Repeat class story after completion

VicinityProxy

Hi. I'll start off by saying that I've been watching this game since the development stages and I pre-ordered the collectors edition almost immediatly, I'm a huge fan of this game and I want to see it prosper and do well. Anyway, to my post.

I'd really love to replay the class stories. I really liked them, and I'd love to see the outcome of some other decisions. As a plus, I'd like to re-run the story missions purely, without having to do missions on the side all the time. Maybe again in some sort of scaled hard more perhaps? With end game gear rewards. It would add a new feature to end game, as well as the availability to fully appreciated the class story without the need to make a new character. I feel with all the side missions, the main story gets pushed to the back a bit, and only a guideline to where I should go next. Possibly a companion reset along with it, to keep it clean. Although I understand not many people would be too happy with losing their companions, but maybe something similar could be implemented without losing companions. Anyway, I've brought this up seeing as the game looks like it's starting to struggle a bit for end game content. With F2P out so early on in it's life it might need a few new features to keep people playing, as only War Zones and Operations are being added, and I think refreshing things like that are getting a bit stale in the MMO world, especially for casual players. As I've said previously, I love the stories in this game, but I don't want to make a new character to play it again, especially one I've already spent Cartel Coins on, or have good gear with.

Thanks for reading and any (constructive) feedback would be awesome.

Cheers guys!

I like the idea but it would bring up tons of issues, and therefore would be a huge time sink for the devs (who are already very busy with new content) to implement this.

Along with the companion issue you mentioned, it would also bring many high levels to low level areas. This poses issues on several levels, but the main issue would be on pvp servers. Bringing level 50 enemies to a level 25 pvp area.. more then are there already... would make nigh impossible to quest there.

As i said in the beginning i like the idea, i too love the class quests, but i think the time and resources needed to implement this are not available at this time. As you said yourself, the main thing they need to be focusing on at this point is getting more new endgame content out (which i think they've been doing a great job with ec and tfb);