how do I get off Nar Shaddaa?

Lukoii

If you're low level and just started, you can't.. I believe that's the beginner world for Agents and bounty hunters (been a while since I played one in beta). You have to finish your class quests to leave the planet. Once you leave there you'll go to the faction fleet and then to your capital world.

After you finish your class quests on the capital world (around level 15-17) you'll get your starship and can travel freely.

If you're low level and just started, you can't.. I believe that's the beginner world for Agents and bounty hunters (been a while since I played one in beta). You have to finish your class quests to leave the planet. Once you leave there you'll go to the faction fleet and then to your capital world.

After you finish your class quests on the capital world (around level 15-17) you'll get your starship and can travel freely.

Hutta is the beginner world for Agents and Bounty hunters. Nar Shadda is the fourth planet for everyone. (Unless you're daring and go there after DK/Coruscant.

• 1 month later...
What's so confusing about it?

If you manage to get out of the spaceport, surely you can go the same way back there.

I think the non-linear nature of the planet gets people. The fact that you don't just go left to right or top to bottom, but in a more circular pattern. So people forget they started in Mezenti and then get to a speeder and have no clue where they need to travel to.

What's so confusing about it?

If you manage to get out of the spaceport, surely you can go the same way back there.

I too found this thread because I finished up Nar and couldn't find my way out.

1- I play once or twice a week, I arrived in Nar 3 weeks ago!

2- I keep my game windowed, with chrome open for quick googling of quests (who doesn't). If finding info on the web saves me a minute or two, what's the big deal?

3- In general I think the flow of swtor's worlds so far has been sketchy. Part of the strength of a normal mmo is that they are usually continent based. Continents are good for mainly linear gameplay. Just look at the level ranges in wow, it's usually clear where to go and where not to go. And the map is always marked with an icon.

The spaceport thing is like if every zone in wow had portals, ships, zeppelins.

When you don't have that normal linear flow, you need to rely more on iconography than normal. They don't seem to have done that.

Edited by Valued_Rug

Here's some clarifications.

1. You must have your ship before you can go Nar Shaddaar. Although its a lvl 20-24 zone, lowbies can still fly there.

2. You'll arrive and your ship will park at the spaceport.

3. You can take spaceport taxi to lower promenade taxi.

4. You can run into the promenade and you can find cantina (where you buy social 2 slave girl outfit), use the cross faction Hutt GTN.

5. If you lost your way and cannot find the taxi or your way out, press M for map. Left side, you can select what you're looking for like resource nodes, taxi, trainer, etc. Choose taxi. Now you can see where the taxi is.

6. Alternatively, trigger your quick travel and select spaceport taxi. Run to your class spaceship hangar.