Sith Assassin or Jedi Shadow

kRUZH

Both take a special kind of person to enjoy the storyline, as they are slow.

I'd say Inquisitor has the advantage as far as entertaining companions, Theran Cedrax is known as one of the most annoying characters in the game (being a healer means he is a necessary evil at times).

Animations are copies of one another, except the Inquisitor gets lightning and Consulars get rocks. Take your pick.

Assassins have better animations, hands down.

Assassin also has some of the best companions in the game, while the Sage is widely considered to have the worst, most annoying, and boring companions.

Most people hate the Sage story. Just because it is pretty slow and dull, not a whole lot going on with it. That said the Inquisitor story line isn't really about a back stabbing political schemer like Bioware said it would be. And it is rather slow as well.

Overall

Assassin>Shadow by far.

Assassins have better animations, hands down.

Assassin also has some of the best companions in the game, while the Sage is widely considered to have the worst, most annoying, and boring companions.

Most people hate the Sage story. Just because it is pretty slow and dull, not a whole lot going on with it. That said the Inquisitor story line isn't really about a back stabbing political schemer like Bioware said it would be. And it is rather slow as well.

Overall

Assassin>Shadow by far.

Looks like we have a Sage player here.

I played both and I really love the animations of the Shadow a lot more personally. Story is meh on Consular and I only really liked the last companion but oh well, I like Shadow as a class more than Assassin. Edited by Xienive