Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

And the SS is where?

That's great if those are the numbers he pulled, but you know how this thread operates.

I know I can not find the SS. But he is the pally tank we call him. He has pulled over 900k heals and take 600k damage and died twice. Without a guard. I will get a SS next time when I pvp with him. I took one idk what happened to it. I just wish I could find it. I can have ppl back it up though who was with him:P

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I can not find the SS. But he is the pally tank we call him. He has pulled over 900k heals and take 600k damage and died twice. Without a guard. I will get a SS next time when I pvp with him. I took one idk what happened to it. I just wish I could find it. I can have ppl back it up though who was with him:P

Like this :D

http://postimage.org/image/ni8a4xkbj/

Come to think of it I was going to change it to Damage taken/Death ratio when I make my new thread on Dec. 16th. I had that suggested to me by a couple of other servers. I suppose this screenshot would probably make the top 5 scores for that at that point. Or maybe better still would just be to add a record for it instead of replacing damage taken with that.

You should make it by class instead of in general. That would be awesome.

Hey guys - I'm from Shadowlands, so no records to post, but I do have a question:

Zabuza, how did you get over 1 million protection? I play a Guardian tank, pure tank, in PvP (I have plenty of DPS and a dedicated healer that I'm always running with), and my highest has been ~300k. 1 million is just insane.

I constantly switch my guard to whoever is getting focused, my taunts are used off cooldown (the AoE only when there's more than one target to taunt), and I'm G-Leaping like crazy. Basically my entire style of play is based around protection. I rarely if ever worry about getting kills.

If you had put up 700k or so I would just chalk it up to you being more vigilant with taunts and switching your guard or something, but seeing the difference is so huge, I have to think I'm just completely missing something. Maybe making sure I get a taunt off on folks using big AoEs like Death from Above or Orbital Strike? *shrug*

Interested to hear how you did it.

Well, for one it was a long civil war. I was constantly using AoE and single target taunts as soon as the cooldowns were up. I had battlemaster gear at the time, it seemed the sorc I guarded for 50% of the game also was in battlemaster gear. Of course I was using peels constantly/guard swapping constantly, it's something I'll probably never be able to replicate. Edited by NamikazeNaruto

That's some impressive numbers guys, I'm glad I actually get to fight some of you occassionally.

Got a ss for medal count (21), during early 1.3 running Vig/Def hybrid.

http://i49.tinypic.com/atm6v5.jpg

Maybe you can add a new category? Total Wins (non-ranked) to Medals, or MVP ratio.

Edited by DresG

Maybe you can add a new category? Total Wins (non-ranked) to Medals, or MVP ratio.

The issue with that ratio is this:

Player A is terrible and has 100 wins but 30,000 medals. Which means for every 1 win he gets, he has accumulated 300 medals.

Player B is great and has 1,000 wins (out of 1,000 games) with 20,000. Which means for every 1 win he gets, he has accumulated 20 medals.

Then you had Scrubadub who barely gets any medals, but he plays on a good team that carries him to 500 wins with only 5,000 medals. Which means for every 1 win he gets, he has accumulated 10 medals.

What I'm saying is, despite the skill factor, the ratio didn't prove anything. Reason being is you want a lot of wins AND a lot of medals. With a ratio you generally want something good compared to something bad. Kills to deaths, wins to losses, dmg taken to deaths etc....

This is why I wanted a "total games played" stat that allows you not only to see your win/loss ratio but how many mvp votes/medals/kills you get on your average game.

Edited by Ravashakk

As much as i would like to promise you that i can't if you are premade qued(4-man) however if you are solo qued i will do my best, and besides my smashes are not as good as others since i favor more survivability over dps

V/r

Gilgamesh