How to Ruin a Game-By BioWare

Choppaman

It's a simple process. Let's go through the steps, shall we?

1. Favor 1 faction over the other and give said favored faction perks which draw an abnormally large player base to it for obvious reasons.

2. Make it widely known that aforementioned favorite faction is indeed the favorite faction. Upon making my faction choice, I given a sneak preview of what was in store for me: death, dismay, and hopelessness. Great way to get people to play the already established underdog faction, BioWare.

3. Now this is the crucial step! Not only should you support the faction imbalance through the methods mentioned above, but you should also allow this faction to achieve greater rewards much quicker than the underdog faction! Ilum was the single greatest creation ever in the history of things that ruin MMOs, and great care must be taken to create something equally as great as it if you plan on ruining your very own game!

And this has been your presentation of "How to Ruin a Game."

First off people favor sith because everyone is a butthead and is bored by goodie twoshoes plots.

Second off there are 12 terrible QQ OPs on the first page so couldn't you just post this in one of those?

I've been slaughtering helpless jedi on my consular, being an arsehole space cowboy on my smuggler, being a bigger genocidal arse than anakin skywalker on my jedi knight, and being like Saren (mass effect) on my trooper.

What 'goodie twoshoes' stories are you talking about? :rolleyes:

Edited by Auxili

I've been slaughtering helpless jedi on my consular, being an arsehole space cowboy on my smuggler, being a bigger genocidal arse than anakin skywalker on my jedi knight, and being like Saren (mass effect) on my trooper.

What 'goodie twoshoes' stories are you talking about? :rolleyes:

I don't disagree with you and like the republic story, but that's what you hear people on here (and other places) saying time and time again.

1. Favor 1 faction over the other and give said favored faction perks which draw an abnormally large player base to it for obvious reasons.

2. Make it widely known that aforementioned favorite faction is indeed the favorite faction. Upon making my faction choice, I given a sneak preview of what was in store for me: death, dismay, and hopelessness. Great way to get people to play the already established underdog faction, BioWare.

3. Now this is the crucial step! Not only should you support the faction imbalance through the methods mentioned above, but you should also allow this faction to achieve greater rewards much quicker than the underdog faction! Ilum was the single greatest creation ever in the history of things that ruin MMOs, and great care must be taken to create something equally as great as it if you plan on ruining your very own game!

I hope im wrong, but everything about this post makes me think you dont have many people in your life trying to touch your *****.

First off people favor sith because everyone is a butthead and is bored by goodie twoshoes plots.

Second off there are 12 terrible QQ OPs on the first page so couldn't you just post this in one of those?

Actually, I play light side sith. I thought it would be neat to be the lightest light in the darkest darkness. But now I'd like to spend some time on my Republic toons. Only the constant warzone losses (and starting games with less than 8 people even on a high pop server) are too much for me. So yes, faction imbalance is keeping me Empire. And that sucks.

I hope im wrong, but everything about this post makes me think you dont have many people in your life trying to touch your *****.

Schwartz?

Evil is more entertaining, however I would have rolled Pub' if I could get a Zabrak with red skin, black tats...

Or at least a Long hair option. Neither was the case so I went Empire. What bugs were squashed for one faction, but not the other?

1. Make your target audience whiny semi-literate self righteous manchildren who think the world owes them something

2. Make sure they give up everything else in their lives for the game

3. Now this is the crucial step! Give them forums to let them multiply in.

Done and done.