Looks like Malgus became the new Revan

So while running False emperor, we get to the final boss and after getting his HP to around 30% he just randomly kills the whole team no matter how far u get no matter what buff you throw, i guess maybe an instance reset would have worked but it was night getting late.

But I thought i should let people know just incase they're thinking of trying just to be careful.

Normal or hard mode?

If it's normal, then your DPS might be slacking, as there is a timer for soft enrage where he just kills everyone.

If it's hard mode, then it might be something you are not interrupting. I believe it's called Unlimited Power. He cast it once at around 50% and once at around 20%.

Seriously though, with the new grenades the fight is ez mode. I can kill him my self by just harpoon him to the ledge and then use the grenade.

sorry for the lack of info okay so this was on Hardmode we've killed him a bunch before, and i realize there is something we need to interupt we always stop it, but than around 30% he glitches and does this like twitch and no matter what you just die no attack pops up or anything.

Related: Has anyone else dropped him by accident in hard mode before he enters the KB phase?

If you stop dps at around 11-12%, and wait for the first emote for the next Force Choke phase, you can kill him during that. It seems that once he starts that sequence, he commits to it.