Unicorn Stampede Superque Stalemate

OmniParadox

This thread really turned into a poo flinging contest. Lesson to the OP: If you want to make a thread detailing your hardship in a war zone as a healer, maybe you should lay off calling out a guild in the title and opening sentence. From that moment on, the majority of ppl probably took your approach as a series of cheap shots on the way to proving how great of a healer you are.

Had the title been "Getting a mudhole stomped in me" or something along those lines, you would have attracted a different attitude towards your video.

on the words you used.

I know you're talented, but so much lies in the details.

This forum accomplished what I expected and wanted it to. Instead of Just being at the top of the forums for one day and then dwindling off into the abyss of forgotten forum posts it is still on page 1. Also, it helps out the video because as long as these trolls continue to argue with me or everyone else more people see the forum and more people watch the video. Also, like I said in a previous post, the impressive part of the video in my opinion is that it was against a pvp guild's premade. This premade just happened to be a Unicorn Stampede 7 man premade. I chose the name because it was why I had to try so hard in the wz and its helpful to have trolls consistently bumping this thread. I never put down Unicorn Stampede and I have no intention to, but I fully expected the poo flinging contest and am glad that the trolls continue to return.

With that said, I personally am getting a little tired of talking in circles with these nobodies (specifically Cowflab) so I will now be bowing out of the conversation. I encourage people to keep arguing about whatever on this thread and will observe in mild satisfaction.

Edited by OmniParadox

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum accomplished what I expected and wanted it to. Instead of Just being at the top of the forums for one day and then dwindling off into the abyss of forgotten forum posts it is still on page 1. Also, it helps out the video because as long as these trolls continue to argue with me or everyone else more people see the forum and more people watch the video. Also, like I said in a previous post, the impressive part of the video in my opinion is that it was against a pvp guild's premade. This premade just happened to be a Unicorn Stampede 7 man premade. I chose the name because it was why I had to try so hard in the wz and its helpful to have trolls consistently bumping this thread. I never put down Unicorn Stampede and I have no intention to, but I fully expected the poo flinging contest and am glad that the trolls continue to return.

With that said, I personally am getting a little tired of talking in circles with these nobodies (specifically Cowflab) so I will now be bowing out of the conversation. I encourage people to keep arguing about whatever on this thread and will observe in mild satisfaction.

Your seething insecurity and constant attempts at validation from other players on the server speak volumes to what your real motivation was. Pepper in your random hypocrisy and horrible reading comprehension and we now have a comical display of failed epeen stroking. You're not a special, unique snowflake. Your accomplishments in this video are above average, but as previously stated, are nothing special. Ad hominem approaches(like calling someone a nobody) only serve to prove you've lost whatever argument you were trying to win. Congrats on lashing out like an angry child because not everyone on the forum wants to pat you on the back and tell you "good job!" One last thing. I'm willing to bet your video is not getting any special attention because you're getting trolled for pages on end.

Your seething insecurity and constant attempts at validation from other players on the server speak volumes to what your real motivation was. Pepper in your random hypocrisy and horrible reading comprehension and we now have a comical display of failed epeen stroking. You're not a special, unique snowflake. Your accomplishments in this video are above average, but as previously stated, are nothing special. Ad hominem approaches(like calling someone a nobody) only serve to prove you've lost whatever argument you were trying to win. Congrats on lashing out like an angry child because not everyone on the forum wants to pat you on the back and tell you "good job!" One last thing. I'm willing to bet your video is not getting any special attention because you're getting trolled for pages on end.

I called you a nobody because I sincerely have no idea who you are. That is all, goodbye.

Corrected for obvious reasons

Lol!! Vasyel, Decimate will kill you! You know he is king Boo:p but of course must keep Vasyel alive since you are boo #2. But this thread is crazy ATM! Everyone sucks at healing that is all!

Btw that is all is trademarked by Decimate:)

I called you a nobody because I sincerely have no idea who you are. That is all, goodbye.

You wouldn't have to look too hard to find out who I am. It seems as though you're too busy feeling insecure and justifying your self promotion to find out.

You're a shadow/sin...... are we starting an epic quest to find the identity of the clandestine forum warrior?

Me thinks we got a smart one here. What gave it away? Was it the sig? The funny thing is that I'm not the forum warrior. That label lies solely on the people taking offense to otherwise vague comments.

Edited by Cowflab

Me thinks we got a smart one here. What gave it away? Was it the sig? The funny thing is that I'm not the forum warrior. That label lies solely on the people taking offense to otherwise vague comments.

You've posted alot about shadow and sin, but I'm too lazy to see if you mentioned your name in any.

Roxy! Stop being a bad healer Gawd! Honestly I wish I could stand in a corner all day and self heal! But I must keep my Boo alive especially Decimate! and Vasyel ! If not I get yelled at!!! But yes you can do good healing while doing objectives. Sorc/sage is all about placement healing and kiting. I wonder why some healers face tank.. Anyways. Regardless this thread has become fiesty! Let's all get along!!

im honestly sick of this thread, i can get along with everyone, just apparently cant have a difference of opinion without people getting all butthurt. If you ever want to start an internet fight just <insert opinion here>.By the way i was never serious because i didnt popout in caps lock bro:p

im honestly sick of this thread, i can get along with everyone, just apparently cant have a difference of opinion without people getting all butthurt. If you ever want to start an internet fight just <insert opinion here>.By the way i was never serious because i didnt popout in caps lock bro:p

Roxy ppl are trolls and stupid! I just troll them back and laugh! Anyways though cheer up and come in ts to harass me woman! I like to get along with everyone if I don't oh wells!

Edited by Partygurl

Roxxy is a decent healer and definately gotten better lately. She is the leftover healer from the old evil bastard/zero tolerance guild. Sprocket and Korb were the momster healers they had but not sure if they are still playing.

Roxxy is a decent healer and definately gotten better lately. She is the leftover healer from the old evil bastard/zero tolerance guild. Sprocket and Korb were the momster healers they had but not sure if they are still playing.

She has gotten better for sure:). But I can help out with tips too even though I do not think I am the best healer lol

She has gotten better for sure:). But I can help out with tips too even though I do not think I am the best healer lol

hard to put numbers on the board when im face down eating dirt from Yooni and Rynis" nades:D, in all seriousness thanks for the compliments and i would take any advice you can give me Candy