swtorface.com Looking for help

JohnnyGatt

Hi people I am looking for players to help out with any content we do a lot on companion information but want to move on to PVP guides and other game info even day to day topics.

At this time the site has 2 to 3k readers a day most on companion topics.

SWTORFace is a fan site run by fan's and we are only looking for positive player help. If you want to help out send me a msg in the forums or post here :)

:csw_yoda:

Hey man, I'm the acting GM of <APEX> on the Harbinger server. <APEX> was originally on the Namadii Corridor server and I was the 4th 50 on that server and part of the server first sm, hm, and nim mode clears of ev and kp. My first toon was a sorc but, I now have a BH geared jugg, merc, marauder, scoundrel, and power tech. I've been an avid fan of this game since day one and would love to be able to support it. Next time I'll be able to be in game is early Monday morning due to work, but I'll log into the forums at least once a day if you want to hit me up here.

Best of luck,

Rai'kond and the rest of <APEX>

Edited by USCG_Davis
Forgot some information

Hi people I am looking for players to help out with any content we do a lot on companion information but want to move on to PVP guides and other game info even day to day topics.

At this time the site has 2 to 3k readers a day most on companion topics.

SWTORFace is a fan site run by fan's and we are only looking for positive player help. If you want to help out send me a msg in the forums or post here :)

:csw_yoda:

Your guys' companion information is absolutely top-notch.

Need to add more customization displays like you do the female companions to all the others' though, just for completionist's sake.

Your guys' companion information is absolutely top-notch.

Need to add more customization displays like you do the female companions to all the others' though, just for completionist's sake.

Man I'm working on it it just costs a crap load to do! And take time to unlock them! just found I need to level a 2nd Sith Warrior to get a light side Jaesa Willsaam... Doh! When I finish the girls all do all the others too.

Man I'm working on it it just costs a crap load to do! And take time to unlock them! just found I need to level a 2nd Sith Warrior to get a light side Jaesa Willsaam... Doh! When I finish the girls all do all the others too.

I've got a LightSide Sith Warrior and enough money to do such a thing.

I *always* get customizations. If you need some help, give a holler.

Hey man, I'm the acting GM of <APEX> on the Harbinger server. <APEX> was originally on the Namadii Corridor server and I was the 4th 50 on that server and part of the server first sm, hm, and nim mode clears of ev and kp. My first toon was a sorc but, I now have a BH geared jugg, merc, marauder, scoundrel, and power tech. I've been an avid fan of this game since day one and would love to be able to support it. Next time I'll be able to be in game is early Monday morning due to work, but I'll log into the forums at least once a day if you want to hit me up here.

Best of luck,

Rai'kond and the rest of <APEX>

sent you a PM in the forums bro :)