Unsubbing

Exkrux

Alright, a month or two ago I said id be unsubbing by august if changes didn't come to this game for the better. Well its august. And as I expected, nothing. Such a shame what you did to this game. It had so much potentional. I'm moving on wow although there is always a fotm class, at least they arnt releasing one boss instead of a full raid.

Alright, a month or two ago I said id be unsubbing by august if changes didn't come to this game for the better. Well its august. And as I expected, nothing. Such a shame what you did to this game. It had so much potentional. I'm moving on wow although there is always a fotm class, at least they arnt releasing one boss instead of a full raid.

I won't ask you for your stuff. I'm waiting to see what 5.4 does to the specs listed for it before I make my decision, but im not optimistic so I may not be very far behind you on the unsubbing trail.

Way to stick to your guns. Best of Luck to you.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Well, this is a PVP forum and you unsub cause of slowly adding Operation bosses? :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, the game is still going on and fun for me at least. We had an influx of new players that seem to balance the leaving veterans. Only time will show if the people will stay or if more will come, but the game will go on for sure. We have the next SW movie coming which will again bring in some players.

And about your stuff..... :)

Can I have your stuff ?

Take care man,hope some day you will return and like what you see and sub again. Good luck!

Well, this is a PVP forum and you unsub cause of slowly adding Operation bosses? :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, the game is still going on and fun for me at least. We had an influx of new players that seem to balance the leaving veterans. Only time will show if the people will stay or if more will come, but the game will go on for sure. We have the next SW movie coming which will again bring in some players.

And about your stuff..... :)

If you seriously think the influx of new players is balancing with the old ones leaving you are so miserably blind. I have been on this game sense launch and it has ONLY gone down down down, I have not ever seen the population take a curve up.

Even 1 year ago there was still people on pot5 and now best it gets is 12-20, there is really only 1 server that has a still stable population.

The guild I pvp with has gone from having 4 or 5 premades in pvp at all times to being lucky if we can get 4 dudes online. All my friends that I have played with have moved to other games except 2. Even I have left and come back before for the new story but most do not. This game is on the same Downward spiral that Star wars galaxys was on after it released its NGE patch which put it in the grave. That game shut down 1 day before swtor launched and when the license for this game is up they will do the exact same thing with a new StarWars MMO.

Edited by ridge_guardian

I dunno...

Yolo popped regularly this weekend.

Regs even more regularly... as long as they pop, I am ok. If they screw me with prices of Ranked rewards tho, I will be pissed, I will moan, but I will be here most likely, that is the reality! :)

#nerfconcealmentoperative

Changes already came for the better, in many peoples opinion.

Alright, a month or two ago I said id be unsubbing by august if changes didn't come to this game for the better. Well its august. And as I expected, nothing. Such a shame what you did to this game..

It's July 31st....all of the things you wanted could have been implemented by tomorrow but you didnt even give them the chance that you claimed you would. now you'll never know.

That game shut down 1 day before swtor launched and when the license for this game is up they will do the exact same thing with a new StarWars MMO.

There will not be a new Star Wars MMO in the foreseeable future, even in 2023. Triple A MMOs are simply too expensive to produce.

I won't ask you for your stuff. I'm waiting to see what 5.4 does to the specs listed for it before I make my decision, but im not optimistic so I may not be very far behind you on the unsubbing trail.

Way to stick to your guns. Best of Luck to you.

If you are waiting for that, only changes will be to damage/healing, they will buff fury nerf carnage, nerf all 3 ops disciplines. If you are expecting some sort of meaningful class balance changes, guaranteed none are coming.

On another note no clue how I can still post, even though my 7 days free access was more than two weeks ago! It is always fun to blast SWTOR devs though :cool: (and they surely deserve it).

There will not be a new Star Wars MMO in the foreseeable future, even in 2023. Triple A MMOs are simply too expensive to produce.

Though we could see good star wars games when EA lose the licensing rights. If I am Disney I most definitely will not renew with EA.

there is battlefront 2 coming.

and i am sure ,although there are lot of disappointed things with SWTOR, that this game will reach 5 more years easily.

I think we will be closing on 6 years by the end of this year. SWTOR vanilla surely was solid. Now.. meh

Gotta love the dooms day I am unsubscribed post where like minded people talk about leaving the game in a PvP section on a forum.

I mean this isn't about PvP. Let's pretend you ready???

Pew pew.. ughhhh .. cough. ....

There PvP happened.

💪