Czerka Hard Modes far harder than other hard modes, need sepearated in group finder

I'm a well geared tank. I can tank all the hard modes without much dying, except the two Czerka missions. They are way harder than anything else, and more times than not, my pug group cannot keep my alive.

I'm tired of this, I need my 3 weekly hard modes for Ultimate comms, but due to those 2 missions, I'm not getting them every week. Hey dev's, you made those missions too hard. Fix it, or seperate them from the other 55 hard modes in the group finder, because most people can't hand them.

I have had no problem on my powertech with crafted 66s cause I CBA'd to gear a third tank.

I find the difficulty just fine...but I sure would love it if they would fix the bugs. It's frustrating to have the final boss jump back to the middle and reset. It's a little absurd that a couple of the bosses have attacks denoted by a circle that hits (and kills you) even though you are halfway across the room from the circle. It's sad that I see these bugs often enough that I'd rather NOT do the CZ flashpoints. :(

But some of the boss mechanics on the CZ FPs are insane, for example, chief zokar and his red rings of death. I'm still trying to figure what to do at that moment (I'm a mando/merc healer)

Once the ring comes up use your Q and E keys to strafe left or right while pressing the space-bar to jump. It's easy to avoid all damage from the those rings doing it this way but it seems the damage area is larger than the circle that appears on the ground.

I do not feel they are more difficult than the rest. I guess its more about how many times you run them. For example the last bosses in Cademimu and Hammer require more focus than the last bosses in Czerka FPs but we have done them so many times (in SM and HM) that you know the fights inside out. And has been pointed out they can´t be compared to HM LI that had an own tier back in the days.

I think you just hit on something. Those HMFP fights (in cad and HS) are what I call "survival first dps second" fights. And a lot of the CZHM bosses are like that:

- the droid boss there is a LOT of "get out of the fire" (more specifically get out of the electrified water).

- the security guard captain you really have to stay on the move to avoid his targeted missiles and cryo bombs

- Blys you have to deal with the adds.

- the two beasts mechanics require the tank to drag them around a lot and the dps can pull agro if they are not careful, not to mention the adds on one that can snack the healer

- and the Vigilant has his aoe maneuver that hits REALLY hard if you do not move out of it.

Too many players have gotten used to being able to stand still and just beat on the boss, and all the mechanics to be avoided and/or mitigated hinder that.

Once the ring comes up use your Q and E keys to strafe left or right while pressing the space-bar to jump. It's easy to avoid all damage from the those rings doing it this way but it seems the damage area is larger than the circle that appears on the ground.

and not only that, most of my healing skills require cast time, so most of the times I had a shiny red ring on me before I throw a heal :(

and not only that, most of my healing skills require cast time, so most of the times I had a shiny red ring on me before I throw a heal :(

Your team's health should never be so low as you don't have enough time to get out of the rings area without a member dying, it only takes about 2-3s at most. I have healed this on my sorc which isn't a very mobile healer without any problems. It's vital you get out of the ring otherwise chances are you won't be throwing out any heals whatsoever since you'll be dead.

Your team's health should never be so low as you don't have enough time to get out of the rings area without a member dying, it only takes about 2-3s at most. I have healed this on my sorc which isn't a very mobile healer without any problems. It's vital you get out of the ring otherwise chances are you won't be throwing out any heals whatsoever since you'll be dead.

This missiles can hit my sage for 25k, everyone except the tank shall be kept almost full health and anybody with less health can be instant killed. Sages have no ability they could cast to heal that much while moving. Furthermore this tend to lag. Many time, we are such as 10m away from the circle when getting the hit. However I found a trick; I'm waiting someone else is targeted to start casting my more powerful but slower heals, otherwise I run and cast quick heals. I also ran it with an operative and had no such issues, the strongest heals they have can be cast while running.

This missiles can hit my sage for 25k, everyone except the tank shall be kept almost full health and anybody with less health can be instant killed. Sages have no ability they could cast to heal that much while moving. Furthermore this tend to lag. Many time, we are such as 10m away from the circle when getting the hit. However I found a trick; I'm waiting someone else is targeted to start casting my more powerful but slower heals, otherwise I run and cast quick heals. I also ran it with an operative and had no such issues, the strongest heals they have can be cast while running.

I never (ever) get damage from those red circles, like I said you strafe left or right and keep tapping the space-bar at the same time, it takes 2-3s at most to get out of. As I have also said I have done the fight with my sorc must be about 20+ times and never have a problem healing it either (assuming others are moving out of the circles too). If someone gets hit with the circle and/or bomb combo yes that is un-healable., that's why it's important everyone does not get hit with any damage from the red circles. Do you remember the final boss in the esseles where you had to strafe plus jump out of the purple circles?, same thing applies to this fight.

T the strongest heals they have can be cast while running.
No they can not, says a sawbones/operative. I have no problem healing this, but our biggest heals have a casttime just like everyone else. Now our best heal, does not, so it can be done on the run, but it is far from our biggest heal.