting of no more then 4 people and RP'd our way through storymode Eternity Vault.))

2/15- A team of the Thirteenth went to Hoth to free Ordolan’s before Loth’s forces could bring them into slavery. The Ordolan’s ran joyously out of their cages once they were freed.

2/16 - The investigation into the Okara family lead to a party being held by the nobles of Alderaan. The event however, did not go as planned.

*news feed*

"This is Dara Samath broadcasting live at the recovery party of the season! Nobles both high and low have all gathered at House Organa to celebrate elder day. Donations have already poured in and remember folks, your best dressed favorites will be up for bid starting on the hour!"

"As you can see behind me..." *the news feed was interrupted by screams and people pushed into the shot as they ran to the door, *we don't ....w happe.... seems... ev...."

*Ten seconds into the chaotic feed there was a flash of light, a sharp hissing sound and the feed went blank...*

"Dara?" *the desk anchors asked into empty air. "We don't know what we just saw, but we will keep you updated as information comes in."

2/17 - Not all missions are firepower heavy. Kari a mechanic who at times had done contract work for the legion had asked for help on Tatooine. Volunteering her free time at an orphanage she had come to realize the great need for Sentient relief not only in Anchorhead but also in the outskirts at small moisture farms. She asked for Legionnaires if available to come donate their time in delivering much needed relief to pockets of isolated settlers and refugees alike. Legionnaires met with her in Anchorhead outside the cantina for further information. They took on duties such as installing Kolto tanks at the orphanage, dispersing sand people from nearby Moisture farms, delivering key supplies of food, medicine, and integral parts for repairs to key outposts in surrounding areas.

2/20 - A Vindicta Recon team lead by Iio attacked a supply station being used by the Thirteenth to restock their ship. The team secured a full set of schematics of The Scorpienne, the Thirteenths flagship. The team included Darth Asry and Lord Glasbre and they were sure to leave no witness. At the end of the mission Fjorak turned the supply station into a crater with his explosives.

2/22 - Meeting on Hoth the Thirteenth responded to intel that Vindicta was working with the White Maw by attacking the staging area. While no members of Vindicta were found on site, the team located direct instructions from Vindicta to the White Maw to search for something.

2/23 - Plans were hatched to try to infultrate the game on 3 levels, use the contact with Cesar (with whom it is discovered that he is an SIS agent, assumed undercover), getting into the game as social users, and recovering the stolen Imperial transport that fell pray to the latest "prank" of The Game.

2/24 - Two teams were sent to aid a Balmora science station that was being over-run by a surge of bug activity. Anrhael lead the south gate team of Cailinn and Xuerin and secured the research lab and systems. Saul lead the North team of Rou'ku and Gli'c and cleared their area, though it appeared the guns dropped in were damaged and things got messy. (Setting: Colicoid War Games IC Clear) No injuries were reported and the Legion was sent a personal thank you from the region's commander for answering the call for aid.

Roles Training

New this month we have been offering weekly seminars on how to tank, dps, and heal. It is mostly geared towards Operations Roles but could apply to flashpoints and even PvP. It is on a fairly basic level and intended to give people a chance to get to know a new role from our more experienced players. We tend to use older Operations for these since they are shorter and we can practice and teach without worrying too much about the mechanics or wiping.

2/1 - Roles Training inaugural run went very smoothly. This was a tank training run and we had 6 folks wanting to know more about tanking with three on their tank characters getting pointers from Cygni and MJS. We had a very smooth run of HM EV and had a lot of fun.

2/15 - Tank training part 2 lead by Cygni and Kjara had a very smooth run of KP HM with two of our new tanks doing the tanking. I think a wrap up by class at some point to discuss gearing and rotation will be the last piece, but that probably shouldn't be an actual op. I'll schedule those alongside healing and DPS ones after the healing training ops.

2/23 - Healer training was up this week, and fter a discussion of some critical healer tactics and things to focus on, 13 hardy souls healed NM EV to death. One death to the floor boss, but otherwise a very smooth run.

Achievement Round Up

Also new this month, we have added a bi-weekly achievement round up where we aim to unlock some of those pesky achievements together.

2/10 - we had a small group head out to Coruscant and there we grabbed the galactic lore, MCR-99 droid locations, took down the world boss, and even killed one of the named boss guys for good measure.

2/24 - Just two of us this time but we ran through Taris and picked up all the lore and MCR-99 droids, and a named champion as well.

Conquest Events:

2/3: Titans of Industry - 4th Place on The Black Hole (2,032,595 points)

2/4 - We had about 14 people join us for our weekly commander and conquest event. We took out a Battlemaster on Corellia and then proceeded to defeat Imperial Base Guards on the planet since they count for The Black Hole.

http://i.imgur.com/MLjM530.jpg

2/10: Death Mark - 2nd Place on Tatooine (2,157,822 points)

2/11 - We had about 14 people come to our weekly conquest event. We defeated a Battlemaster on Voss and then proceeded to attack base guards on Tatooine. We found that the Imperial base closest to our Republic bonus series base (I can't remember the names right now) actually doesn't seem to flag you and the champion guards respawn really fast. It is a good location to get that done with out interference.

2/17: Revenge of the Revanites - 1st Place on Section X (3,002,085 points)

We had another somewhat tightly contested race this week but we managed to win without expending too many resources.

http://i.imgur.com/wj6hxG1.jpg

2/18 - We had around 15 or 16 people come out for our conquest event. First we took out a battlemaster for his encryptions. Then we took a quick trip through the Dread Fortress and picked up a decent chunk of conquest points.

2/24: Relics of the Gree - 2nd Place on Alderaan (2,018,216 points)

2/25 - We got 14 or so Legionnaires together for our weekly do Conquest objectives event. First, we took out a named commander and a battlemaster on Tatooine. Then we headed to Ilum where we took out another battlemaster and then proceeded to defeat the requisite number of Imperial base guards. We did draw some Imperial players that tried to hinder us but we managed to work around them. Finally, we took on Xenoanalyst for some helices and conquest points.

• 3 months later...
Haven't had a chance to post a status report in a while because I've been too busy with work :(. However, I can say that we are still going strong and happy to bring on new people of all experiences and play styles. We are a social casual guild of professional aged people that like to have fun in the game! Check us out!

• 3 months later...

Excited for 4.0 but are still looking for a quality guild to call home? The Thirteenth Legion might be of interest to you then!

We are:

• Social
  • Mature Professionals (For the most part :))
  • Active (Easily qualify for max bonuses in XP and Rep)
  • Stable (We have been around since pre-launch)
  • Fun (We have weekly RP, Ops, Conquest, and other events! We like to do PvP and GSF as well!)
  • Primarily Republic (but we do have an Imp Guild for alts)

We are not:

• Progression
  • In it for the Gear
  • Hardcore RP

Here are some pics to show you what we are about as well:

We like to jump to our deaths on purpose sometimes (and for prizes :))

http://i.imgur.com/5m4lmk1.jpg

We like to dance and emote (A LOT):

http://i.imgur.com/RlGIIAa.jpg

We are Conquerors (every planet at least once except Rishi and Yavin):

http://i.imgur.com/4QhjjPH.jpg

We have a fully unlocked and decorated Guild Ship and Guild HQ (and mostly done on the Imperial Side as well):

http://i.imgur.com/PWhStOv.jpg

We end up in some unusual places (yes all of us are stuck in the rock):

http://i.imgur.com/yJiWXV6.jpg

If any of that sounds interesting and you think is something you would like to be a part of, check out our website and fill out an application!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello all, I've been looking for a guild to fit me and I believe you guys are it. I am a casual player, only on after work and generally on the weekends as well. I have a Jedi Guardian I am currently leveling. I'm a returning player, never hit the level cap yet, but Im well on my way.

A little about me: I'm 27, 28 in march. I am an active duty navy sailor, so my game time is obviously secondary to my job and family. I have never rp'd in an mmo, but I have done several forum based rps in my time, and would like to give it a try at one point. I'm mostly looking for a guild to get more social content out of the game at my own pace. My last stimt in the game was abrubtly cut short as I went on deployment. I am now in a shore based command and have at least a few years before the dreaded deployments come back.

RP wise, I haven't exactly figured out my character yet, but maybe with some help I'd be willing to jump into rping for the first time in game. If I seem like a good fit, let me know! I'd love to join your ranks. I've never tried GSF, but I really enjoy the rails space missions. I'm currently a primarily solo player, and I intent to see all of the class stories, but I'd also like to make some friends in this game.

PS. I am based in Hawaii, so my times online will probably be a little odd due to the time difference. Hope to hear from you soon!