Denova Story

2-Tank

4-Heal

10- DDs

Denova HC

2- Tank (for Kephess 3 are easier)

4- Heal

9-10- DDs (depends on number of Tanks)

Yeah, all depends how good your DPS are. The better they are the more tanks you can afford to take. 3 tanks in EC HM makes quite a few of the fights a bit easier to deal with, but requires the dps to be doing more damage to reach the enrage timers etc.

More DPS are never a bad thing. Quite the contrary.

This is what I would reccomend for a 16-man Ops roster.

2 tanks

4 healers

10 DPS

I would highly recommend that you go with a Vanguard/Guardian and Shadow combination. Vanguard and Shadow being the best combination. Due to the way mechanics work (and how shield/absorb is infinitely superior to defense) Vanguard is the best kinetic/energy tank and Shadow internal/elemental.

The healer combination has much more flexibility. I would go with a 2 tank healer and 2 raid healer combination. Very, very good sages can tank heal, but scoundrels and commandos are so much better. So maximum 2 sages and the remaining two should be commando and scoundrel. I'd recommend avoiding 2 commandos.

As for DPS, the most melees I would run is 3. What we have found in our runs, the less melees in the run, the easier it is to heal. It's quite noticeable. The remaining 7 should be ranged, but I wouldn't add too many commandos. Among the ranged attacks, they have the lowest DPS ceiling.