Class quest timeline

ZaRree

This thread may contain spoilers, please use spoiler tags.

I have played through the jedi knight and the trooper. I'm also well on my way on the sith warrior / consular.

And I have notice that some classes take place in different times.

I just wondered if anyone got a timeline of the events/ acts.

Thankful for any clarification on the matter :)

For example:

Jedi knight Spoiler:

The wrath of the emperor joins you.

Sith warrior spoiler:

You become the wrath of the emperor.

You need to read both to understand :p

I'm going out on a limb and say that the warrior story takes place after the jedi knight, am I right?

Edited by ZaRree

The stories happen concurrently with individual events occuring before or after other indiividual events. Regarding your JK/SW example:

By all appearances the JK begins his Chapter 3 storyline before the Sith Warrior begins his Chapter 3 storyline. However the SW completes Voss before the JK does. And then the two of them finish their current class arcs at approximatly the same time.

The order of the class stories likely changes on a planet by planet basis to such a degree that it is really impossible to make any reasonable timeline with the information we have been given. We occasionally figure out the relation between two events like those in the spoiler block above, but anything more than say 5 events on a single planet will likely be difficult to pin down and making a grand timeline of all events would be impossible.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

The stories happen concurrently with individual events occuring before or after other indiividual events. Regarding your JK/SW example:

By all appearances the JK begins his Chapter 3 storyline before the Sith Warrior begins his Chapter 3 storyline. However the SW completes Voss before the JK does. And then the two of them finish their current class arcs at approximatly the same time.

The order of the class stories likely changes on a planet by planet basis to such a degree that it is really impossible to make any reasonable timeline with the information we have been given. We occasionally figure out the relation between two events like those in the spoiler block above, but anything more than say 5 events on a single planet will likely be difficult to pin down and making a grand timeline of all events would be impossible.

Thanks, yea i figured it was to complicated.

This thread may contain spoilers, please use spoiler tags.

I have played through the jedi knight and the trooper. I'm also well on my way on the sith warrior / consular.

And I have notice that some classes take place in different times.

I just wondered if anyone got a timeline of the events/ acts.

Thankful for any clarification on the matter :)

For example:

Jedi knight Spoiler:

The wrath of the emperor joins you.

Sith warrior spoiler:

You become the wrath of the emperor.

You need to read both to understand :p

I'm going out on a limb and say that the warrior story takes place after the jedi knight, am I right?

After a few talks with Skadge (BH)

He mentions he is going to kill a hutt and eventually he ends up doing it.

After a few talks to Doc with the jedi knight

You learn that Nem'ro the hutt was killed by someone. ( I think that's the conversation you had after Kaliyo being in your ship one in which she was trying to find a cure for Nem'ro)

Though the odd part is in the convo with Doc.

You get Doc in Balmorra and then after talking to him eventually Kaliyo will be in the ship and it seems like she is still working for Nem'ro and yet... the IA gets her in Hutta and the empire gets on Balmorra before the republic. Either I missed something in their conversation or Bioware kinda screwed up with a few timelines for the companions mini story.

Edited by Charon

Though the odd part is in the convo with Doc.

You get Doc in Balmorra and then after talking to him eventually Kaliyo will be in the ship and it seems like she is still working for Nem'ro and yet... the IA gets her in Hutta and the empire gets on Balmorra before the republic. Either I missed something in their conversation or Bioware kinda screwed up with a few timelines for the companions mini story.

No Doc's first conversation about Kaliyo makes it clear that she is no longer in his employ. The exact line that Doc uses is:

Ol' Doc's luck is finally turning around! Got a holocall from this ravishing Rattataki I knew on Hutta. Big opportunity to cure something important. My friend's old employer is a Hutt Cartel boss named Nem'ro. He's infected with an incurable disease. It's eating him alive--literally.

Emphasis added.

No Doc's first conversation about Kaliyo makes it clear that she is no longer in his employ. The exact line that Doc uses is:

Emphasis added.

Thanks lol didn't know that since my jedi knight isn't that high yet, checked it out on youtube and guess I didn't hear correctly lol.