Sins/shadow

Hjototr

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you have a lot of insight on sin dcds. I'd love to see some solo ranked gameplay from you.

Solo ranked is probably the most inaccurate measurement of skill these days due to hackers and mat farmers. The best measurements are probably TR and regs (though TR also has farmers), and after these I guess there is OWPVP or dueling, but seriously? SR? You really wanna start discussing all the ways this game mode is problematic?

And see above what Trixxie said about balancing regs and ranked. The fact that sins are not yet as good as the FOTM classes is not enough reason to make them OP in regs.

Shadows became a free kill in solo ranked after stun DR was removed. It’s clear as day for anyone that queues solos. Snipers, mercs, maras, even operatives eat through shadows in solos. They need more survivability.

A top shadow can be viable alternative in TR hardswaps to a carnage Mara but they’re still a distant second. They’re less versatile and easier to kill in TR than maras.

Shadow is a class I would love to get a couple more survivability tools, they’d have a high skill cap in TR and low slash is such a good ability for swaps. And I’d like them to be more viable in solos.

Shadows became a free kill in solo ranked after stun DR was removed. It’s clear as day for anyone that queues solos. Snipers, mercs, maras, even operatives eat through shadows in solos. They need more survivability.

Finally somebody who is actually understanding the game. I didn't read all posts here because no one who is actually decent on Shadow/Sin (expect Krea) is writing here but I wrote also sht about PvE while we are here in a pvp case. Sin just got over 5.0 ruined and absolutly nerfed and everyone who is maining this class and playing before 5.0 should agree with it

• 3 weeks later...

At 5.0 Dec sins were perfect, their dps burst was on pair with Mara's. Good sins could kill their enemy real quick if they knew how to time their stuns and dps properly.

Now there's only a few players still playing it (good one's), while others went for Mercs and Mara's.

Sure there are sins/shadows in warzones, but most of them are not good with it.

I agree about Hatred sins, they do need some improvements when it comes to defs cause they havent been buffed since I started to play this game.

Sin is just pointless at the moment. Against people that know how to focus (double stun, force break and then net) the class is simply way to fragile. That each match (SR) tend to have 1 or 2 mercs with net is just... meh. Edited by Lundorff

Sin is just pointless at the moment. Against people that know how to focus (double stun, force break and then net) the class is simply way to fragile. That each match (SR) tend to have 1 or 2 mercs with net is just... meh.

I just cannot forget the patch notes when it said that " Deception is overperforming and needsa nerf" sentence... MY GAD :cool:

When a developer team writes something like that about a class/spec that was totally competitive and on par with fury's DPS, you can guess how well they understand their own game mechanics.

Look at sins today in this meta of electronets, non stop stuns and slows.... Yes, indeed, they aren't far from the trash can. Vigi jugg is a much better choice at the moment.