Is SWTOR dying?

Turlinde

It is a very good time for people to come to this game due to Makeb coming soon and most likely a few other things EA/BW have up their sleeve,i will admit i will have 6 50's by the time Makeb comes though and there is some planets i dont wish to see for a long time.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed things getting a little better at easter but now seems to be lowering again. I have a feeling the will be more in summer hols because that's normal but that isn't exactly a fix. Lots need to be changed. This game has been limping since the major loss at its launch. Despite it being fun to play, it just doesn't have the player base to grow. Who knows player housing may bring some players back to try it and actually find that it is a great laugh so it may improve. I am hopeful =]

I can tell you this, there will be "1" less person playing this game when "EQ NEXT hits". I'm really tired and bored of the same *********** CC/Stun wars PvP dynamic in this game, only a "COUPLE" of classes should have CC/STUN, not EVERYONE of them for one.

The knock backs even in PvE is rediculous, it makes you feel like you are in a ping pong game and not Star Wars at all. I give it til next year...!? Hell, I give it until WOW's next expansion until you see subs bleed from this game "I'm definently going to play "Warlords"

I can tell you this, there will be "1" less person playing this game when "EQ NEXT hits". I'm really tired and bored of the same *********** CC/Stun wars PvP dynamic in this game, only a "COUPLE" of classes should have CC/STUN, not EVERYONE of them for one.

The knock backs even in PvE is rediculous, it makes you feel like you are in a ping pong game and not Star Wars at all. I give it til next year...!? Hell, I give it until WOW's next expansion until you see subs bleed from this game "I'm definently going to play "Warlords"

If Landmark is any indication, I don't have high hopes for EQ Next. lol

And yup, it's getting pretty stale around this game, lol.

With strongholds and the (rumored) expansion pack in the pipeline, I expect the developers are focused elsewhere.

That said, when the XP hits, I expect a level cap raise, new abilities, new warzones, and some shake up of class abilities and balance.

... only a "COUPLE" of classes should have CC/STUN, not EVERYONE of them for one..

Got to ask, which classes should have CCs and stuns in your mind?

Edited by MCaliban

So basically instead of it requiring 2-3 people coordinating to stunlock you, you believe a couple classes should be able to stunlock you by themselves?