Assault on Alderaan!

Wraiven

VIdeo in the works.

Same, gonna throw Hoth and Alderaan in the same video though since it was so one sided, heh.

I have a huge plan in the makings...one that *should* bring out mass numbers on both sides. I think part of the problem, is it is too random. Come up with an actual monthly schedule, well...that should makes things simple and easy to remember. So, sometime after the weekend, I will make one final post for monthly wars. The final post will be an actual monthly schedule that will give folks something to go off of that will be a constant.

Edited by Wraiven

Same, gonna throw Hoth and Alderaan in the same video though since it was so one sided, heh.

I have a huge plan in the makings...one that *should* bring out mass numbers on both sides. I think part of the problem, is it is too random. Come up with an actual monthly schedule, well...that should makes things simple and easy to remember. So, sometime after the weekend, I will make one final post for monthly wars. The final post will be an actual monthly schedule that will give folks something to go off of that will be a constant.

Actually, you know...as few Imperials showed up, I must say, there was a point where we gave a pretty damn good push...and for that I commend my fellow Imperials. That was one good push and show of force. Proud of you guys!

Things will get better...have my word on that. :cool:

Actually, you know...as few Imperials showed up, I must say, there was a point where we gave a pretty damn good push...and for that I commend my fellow Imperials. That was one good push and show of force. Proud of you guys!

Things will get better...have my word on that. :cool:

Dude I got that final push frapsed From 2 sides did you see my Hoth video?

Dude I got that final push frapsed From 2 sides did you see my Hoth video?

Indeed I did...that was some good stuff. What program do you use? I use Vegas Studio to convert and make movies from FRAPS. Not very experienced with it, but I'm pretty sure I don't have those same effects you used in yours.

yeah the pushes you had were fun, it just seemed like people gave up easily or where not interested to begin with. who knows why...

but from what I gathered on our side was basically this:

- people don't frequent the forums but some of them might still want to do opvp

- some people really only care about opvp having a 'point' (there were people asking if there's a quest or reward or things like that)

not saying we should have anything like that, I actually like doing opvp just for fame (I'm still giggling about the imp who tried to kill us while we took on the world boss because we were bored :p) but this is what I noticed

I'd probably be able to think of more, but it's 4 AM over here and I'm starting to notice :p

edit: I think cmelt fraps aswell so there should be some more video material rolling in soon :)

Edited by amnie

Indeed I did...that was some good stuff. What program do you use? I use Vegas Studio to convert and make movies from FRAPS. Not very experienced with it, but I'm pretty sure I don't have those same effects you used in yours.

I use Vegas Pro. I was wondering if after I finished this vid, If i could make a Wraiven World Event Collection Thread. For all the vids and ofc vids to come.

Me and My guild Forgers Of Chaos Lead most of the Pushes xD.

I use Vegas Pro. I was wondering if after I finished this vid, If i could make a Wraiven World Event Collection Thread. For all the vids and ofc vids to come.

Me and My guild Forgers Of Chaos Lead most of the Pushes xD.

Hey, that would be great. Post that thread on the POT5 Forums and I'll give it and your guild my support. :) Thanks you!

pfff it's only 3 am in the UK right now :p

but yeah I know how that's like, I'm in Germany ;)

he definitely made us talk about him and we basically agreed that it was a nice way to annoy us. lol

Hmmm He just logged I could have sworn he Said 4:27 but w.e

Were you One of the many he tossed off the bridge. :3 (By going All the way around the map to get behind you guys. Thats his main atm can't wait till he is level 50.)

Also I noticed an increased of Rudeness from you side, I recall one guardian Calling me a "Pu***" for Force Cloaking Then raging when I re-Spiked him resulting in his death. He spammed the /say the entire fight. Really Really Really annoying.

Wraiven, and all who sponsored this, once again it was a lot of fun and I and my guild very much appreciated it.

And apologies about the rudeness. This time we were focusing on getting everyone to not chase people back to spawn points and camp spawns.

Next time we'll work on some friendly sportsmanship. :)

Thanks again to everyone involved. The numbers were a little skewed, but there were moments that even the Republic was pushed back and had to regroup. Lots of fun all around, hopefully.

Wraiven, and all who sponsored this, once again it was a lot of fun and I and my guild very much appreciated it.

And apologies about the rudeness. This time we were focusing on getting everyone to not chase people back to spawn points and camp spawns.

Next time we'll work on some friendly sportsmanship. :)

Thanks again to everyone involved. The numbers were a little skewed, but there were moments that even the Republic was pushed back and had to regroup. Lots of fun all around, hopefully.

I wiped 2 pups that tried going to our spawn.

Overall Much Much Much more fun Playing with our Republic counter-parts then what we had at Hoth.

Hmmm He just logged I could have sworn he Said 4:27 but w.e

Were you One of the many he tossed off the bridge. :3 (By going All the way around the map to get behind you guys. Thats his main atm can't wait till he is level 50.)

Also I noticed an increased of Rudeness from you side, I recall one guardian Calling me a "Pu***" for Force Cloaking Then raging when I re-Spiked him resulting in his death. He spammed the /say the entire fight. Really Really Really annoying.

I think I got pushed to the rocks once but that was before the big push. probably when he was practicing. I was the one hugging him. lol :p

either way, I haven't seen anyone call you names but if I did I can assure you I would have spoken up. I do have an idea who it was, though, because said person spammed general chat before that and confused/annoyed the whole planet Rep-wise... and I can also assure you that a member of Pax Republica would not behave like that, either. I definitely understand your frustration.

btw, mad props to your lvl 41. a brave man you have in your ranks ;)

TY :D my first MMO as well :D I don't know why, but i jut kept re-spawning at a very nearby med center behind your group that brought me there after the first failed push. So i figured i'd just ogg for a bit while we were waiting (ambitiously) for some more imps. Not as bad as Hoff but still some of you would do the balance a great service by making one or 2 sith side characters, if your 'Ard enough :p .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmglbFu66o&feature=share&list=UU_l6VvbC7s43MpA8DGYMWhQ

TY :D my first MMO as well :D I don't know why, but i jut kept re-spawning at a very nearby med center behind your group that brought me there after the first failed push. So i figured i'd just ogg for a bit while we were waiting (ambitiously) for some more imps. Not as bad as Hoff but still some of you would do the balance a great service by making one or 2 sith side characters, if your 'Ard enough :p .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmglbFu66o&feature=share&list=UU_l6VvbC7s43MpA8DGYMWhQ

Level 41 pwn

Edited by Arcanesin

actually, we had a few of us join your ranks for a bit. *giggles*

and one of them went after me the whole time, too :(

(psh I didn't tell you that!)

but yes, you definitely gave us some excitement there and there and the others should have done likewise. we let a lot of lowbie imps through the bridge to your questing area down further south of it... had them actually joined they probably would have been able to make at least some difference (we've done that at the battle of the black hole before the merge; had a few lowbies in our ranks for numbers. lol)

Edited by amnie

Yeah, we need more time before an event to promote it, but I'm glad that overall it sounds like most people found it fun!

Which is why I am making a monthly schedule. It will make everything a constant and people can get accustomed to a pattern rather than playing a guessing game.