Making merc Dps viable in PvP

TrumpetNut

OK I know this post is old but I just gotta reply, Mercs are a great rdps class, the problem is not the class itself, but the way your playing them..With rdps classes you need to have 2 distinct rotations, one for your regular damage which includes keeping heat to a min/energy to a maximum, and the other rotation to deal with pesky melee classes. If your interested in my rotation, plse ask me..Mercs are great rdps cause they wear heavy armor, and are generally more durable than snips/slingers. Correct use of interrupt means you can take on snipers/slingers with ease. I am pyro tree and I love it, I have to say I am better with my merc than dps sage, and my defense (anti-melee) rotation means I perform better in pvp than my snip and slinger..you guys just need to think about your class and HOW your getting attacked and how you can counter, once you give it some thought you will be fine.

OK I know this post is old but I just gotta reply, Mercs are a great rdps class, the problem is not the class itself, but the way your playing them..With rdps classes you need to have 2 distinct rotations, one for your regular damage which includes keeping heat to a min/energy to a maximum, and the other rotation to deal with pesky melee classes. If your interested in my rotation, plse ask me..Mercs are great rdps cause they wear heavy armor, and are generally more durable than snips/slingers. Correct use of interrupt means you can take on snipers/slingers with ease. I am pyro tree and I love it, I have to say I am better with my merc than dps sage, and my defense (anti-melee) rotation means I perform better in pvp than my snip and slinger..you guys just need to think about your class and HOW your getting attacked and how you can counter, once you give it some thought you will be fine.

..... bro aside from necro are necro where the **** do you people find these posts, like do you seriously go through like 10 pages of forum posts to find something that hasnt been commented on for like a year?

• 1 month later...
..... bro aside from necro are necro where the **** do you people find these posts, like do you seriously go through like 10 pages of forum posts to find something that hasnt been commented on for like a year?

He probably did like I just did....google.