Weekly TFB/SV missions

I think it would be better if full operation run was required before you get the weekly reward. So tired of people suddenly "have to go" and "busy" the moment they get their weekly. So difficult if not impossible to find replacement or place in a group later on.

Am I the only one annoyed by this?

I think it would be better if full operation run was required before you get the weekly reward. So tired of people suddenly "have to go" and "busy" the moment they get their weekly. So difficult if not impossible to find replacement or place in a group later on.

Am I the only one annoyed by this?

Join a guild.

Yes, it was.

You want to force people to complete an entire operation instead of just the part up to the weekly. Why would you have groupfinder rewards for it then?

If you don't want people dropping after the third boss, take guild members that you know won't drop after the third boss. With a PUG group, you're gonna get who/what you get. If you have trouble finding people to clear the last part of an operation, again, use your guild. If your guild won't run with you, get a new one.

We run quite a few of these as a guild, still to gear up another ALT almost everyone will end up PUGing and at some point you hit that case when everyone leaves after thrasher. It'is especially frustrating as a tank who cannot get any useful gear for comms. So you end up looking for replacements, loosing time etc. I also think the weekly should be moved much up. In S&V it should be Cartel Warlords I think. And In TFB maybe Kephess.

This would make it easier also to find a replacement for someone who had to drop out.

As a tank you shouldn't care, I know for juggy and PT all the 72 com gear is trash. All the mods and enhancements have high endurance. The veracity implants/earpiece also have a ton more mitigation then the 72 com gear. I could see an Assassin needing the gear but for a jug or PT you are better off sticking with 69 gear.

As a tank you shouldn't care, I know for juggy and PT all the 72 com gear is trash. All the mods and enhancements have high endurance. The veracity implants/earpiece also have a ton more mitigation then the 72 com gear. I could see an Assassin needing the gear but for a jug or PT you are better off sticking with 69 gear.

While gearing a tank you want the drops not the comms gear, to get the drops you need to kill bosses not do weeklies, when everyone leaves after weekly you don't get your kills and it's hard to get replacements after weekly. I really don't get point of your post as we are talking about getting 69 gear I think. At set-bonus is pretty important for tanks actually.