Selling Adv. Reflex & Skill 26 Barrels

Black_Adam

Taking orders now. 750k COD crafting fee if mats are provided otherwise 2mil per barrel.

Mats are as follows:

2 Synthetic Energy Matrixes

6 Molecular Stablizers

6 Ultrachrome

10 Durasteel

10 Zal Alloy

Contacts:

Imperial - Blackangelica

Republic Blacktempus

I'm curious your policy about the extras from critical results. Seeing such a ridiculous crafting fee (and it is ridiculous, with current material prices it doesn't make sense to provide them) makes me think you'd pass those on to the customer, but it isn't explicitly stated so I thought I'd nail down your exact policy.

Don't think that's high at all.

If it weren't for Bioware's epic fail of being able to put mods/hilts/armorings/etc into gear and then taking them out and being able to RE them, 95% of the people who know patterns now, wouldn't know any.

I learned a hilt the old fashion way. took me 3 tries from an HM Kephess main hand.

Edited by GScheff

• 3 weeks later...

It's shrewd business to charge that much while he is the only known crafter on the server.

If he only asked a small tip, even small guilds could farm the mats needed and RE his crafted barrels.

Or am I mistaken?

Can the pattern be learned from a crafted version?

It's shrewd business to charge that much while he is the only known crafter on the server.

If he only asked a small tip, even small guilds could farm the mats needed and RE his crafted barrels.

Or am I mistaken?

They can be, if you put them in a piece of gear and then remove them, so that the "crafted by" tag is removed. Whether that's intended behavior or not, I have no idea.

Or am I mistaken?

Its greedy, exploitative, and short sighted business; great for making a quick buck before other people know the schematic but terrible for building relationships and reputation. And now there are plenty of people that know the schematics, including Cereal and me. I craft for free, just provide the mats and know that I'll keep any extras that are produced by crits.

Its greedy, exploitative, and short sighted business; great for making a quick buck before other people know the schematic but terrible for building relationships and reputation. And now there are plenty of people that know the schematics, including Cereal and me. I craft for free, just provide the mats and know that I'll keep any extras that are produced by crits.

Ah, but you don't provide any contact information...:o

And Cereal is imperial, which doesn't much help republic types.

And the ones on GTN, the very few there are, are going for well north of 1.6M

The ones with your name attached are 1.8+. And assuming you got them free with a crit, can you really make the claim someone else is being greedy? :eek:

Edit: Apparently you are one of the rare few who's main has the same name as your forum account.

So in a way, you did provide contact info, but only by doing some savvy investigation on the current GTN market prices was I able to find that out.

Edited by JacksonMo