Dense populated room = lag

DaemonGrin

Ok just curious I only lag in closed in areas densely populated by objects such as Hutta Cantina or Korriban mission locals with 10+ enemy objects packed in a small room with a large tablet I am too collect. I am using the default Radeon HD 4200 vid card my tower came with and have a cpu speed of 3.0ghz everything passes the minimum specs. Would investing in a better vid card fix this or could it be something else? other then that I play perfectly fine and it's not a game breaking issue only frustrating to be getting mauled to death with no near by target until I die and it FLASH zooms across the map to my dead body XD. Im not very tech savvy so if I need to post my specs please tell me how I usually dont play PC games this is the first major one I ever truly played. I'm a console brat.

Geoff

Your video card's chip set is 5 years old and doesn't support DirectX 11. A new card will help. It is a choke point for what you are experiencing. The HD4200 is perfect for displaying HD video and Blu-Rays. It is not designed or capable of running any reasonably modern games at all - you'd have to go back to 2004 to find games you can run at decent settings.

Look for something like this but make sure your power supply can handle it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004S5CCP4/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_g147_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0HT7CPCYFT6V3CVKC1PM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Edited by Owsley