HM S&V and HM/NM 55 TFB Ops Progression

Denchet

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated.

Since NMTFB and NMSV are coming out so close together, I am going to be making a new thread for that content. Everyone has until the launch of NMTFB to get credit in this thread. That is tentatively scheduled for June 11th.

MLP Friendship is Magic - Republic

Hardmode 16-man Terror From Beyond

Kephess the Undying

5/24/13, 7:45pm PST (GMT-8)

http://i.imgur.com/f5esrzF.jpg

Doing 16 HM TFB with a tank who's never tanked the ops before is fairly tough, especially when people want to go eat.

Also:

Hardmode 16-man GF

5/23/13, 7:09pm PST (GMT-8)

http://i.imgur.com/gScM1K6.jpg

Edited by AngelFluttershy

MLP Friendship is Magic - Republic

Hardmode 16-man Terror From Beyond

Kephess the Undying

5/24/13, 7:45pm PST (GMT-8)

http://i.imgur.com/f5esrzF.jpg

Doing 16 HM TFB with a tank who's never tanked the ops before is fairly tough, especially when people want to go eat.

Also:

Hardmode 16-man GF

5/23/13, 7:09pm PST (GMT-8)

http://i.imgur.com/gScM1K6.jpg

Updated. Also, in case anyone missed it in the OP:

This thread will be closed on the launch of NMTFB on June 11. The contents will be saved and recorded for everyone to see in the new thread. Get your kills in before then if you want credit!

You have been warned. :cool:

Are you going to be requiring verification of each boss kill on 16 man for the new NiM modes coming? Might not be a bad idea, as it's possible to simply drop down to an 8 man group and kill any bosses you're having trouble with, then resume as a 16.

Not really an issue with the current content, as it's pretty easy.

Edited by axmarcusxa

Are you going to be requiring verification of each boss kill on 16 man for the new NiM modes coming? Might not be a bad idea, as it's possible to simply drop down to an 8 man group and kill any bosses you're having trouble with, then resume as a 16.

Not really an issue with the current content, as it's pretty easy.

You could always have them verify the fights by having them screenshot the last boss going down and screenshot their achievements. That way you only need two screenshots instead of multiples.

You could always have them verify the fights by having them screenshot the last boss going down and screenshot their achievements. That way you only need two screenshots instead of multiples.

This. Achievements are actually the best way of posting since they give a timestamp, so even if you forget to get a screenshot during the boss fight its still really easy to see when the boss was killed. Now if only achievement timestamps were server time instead of the completely arbitrary local time. :rolleyes:

Edited by Denchet

Saw this thread so our guild started clearing HM content. We aren't on the level of the guilds here but we did clear first 2 bosses of HM TFB. We were so geeked out by actually killing them( only our mara survived both fights with 1% health) that no one took any screen shots. After reading the rules we will for sure next time. Hopefully we will be able to finish it next weekend.

ShenaniganZ

8 man

Dread Masters

No pic no count!

Saw this thread so our guild started clearing HM content. We aren't on the level of the guilds here but we did clear first 2 bosses of HM TFB. We were so geeked out by actually killing them( only our mara survived both fights with 1% health) that no one took any screen shots. After reading the rules we will for sure next time. Hopefully we will be able to finish it next weekend.

ShenaniganZ

8 man

Dread Masters

No pic no count!

If you guys never beat the old level 50 HMTFB, you can just post the new achievement you would have unlocked. You could also post the raid lockouts if you do so before the reset on Tuesday.

It was recommended that we add ourselves.

Guild: House Targaryen

Faction: Empire

Raid: 8 HM SnV, 8 HM TFB & 8 GF HM

Boss Kills: All of them

Timezone: EST

SNV: Styrak

TC: Golden Fury

TFB: Terror From Beyond

Edit: Added TFB.

Added you for GF and SV, need some other form of proof for TFB.

Also, achievements don't work for proof on TFB because we all got credit for killing the old level 50 mode. Take a screenshot of the dead boss with loot shown or with ops difficulty shown if you want credit.

You'll notice that achievement you linked unlocked on the morning of April the 9th, when you logged into the game for the first time after 2.0 came out. If you have any screenshots on your guild website, old combat logs, or anything else than can prove you killed it and when, I'll be happy to update it.

Its not that I don't believe you (why would anyone lie about beating TFB? :p) but I have to be consistent with everyone.

Although this thread is specifically devoted to HM S&V and HM/NM TFB OPS Progression, it may be worth noting that <Force in Balance> has killed the Dreadful Entity. Our guild feel it is worth mentioning because the fight has been scaled to lvl 55. For example, most of the Dreaful Entity's attacks are 20-30% stronger and the boss has 10.4 million life (as opposed to 6.2M at level 50). It is the opinion of the members of the ops group that Dreadtooth (10 stacks) is very easy encounter compared to the buffed Dreadful Entity. In light of the vast differences of the fight, we wanted to share the differences with other guilds who are interested in progression. A video of the kill is forthcoming.

Here are a few pictures:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Edit:

Edited by bluengreen

Although this thread is specifically devoted to HM S&V and HM/NM TFB OPS Progression, it may be worth noting that <Force in Balance> has killed the Dreadful Entity. Our guild feel it is worth mentioning because the fight has been scaled to lvl 55. For example, most of the Dreaful Entity's attacks are 20-30% stronger and the boss has 10.4 million life (as opposed to 6.2M at level 50). It is the opinion of the members of the ops group that Dreadtooth (10 stacks) is very easy encounter compared to the buffed Dreadful Entity. In light of the vast differences of the fight, we wanted to share the differences with other guilds who are interested in progression. A video of the kill is forthcoming.

Here are a few pictures:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Congrats.

We killed it last week to get the orb in preparation for 2.2 as well. I'd go as far to say that it's the toughest boss in the game at the moment, definitely a lot more raid damage than anything found in SV HM or TFB HM.