Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Denchet

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the funkateers have finally crossed the threshold of HM TFB completers. We raid once a week which only leaves a few progression pulls per week which is why we are so far behind.

Cheers

I need your guild name (is it Funkateers or The Funkateers?), your faction, and a screenshot of either the boss dead, the lockout, or the achievement.

I need your guild name (is it Funkateers or The Funkateers?), your faction, and a screenshot of either the boss dead, the lockout, or the achievement.

Exact Name is Funkateers. And I dont know how to do screenshots. Also no one is lying about this level of preogression at this point.

Exact Name is Funkateers. And I dont know how to do screenshots. Also no one is lying about this level of preogression at this point.

Hit PrtSc in game.

Go to imgur.com

Hit "Computer" in the top right underneath "Upload Images"

Find your image. It should be in Documents > Star Wars - The Old Republic > Screenshots. Hit Open.

When the popup comes up, hit start upload.

You should be taken to a page with a preview of your image, click on the image to expand it.

Copy the url. To post it here, type this (with YourURL obviously being replaced by the url you just copied).

YourURL

And while I'm inclined to believe that you guys killed TFB, its a lot easier if I make no exceptions. If I give you an exception then other people are going to start asking for them and it will turn into a mess. I also still need to know if you guys are Republic or Empire.

Edited by Denchet