Operations sign up software?

You should try these things called "forums." They're pretty handy for that stuff.

Thank you for your very informative post there Ranis, but I was actually looking for something helpful. Forums are not organized enough for my needs and like you've demonstrated, people can attempt to derail the threads with useless posts.

There are signup options in phbb forums and I'm more than certain you can make something on your own that works on a website. We use the signup tool in our forums all the time. Explore options within what you know before looking elsewhere.

And if forums aren't organized enough for your needs, I doubt anyone anywhere can help you.

Edited by RanisTheSlayer

Thank you for your very informative post there Ranis, but I was actually looking for something helpful. Forums are not organized enough for my needs and like you've demonstrated, people can attempt to derail the threads with useless posts.

actually it was a very good answer, because most guildites out there are just 'deluxe' forums with a calender function, and in the end, that is what you want.

searching for "guild website" in google gave me a nice list to choose out of.

OK, maybe I was unclear in the OP. I know what a guild web site is. I have a few of my own. I am looking for a specific raid/ops group sign up interface. Again, thanks now to Ifrica for not being helpful. Please don't reply to this thread if you are just going to troll.

actually it was a very good answer, because most guildites out there are just 'deluxe' forums with a calender function, and in the end, that is what you want.

OK, I give up. But thanks for telling me what I want. Thank you both for reminding me why I have been a user of these forums since the first week they went up, but never come here because people do nothing here but troll. So for anyone else, feel free to troll this thread, I am going to unsub from it.

and if it's not a website, what you have according to what you say (and then can easily implement a sign up tool) then you must mean 'software' which doesn't exist because BW doesn't allow external software to interact with the game.