Pre-Season 2 (Ranked Matches)

Pistols

Greetings Harbringer,

I moved my toons here a bit ago, as it allows for more gameplay time for me, since my prior server literally falls asleep when I usually get online. Been having a blast here of late, nice to see an actual healthy population in a bleeding game, but was hoping to help kick start some fun Ranked matches until Season 2 hits in 2.7.1.

Right now, the Solo Q is hit and miss and pretty much active only when a handful of peeps push it in Gen Chat, and even then not as active as I'd like it to be. Having said that, would like to crank up some matches since Pre-Season is literally "Free Ranked" with no Rating loss or gain. With the new tier of gear out, it helps getting the gear a little faster as well.

A few peeps from The Last Centurians, Jourrno and Dakrin, have helped try to get it going on random nights, but it would be nice if more peeps got involved to get some diversity. Whether it's Solo or Group, looking to find other like-minded players who'd like to get some of these going. I can offer up a Mumble for anyone who wishes to get in on these, and we can go from there.

Again, right now there is NO rating system, so no need to fret about winning or losing so much. I can probably field 3-4 guys on any given night, and whether that turns into Grouped or Solo is no matter to me. Only thing I'd like to see, is everyone have at least 1800+ Expertise or older tier'd PvP gear. It's frustrating for many when peeps roll in with greens, no augments or set bonus.

Purpose of this is to get the best fights going with minimal issues and a somewhat balanced group. I'll make a list of those accordingly, and we can set it up as much as possible. Feel free to chime in and I'll give out the Mumble info. if there is enough interest.

/cheers

************* Mumble Info ***********

RankedPvP.mumble.com

Port: 7536

Server Password: harbinger

Edited by Pistols

Yup we have been trying to get some ranked going every night the past couple days. Would like to get more than like 10 people involved though otherwise its the same people every round. Like he said its free lets do this. I have on an average day about 3-8 guys in my guild alone that pvp that can join us if they are available so we won't have a super shortage of people. Also would like to see if their are any other guilds out there that would like to set up some 4v4 team ranked we pick 4 from centurions and you guys use 4 and we will just que for team. Any questions just ask.

Also you can mail/add my main Dakrin in game if you wish to do some ranked anytime.

Not going to bother getting names, as that is too much of a pain, however the Mumble info. is posted in the original post so feel free to come in and set up whenever, all are welcome.

Probably going to start fishing for people for Yolo Solo's around 4PM PST.

The object here is just to get peeps Q'ing for Ranked; some will prefer Solo while others will want a group setting. If we can balance out the available peeps accordingly, without tipping the /faceroll scales, this can actually be pretty fun. Not trying to carebear this up at all, just don't want peeps quitting. There will be wins and losses, don't fret it...

:rak_03:

Yeah I'll come along for solo or group ranked.. I can play on both factions on my scrubby Mando or Merc, Xami or Xmai. If you see me online give me a yell. I tend to only play as heals but I could totally fumble my way through gunnery/arsenal lol (not really).

Ok chillaxing in Mumble now, if anyone wants to join in on some Rankeds, feel free to join channel.

:cool:

Yah, fixed a typo on the password, cause apparently I can't spell today.

:rak_03:

Edited by Pistols

Ill be on tonight for some more..,

Seems I logged into mumble for our group a minute after you left on Tuesday Nutronix, sorry :(

Haha no worries. Lil one was not feelin' too good last night so, had to call it quits earlier than normal. :(

Hopefully get some more action tonight. :rak_03:

I've been Q'in up almost every night (solo Q) for ranked and haven't had a pop for almost a week. I'd Q up for ranked, wait 15 minutes without a pop, then Q unranked and get a pop in like 5 seconds or less. Rinse and repeat, same results. Every day. I don't understand. It's ranked comms with no rating gain/loss. There is no reason why more people shouldn't be Q'in up for ranked. People are pvping, as I said, I would get into unranked almost instantly everytime i left the ranked Q. So why not Q ranked (unless you loathe arena or something)?

Am I missing something? It just doesn't make sense to me. Especially when I see people coming in and out of the ranked channel all night.

I've been Q'in up almost every night (solo Q) for ranked and haven't had a pop for almost a week. I'd Q up for ranked, wait 15 minutes without a pop, then Q unranked and get a pop in like 5 seconds or less. Rinse and repeat, same results. Every day. I don't understand. It's ranked comms with no rating gain/loss. There is no reason why more people shouldn't be Q'in up for ranked. People are pvping, as I said, I would get into unranked almost instantly everytime i left the ranked Q. So why not Q ranked (unless you loathe arena or something)?

Am I missing something? It just doesn't make sense to me. Especially when I see people coming in and out of the ranked channel all night.

Agreed for sure. :rak_03: