HK-51 Revealed

AlysonBridge

theyre releasing higher level caps in the late fall/early winter. so i suppose he wont be a total waste. and the conversations you have with him should hopefully be as funny as the ones from kotor.

Game wise, if it is not the type of companion you need, it`s still useless. I am thinking about DPS classes that rely on healers here. Good looking and hyped doesn`t always mean efficient or useful.

Edited by Styxx

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game wise, if it is not the type of companion you need, it`s still useless. I am thinking about DPS classes that rely on healers here. Good looking and hyped doesn`t always mean efficient or useful.

Very true. I was hoping that HK-51 could be customized into healer, tank or DPS. But this is not to be, so instead he just becomes a collector's issue for many players instead. :(

And how is that different from the good old Kotor games?

I dont remember him Healing me...

This is an MMO. Different priorities are needed.

There's a lot going on in SWTOR that wasn't in the original KOTOR.

Or could I spec Revan to be a healer?

They cannot be the same game for obvious reasons.

Making a droid customizable to the different types of specializations makes sense in this case.

- DH

Edited by Diet-Hutt

This is an MMO. Different priorities are needed.

There's a lot going on in SWTOR that wasn't in the original KOTOR.

Or could I spec Revan to be a healer?

They cannot be the same game for obvious reasons.

Making a droid customizable to the different types of specializations makes sense in this case.

- DH

Making an Assasin droid customizable... sorry i would not like that very much... that would not be HK-51 anymore...

And by the way, Revan got healing Force... so yeah... you could, their names where Cure, and Heal, if i remember correctly...