Server Merge Please Begeren Colony

Justmeeeeeee

Really for Begeren Colony (Republic) this server needs to be merged with

maybe two other smaller servers.

The population on this server is dying very fast the queue time for any kind of

a Veteran Flashpoint is just horrible even if you are a healer or a tank which us usually

the two most sought after classes.

The economy on the server is pretty much stale and dead as well and

you list things even at a reasonable price on the Galactic Trade Network

("GTN") and they won't sell. You end up relisting things for weeks and weeks

because the population is so low here.

I also know people that PVP on this server and I have been told by them

that the PVP queue times are also very high on this server as well

at times and it is hard to get matches. Which is another reason

for a server merge.

The population is way too low on this server and I don't know why a server

merge has not already been done. Please merge 2 smaller servers

in with Bergeren Colony please and bring some life back to this

server.

The economy on the server is pretty much stale and dead as well and

you list things even at a reasonable price on the Galactic Trade Network

("GTN") and they won't sell. You end up relisting things for weeks and weeks

because the population is so low here.

I'm sorry you've been having difficulty selling items on the GTN. However, as someone who controls a couple of markets, I can assure you the economy is not stale or dead and I have no difficulty selling many, many things. I would suggest the more accurate measure of the state of a server's economy is whether or not you can find basic items you need at a reasonable price. Using the "unable to sell" measure would cause Harbinger's economy to meet your definition of stale and dead because I've had numerous items there I've been unable to sell (and it's due to high supply, low demand, not a dead economy).

I've heard quite about from ones who have come to my server (Ebon Hawk) about how dead Begeren is getting/has gotten. I lead a Chiss guild (the only active one currently) and have been so interested in Chiss things that were going on at Begeren. Would love for these servers to merge and get some more RPers especially.

I'm sorry you've been having difficulty selling items on the GTN. However, as someone who controls a couple of markets, I can assure you the economy is not stale or dead and I have no difficulty selling many, many things. I would suggest the more accurate measure of the state of a server's economy is whether or not you can find basic items you need at a reasonable price. Using the "unable to sell" measure would cause Harbinger's economy to meet your definition of stale and dead because I've had numerous items there I've been unable to sell (and it's due to high supply, low demand, not a dead economy).

IT is more than just the GTN ... it is everything on this server it is the Vet Flashpoint queues The PVP queues

are slow on this server. Everything is on this server. The server is extremely dead I am in no way bassing this

off just the GTN. Please go back and read my original post again.

Once again they need to do a server merge on this server there are not enough active people

and the population is low.

Once again they need to do a server merge on this server there are not enough active people

I spent 150 cc to transfer to TRE and 90cc to transfer a toon to Ebon Hawk

Depending on time of day atleast 4 servers that have been busy on regular basis

T3-M4, TRE , Harbinger, Ebon Hawk

I spent 150 cc to transfer to TRE and 90cc to transfer a toon to Ebon Hawk

Depending on time of day atleast 4 servers that have been busy on regular basis

T3-M4, TRE , Harbinger, Ebon Hawk

Transferring isn't going to help this server. No they need ot merge at least two smaller

servers in with Bergeren Colony.

Once again please merge servers!

• 2 weeks later...

All we need is XServer queues.

Merge? Don't tell yourself it is ok because we will merge with some other RP server.

We will be merged INTO Harb.

The way merge works the DESTINATION (Harb) gets to keep their names, the SOURCE (us) have to name change.

That includes guilds.

Be carefull what you wish for.

Edited by Foambreaker

• 3 weeks later...

No, no server merge please.

I like BC exactly because it's smaller and quieter. When I want to be around more people and do things then I just play on characters on other servers, but BC is my main because it doesn't feel super crowded.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I don't see them doing a server merge, charging us cartiel coins to do transfers will make them more money.

Server merges are possible, but I think the question is, would it help.? I have been moved twice on server merges due to the decline of people playing SWTOR from the beginning of Beta to now..

I would like to see the powers that be revive their loosing stand with fans world wide. Its a sad state when you log on and find a very small hand full of players on the station, when I have seen up to 300 people in the earlier days. The fact remains that dropping players is killing SWTOR; due to the content changes to the basic game play and unneeded class changes , rather it be OP a class or cutting their legs off at the knee so-to-speak.

SWTOR, needs a serious look at this sustaining issues.

Server merges are possible, but I think the question is, would it help.? I have been moved twice on server merges due to the decline of people playing SWTOR from the beginning of Beta to now..

I would like to see the powers that be revive their loosing stand with fans world wide. Its a sad state when you log on and find a very small hand full of players on the station, when I have seen up to 300 people in the earlier days. The fact remains that dropping players is killing SWTOR; due to the content changes to the basic game play and unneeded class changes , rather it be OP a class or cutting their legs off at the knee so-to-speak.

SWTOR, needs a serious look at this sustaining issues.

Er, hello? Servers are finally merging next month. November 8.

It's true there isn't a sticky or anything about it...

Begeren and Bastion and Harbinger will become Satele Shan.

Edited by BenduKundalini

Er, hello? Servers are finally merging next month. November 8.

It's true there isn't a sticky or anything about it...

Begeren and Bastion and Harbinger will become Satele Shan.

Greetings!

Allow me to first introduce myself: I play Aristocra Shol'ori'chaf, a Chiss ambassador of the Chiss Ascendancy, and Moff Klovin, a Chiss Imperial Moff of the Sphere of Military Strategies (my RL name is Lando). I light of this upcoming update of the server merges, I recently sent a personal message to one of the Devs on petition to restructure the server merges to allow Begeren Colony to merge with the other RP servers, namely with "Star Forge". I am on the server Ebon Hawk and have long been a supporter of Begeren Colony merging with us. I am hoping the Devs will see my petition, but the possibility may be greater if more send their wishes and concerns on this matter than myself.