Are Stealth CC's Supposed to be Cleanseable?

SpaniardInfinity

In an update not too long ago they made stealth CC's (like Tranquilizer Dart) apply a debuff on the victim's debuff bar. The tooltip when you scroll over it indicates that it is Asleep (Mental) and usually if there is a debuff with a "(type)" it means it can be cleansed (those which cannot be cleansed usually have nothing in ()'s following it).

So are these supposed to open to cleansing and it is simply bugged (I am a full Combat Medic healer with the improved cleansing talent, so Mental effects are included); or is it intended that the debuff cannot be cleansed like other mez's?

I think any time a friendly player clicks on a sleep darted player, it should be broken, and that friendly should be woken up. I base this totally on:

- they are just sleeping. The can totally be woke up with a slap or a yell

- No one likes you stealthers, all sneaking around. Courage is the way of the Force, not cowardly hiding. No one likes you.

Based on the two above, Sleep darts and Mind Mazing should forever be cleanseable effect.

Are you sure it can't be done on Sleep Dart as a Combat Medic? That should be Mental, while Mind Trap should be Force. I'll do some testing and get back to you.

Edit: What I mean is this, are you sure it wasn't a Mind Trap?

Edited by jizerai

The Shadow Mind Sap is cleansable while the Scoundrels Tranq Dart is not cleansable able.

you'd think it would be the other way around for commandos and scoundrels (should be able to cleans scoundrel fx)\

i.e., they'd all be "tech"

Edited by foxmob

Both Sleep Dart, Mindtrap, and their respective mirrors are (Mental) debuffs and can be clensed by a sorc, an operative with Tox Scan (Medicine talent), a Merc with the talent that makes Purge remove mental, and their respective mirrors. To my knowledge it's been this way since launch though only in 1.6 was the debuff revealed to be mental.

100% confirmed.

Edited by Zunayson

Both Sleep Dart, Mindtrap, and their respective mirrors are (Mental) debuffs and can be clensed by a sorc, an operative with Tox Scan (Medicine talent), a Merc with the talent that makes Purge remove mental, and their respective mirrors. To my knowledge it's been this way since launch though only in 1.6 was the debuff revealed to be mental.

100% confirmed.

Then this is peculiar, because I know for a fact that I've seen the cleanse not be cleared when there are no other debuffs. Which is why I was confused about it.

Assassin/Shadow sap is Mental (cleansable by all healers)

Operative/Scoundrel sap has no debuff-type on the tooltip and appears to be non-cleansable

I think operative's sap is tech

we'll know in about a year

that's how long it took for them to add an icon to the shadow's sap

100% confirmed.

^^

100% true here.