For TCW fans: how do you want Darth Maul to die?

Sith_Kingpin

What way would you kill Darth Maul? Most people would like to see Obi Wan actually finish him off once and for all. Others would like to see Darth Sidous handle the threat the Dathomir brothers pose, and others I've spoke to would like to see Darth Maul fend off against Count Dooku as both were apprentices of Palpatine.

So, if you could, how would you kill off the mighty Sith Lord?

The book Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy(the plot of the 4 episodes about Maul brothers of season 5) showed

He got beaten badly by Sidious, Savage got killed. Sidious said to Maul"Your existence is meaningless now." and shot out lightning, the book ended here.

Edited by Slowpokeking

What way would you kill Darth Maul? Most people would like to see Obi Wan actually finish him off once and for all. Others would like to see Darth Sidous handle the threat the Dathomir brothers pose, and others I've spoke to would like to see Darth Maul fend off against Count Dooku as both were apprentices of Palpatine.

So, if you could, how would you kill off the mighty Sith Lord?

Sidious, wiping off him and Savage

IMO Maul should of never survived in the first place. Now a clone of maul that i can believe, but Maul himself.

Nope, dead. D-E-D DEAD!

Thankyou good night.

Yes his return is dumb, however it brought TCW a villain who is threatening and scary, that's what TCW lack of, especially compare to CW.