comics?

JMMK

what happened to the comics i wasnt rone reading them and they still havent come back please bring them back or tellme of another place to read them for FREE.

There's no way you've read every series.. And why free? Do you feel entitled to free comics? You think you are better than us?? HUH?? You some kind of Marxist? Trying to overthrow western civillization with your equal distribution of comic books???? HUH??? :jawa_mad:

There's no way you've read every series.. And why free? Do you feel entitled to free comics? You think you are better than us?? HUH?? You some kind of Marxist? Trying to overthrow western civillization with your equal distribution of comic books???? HUH??? :jawa_mad:

I'm not sure, but I think he may be referring to the Blood of the Empire web comics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Yea, I'm still waiting for them to repost those. They were available for free on the old SWTOR website and haven't been back since they 'revamped' the site. Please get on this Bioware!

They are, however, available for purchase digitaly from dark horse comics, so i doubt they will put them back here for free... the stingy basetards